s e v e n t y (-last-)

"Hello Jiminie,

hello my lover, I'm writing this letter because I lost my phone and couldn't remember your number. I'm sorry for that and for so much more. I'm sorry for leaving you alone for so long, for not texting you often enough or calling you when you needed me. I'm sorry for being such a bad boyfriend, for being a bad lover, for hurting you. I will make up for it I promise. This time I won't break it.

So much has happened since I came here. Since we lost contact. A lot has happened, and I cried and laughed many times. I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. I don't want to imagine what you must have been feeling since I left you 4 weeks ago. I don't know how to apologize to you, I just hope you can forgive me when I come back.

I will be with you soon, don't worry.

Donghyuk passed away yesterday. He was smiling, and so was I. And even though I left my life, job and you behind, I'm not regretting my decision to come here. I'm sorry if I sound selfish, but it was right to come here and say my goodbye to him.

I feel like a better person, a better version of myself and I'm proud that I can say, I made someone smile even though this person was dying. I fulfilled his last wishes, I was there for him like a friend, like a brother. I now know for sure, I have done my part quite well, I made his last days on Earth unforgettable. I'm sure he was truly happy before he died. And that was so important to me Jiminie, I hope you understand. I never meant to hurt you, I just wanted to be a good friend to someone who needed me. I hope you are not mad at me.

Please forgive me my love, please don't be too mad. I did a mistake, for not calling or texting you. I'm not trying to make up excuses, I know it was my fault, I'm truly sorry.

The funeral will be in two days. I will come back home the same night. Come back home to you, if you still want me to.

And then my love, I will marry you.

I'm not waiting any longer, life is too short, you never know what will happen next, when it will end. So let's not wait any longer my love.

I will marry you as soon as I get your "yes" and then I will be by your side forever. I promise I will never leave you. You are my everything, there was no day I didn't think about you. I miss you so much, Jiminie. Maybe you won't believe me but I do miss you so much. Your beautiful smile, your pretty eyes, your soft and loving touches, your laugh, your voice. I miss you so much and I will come back to you soon my love. Trust me, I won't leave you ever again. I want to spend my whole life with you, I want to see the world with you, want to have children with you, grow old with you. You are the key to my happy future, to my perfect future, just the two of us. We can have all we want, all we wished for. To be truly happy, I only need you, Park Jimin.

I will never let you go, I will hold onto you forever, you are my world.

And I hope you still want me to be part of your future even if I hurt you so much. I hope you can forgive me, I hope you can unterstand me.

I love you, Park Jimin, I will always love you, only you. Forever.

I can't wait to see you again.

With love,
Min Yoongi."