t w e n t y - f o u r

A/N: Do u like the new cover?

It's strange to go eating with Yoongi. With his ex boyfriend, with the person he still loves or at least still has feelings for.

They often used to go eating together but it was so different back then.

They were a couple, Jimin loved Yoongi and food and Yoongi loved him. Now Jimin hates food and Yoongi hates him.

Well that's what Jimin thinks. But in fact, Yoongi just doesn't have feeling for the younger anymore. He's old enough to know that it's useless to hate Jimin for his mistake, after all these years.

"T-thank you, Hyung." Jimin mumbles before taking one bite of his food, even if he can barely look at the food without feeling like throwing up.

"It's okay." The older responds. He is glad that Jimin finally eats something but little does he know that Jimin just force himself to eat it. If it was someone else in front of him, and not Yoongi, he wouldn't touch the food.

"I'll go to the restroom." Jimin says after they were almost finish with their order. The orange haired boy can't wait anymore, he has to get rid of the food in his stomach.

The same moment he enters the restrooms, he rushes to one of the stall and gets on his knees before starting to vomit. He feels so sick while eating, that's why he's a little bit relieved to throw up what he had eaten even if it's bad for him.

He feels bad for Yoongi, wasting his money on Jimin to buy him food, which he'll throw up anyway.

But food disgusts him.

Jimin would have never except that Yoongi would follow him to the restroom.

Tears start falling, caused by the pain in his throat and his stomach, but a warm and calming hand is placed on his back.
Yoongi kneels next to the younger, trying to comfort him while Jimin throws up every little bite he had eaten. The older's hand keeps making circles on Jimin's back, "Everything will be okay."

Yoongi knows there's something wrong with Jimin and even if he would never admit it, it makes him worry a little bit.

Finally Jimin stops vomiting but the tears keep falling down his cheeks and quiet sobs echoing through the empty restroom.

"Shh stop crying." Yoongi whispers, his hand still resting on the younger's back. With the other hand he ripped off some paper to give it to Jimin.
After some minutes he stops crying - his eyes red, his cheeks a little bit wet from the last tears he shed.

"Can you stand up?" Jimin nods, before Yoongi helps him up but his knees are so weak, he almost fell down again.

They go to the sink so Jimin can wash his mouth. None of them say something so they remain silent.

"Are you feeling better?" Yoongi asks, looking at the younger's pale face.

Now that the food is not in my body anymore, "Y-yes."

-

After they got back to their hotel, Jimin of course had to explain to his friends where he was, what happened etc. Jungkook resist leaving Jimin's side for the whole night, even if Jimin didn't want him to stay in his room. But the younger is stubborn so he slept in Jimin's room.

Meanwhile Namjoon couldn't sleep while his princess is already in 'her' own world, probably together with Mario, so he decides to go to his best friend. He knows that Yoongi is awake because when he went to the balcony, he could see the display lights from Yoongi's phone.
After kissing his boyfriend's forehead, he leaves their room and heads to Yoongi's which is next to theirs.