f o r t y - t h r e e

A/N: guys if this chapter doesn't get over 150 comments and votes, I will quit wattpad lol

•°•°•°•

A sigh leaves his mouth. Two days. It's been two days and he hasn't achieved anything yet.

Nothing.

So he decided to go to the police station since Jimin has already reported his missing. Maybe they have some new information.

Arriving at the police office, Jungkook immediately heads to the reception.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" The young woman from the other side of the class wall says, looking up from her laptop.

"Hello. A few weeks ago my uhm friend went missing. His name is K-Kim Taehyung." The raven haired boy responds before the woman nods and types the name into her laptop.

"There are still no information about Kim Taehyung's missing. The police is still searching for him. Are you maybe Park Jimin?"

Jungkook frowns but shakes his head, "N-No my name is Jeon Jungkook."

The woman nods slowly and notes Jungkook's name.

"Since you aren't a family member we can't inform you about the case itself but your friend is the main suspect in
a serial murder." The woman says, making Jungkook frown even more while his heart suddenly started beating fast in his chest, just by hearing the word serial murder.

"We already contacted his parents about this case. If you want us to call you when we find him please write down your phone number-"

"S-serial m-murderer..?" Jungkook stopped listening to the woman right when she said serial murder. This word won't leave the boy's head.

"Yes, serial-"

"T-taehyung would never h-hurt someone!" Jungkook shouts.

"Please calm-"

"He isn't a killer!" This time he shouts even louder, catching other people's attention, "Taehyung would never kill someone, this is not true!"

"Sir calm down or leave the office." The woman says sternly.

"W-why is the police suspecting him?! He isn't like this! Taehyung isn't the murderer! He isn't-"

Before Jungkook could respond he feels two arms grabbing him from behind and pulling him away from the reception to the exit.

"L-let me go!" Jungkook shouts trying to free himself from the harsh grip, but soon he had to realize it's almost impossible.

"I-I will leave on my own!" The boy says before the police officer let's him go and watches him leaving the police office.

Jungkook sighs and wipes the tears away that started forming without him realizing.

While exiting the building he suddenly bumped into another male. Their eyes met for a short second before Jungkook bows slightly and walks away without looking back.

The other boy, turns around watching Jungkook leave, slowly remembering who he is.

-

Jimin sighs, looking in the mirror and fixing his blonde hair.