f i f t y - f o u r

It's Friday morning and Yoongi decided to stay in bed. Next to Jimin. Because there is nothing better than sleeping next to the other male.

It's been a few days since Yoongi and Jimin had sex but now they are spending almost the whole day together, the older never leaving Jimin's side only when they go to work.

But since that time he has been sleeping over at Jimin's place so that the younger won't be alone.
Actually he isn't alone anymore, because Jungkook arrived the day before, but Jimin wanted Yoongi to stay and the older didn't complain. Not at all.

He loved being around Jimin, the younger makes him feel good and makes him forget about all the bad things. Jimin feels the same.

He is eating again.

A little bit but at least he isn't skipping meals anymore.

Yoongi makes sure that Jimin eats enough and they both often cook together.

Everything seems perfect, even if one is still missing, but they are still not a couple.

They cuddle in bed but they don't hold hands or kiss.
They laugh and talk, they cook together, go to the park or mall, watch movies and play video games. Things they barely did in the past when they were a couple, because of the distance they couldn't see each other pretty much.

"Hyung.." Jimin's voice interrupts Yoongi's thought, the older still stroking the younger's head because Jimin loves being stroked on his head.

"Hm?"

"Hyung.."

Yoongi looks down on Jimin who is looking at him, "What is it Jimin?"

"I'm hungry.." The younger whispers.

Yoongi's eyes widen in shock, before he could even realize what the younger said. "Hungry?"

Jimin nods while giggling due his Hyung's cute expression, "Yes hungry.."

"Okay then uhm let's go make breakfast-" Yoongi immediately stood up making Jimin pout since he left their cuddling position.
"Or should I make breakfast? What do you want? I can buy something or we can go out and eat somewhere before my shift starts-"

"Hyung.. it's okay. We will find something." Jimin says while chuckling before Yoongi sighs.

"I'm just so happy." The older confesses before hugging Jimin who stood up too, and picking him up lightly.

The younger laughs happily and hugs his Hyung back.

"Me too Hyung.." Pulling away they both smile at each other before Yoongi decides to go and make them breakfast.

"Ah Hyung.." Jimin suddenly says, grabbing Yoongi wrist before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on the older's cheek.

Blushing hard the younger realised what he had done and hides his face behind his hands.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't h-have kissed you." The younger stutters his cheeks feel like burning while Yoongi just ruffles Jimin's soft locks.

"Don't worry, it's fine. I like it." The older responds making Jimin blush even more.

Yoongi doesn't know how long he can endure Jimin's cuteness. The younger is getting cuter day by day even if he seems so matured sometimes. Most of the time he is sweet and adorable.

"T-thank you Hyung. For helping me and being so nice to me. Thank you.."
Jimin says shyly, avoiding Yoongi's intensive stare.

"Everything for my Jiminie." Yoongi responds, taking Jimin's hand in his while smiling softly at him.