"Hey man, what are you doing?" A hand grabs his arm and pulls him away from the edge.
The voice is fimilar but he doesn't know whose voice it is.

"Are you crazy?" The man asks, but he doesn't shout or seem to be angry, more like shocked and a little bit scared.

"L-let me g-go." He whispers, the hoddy over his head, covering his face with dried blood spatter on it. Instead of letting him go and do what he wanted to do, the boy just tighten his grip.

"No I won't let you kill yourself!" The man shouts but the smaller boy doesn't look into his eyes, he just wants to fulfill his last wish and finally die.

"Y-you don't f-fucking know m-me! L-let me g-go!" He manages to shout back before freeing himself from the other's firm grip. Finally the man is able to look at the other's face, not just noticing the blood spatter but also recognising the fimilar face.

"T-taehyung..?" Their eyes met and Taehyung needs some seconds to recognise the older because it's quite dark. As soon as he recognized him, his eyes widen, shock, fear slowly growing and growing inside of his empty body. If he were able to, we would run away but his legs are shaking and his body is frozen.

"H-h-hoseok..?" The younger whispers, his voice is cracking while he's looking at him in shock.

Why does exactly he, Jung Hoseok, his first boyfriend and ex, find Taehyung like that? On the edge of living and dying, finally ready to leave the world. Why is it Hoseok, who finds him and interrupts his plans?

"L-let me go..!"

"No, Taehyung!" The older reponds, pulling him away from the dangerous edge, his hand holding Taehyung's arm tightly.

"L-let me d-die!" Hoseok stops in his movements, before looking into Tae's eyes - fear, sadness and pain written in them and tears already forming.

"I-I don't w-want to stay here anymore!"

As Hoseok doesn't know what to do or how to help a helpless soul, he just grabs Taehyung's hand, "L-let's talk somewhere else."

But Taehyung tries to free himself from Hoseok's grip but the older is stronger since he's also more than 2 inches (=5 centimetres) taller than Taehyung.

"L-leave me alone!" Tae shouts but his voice is so weak and shaking, it's just like a desperate whimper for the older. It's painful to see the younger like this.

"I want to help you!" The other male responds, looking deeply into Taehyung's teary dark eyes.

"I-I don't need h-help, just leave me a-alone!"

"Please Taehyung. Come to my apartment and let's talk there, I can't leave you alone here." Hoseok says in a calming voice, his grip slowly loosen, thinking that he finally get through the younger and that he can maybe talk to him normally.

And somehow he ends up taking Tae to his small apartment, but the younger refuses talking to him no matter what. It's like someone stole his voice. Not just his voice. Everything he emotions he felt hours ago, seem to have disappeared, even if they are still there. His eyes are blank, Hoseok can't see anything in them other than before, when he could read so many emotions in them.

Taehyung feels empty.

"You can go and take a shower, if you want." Hoseoks offers, looking at Tae's bloody hands and face.
The younger just nods before Hoseok shows him the bathroom and hands him some of his clothes, sweatpants and a sweater. Even if Naksan is near the beach, at night it can get pretty cold.

For Hoseok it feels like a whole life time but Tae was about 30 minutes in the shower, which makes the older a little bit worried.

"Taehyung? Is everything okay?" He asks but doesn't get an answer first. What if..?

"Taehyung??" He says a little bit louder, knocking at the locked door.

"I-I'm f-fine." Finally a response.

"Okay I'll be waiting in the living room." Hoseok says, sighing relieved before walking to the small living room, which contains a couch, a table and well the kitchen.
A tv or something like that is too expensive for Hoseok. With that what he earns he can fortunately pay the rent.

Meanwhile the older waits for him, Taehyung quietly leaves the bathroom, so that Hoseok won't hear him. He has to leave now. It's impossible to stay here any longer. He is just a burden to Hoseok and he's a murderer, which means he doesn't deserve to be helped.

Before leaving he grabs a jacket, lying around, and now heads to the front door. Carefully, trying not be too loud, he grabs the doorknob and pushs it down to open the door but soon the brown haired male has to realize that it's locked. And there are no keys around.

Panic slowly greasing inside of him, his whole body starts shaking while his mind suddenly goes crazy.
Without realizing it, he started hitting the door and screaming, causing Hoseok to jump from the couch and to run to the front door.

"What are you doing??" Hoseok asks trying to calm down the shouting and trembling younger.
Taehyung doesn't responds to Hoseok, he fell on his knees, crying and shouting, probably having a mental breakdown as all of the emotions hit him at once. It feels like someone took his breath away, his heart is racing and his whole body shaking.

The screams shut down and now he's just a crying mess, in the arms of the other man.

"Shh calm down Taehyung." Hoseok whispers softly, hugging the crying younger tightly, Tae's head in the crook of Hoseok's neck, "shh stop crying, everything will be okay." He adds, feeling a tear running down his cheek.

____

A/N: soo do you like the first chapter? I'M SO HAPPY BC MY (J)HOPE IS BACKKKKKK

The next update will be chapter 28 of pricked!~

The side story is out as an own book
-> "trampled flower", so if u want u can read the chapters there! I will update 3 chapters here and the rest there!

And I made a trailer, pls watch it if u want and have time!

got the results of my final exams back :-) college here we goooo

THANKS FOR 5K VOTES ILY♡♡♡♡