t w e n t y - s e v e n

[Trigger Warning!]

With that he rushs out of the room to find Tae and to explain everything but as soon as he opened the door he bumped into Yoongi who was waiting in front of Jimin's door, listening to the whole conversation.

Jimin's eyes widen, his heart is beating faster and everything what happened the night before came back to his mind. He is ashamed of what he did and Yoongi is the last person he wants to see at the moment, after what happened yesterday night.

But now Tae is more important. Tears form in Jimin's eyes, thinking about the shit that happened a few minutes ago. Their friendship is ruined because of it. Because of Taehyung appearing at the wrong moment. If he had listened to Jimin, the older could have explained the situation.

He has to find Taehyung.

For a few seconds Jimin and Yoongi look each other in the eyes, before the younger breaks the eye contact first and runs to the elevator. Since the elevator took too long to arrive, Jimin decides to take the stairs, the adrenaline making it able for him to run 6 floors down.

Tae can't be that far and Jimin is sure he isn't in his room.
Luckily the older managed to take his phone with himself so he dails Taehyung's number but, just like he assumed, the younger doesn't answer his several calls.

"Hey Jiminie!" A familiar voice calls for Jimin, interrupting Jimin's thoughts and causing him to turn around.

"What's wrong?" Jin Hyung asks frowning at the younger.

"T-tae he is-"

"What's with Tae?" Namjoon asks, slightly worried about his Dongsaeng, since he could read the expression on Jimin's face which tells him that something must have happened.

"I-I can't find him, he just ran away!" Tears are falling now, Jimin feels like shit. Everything goes wrong at the moment it couldn't be worse. What if something happens to Taehyung? What if he does something--

"Calm down Jiminie, why did he ran away?" Seokjin says, putting a hand on Jimin's back to comfort the younger.

"J-jungkook kissed me and h-he saw us and now he thinks that we are a thing." The two Hyungs nod, trying to understand the situation.

"I-I need to find him!"

"I'm sure he'll come back soon, don't worry too much." Namjoon reponds.

"H-he will do something stupid! Y-you don't know him that good but I do and what if-" Jimin says but Jin interrupts the younger.

"Calm down, cutie. We will help you to find him, let's go."

Jimin almost gives up after he, Seokjin and Namjoon searched for Taehyung but unfortunately there is no trace of him. Already four hours passed since they started looking for the younger.

"He'll come back, he has to, so don't worry to much." Namjoon tries to calm down the younger but Jimin almost freaked out, "come let's go to the hotel maybe he's already back."

-

Blood.

Everywhere is blood.

On his hands. On his shirt. On his face. On him.

It's like a nightmare. The worst he ever had. And it's the reality.

Everything around him is unnecessary. The chaos, the screaming woman, the broken things on the floor.

The broken bottle is still in his hand, his face shows so many emotions but you can't describe any of them.

The eyes widen, staring at the mess he caused. The big mistake he did.

The bottle breaks into thousand pieces as soon as he lets go of it. Another loud scream leaves her lips, while he just stares blankly at the mess he made. The blood, the dead man.

And he, he is the murderer.

He leaves everything behind, doesn't look back he just runs and runs, tears keep falling but his mind is blank. Nothing makes sense anymore, his whole life is destroyed. And it's his fault, it's his own fucking fault.

If he hadn't drunk and hadn't walked around these dangerous places, he wouldn't have seen the woman and the man, beating her. He wouldn't have freaked out. This all wouldn't have happened.

There wouldn't be so much blood on his hands, on his clothes, on his face and on the man.

He wouldn't be a murderer.

And even after three hours of screaming and crying, the boy couldn't be helped. Everything is destroyed now. His whole world is falling apart. His biggest fear is now a part of his world. He lost everything and everyone he had. Now he is alone in this cruel world, he can't go back. No not after what happened. He has no place to go. No he can't face his friends, knowing that he killed someone. It's over. Everything is over now.

He lost his home, his best friends, the love of his life, everything that is important to him.

He killed someone. If his friends knew this, they would never forgive him. Never. His life is over.

He can't change it anymore - but he can end it.

There are a lot of options to end it. Which one does he deserve? What's the best way?

It's almost midnight, it's not cold but he's shaking, his body a trembling mess. The blood dried and it's now dark red, which is hard to remove without water. His facial expressions seem emotionless, cold, careless. But in the inside there is chaos.

A completely mess. Confused emotions, fear, angst, anger, panic - it's horror.

As soon as he arrived the train station, he noticed that he's alone.
He lost everyone he loves, he will die after experiencing his biggest fear.

There's no turning back as he slowly walks towards the rail. He is ready - ready to die because now that he has nothing and no one, his life doesn't make sense anymore.

He won't jump in front of the train, he wants to lie down on the rails, closing his eyes and waiting for the death to come for him.

While moving closer to the rail, he thinks back about his life. Not everything was bad, but the most.

The love he never felt, the love from his parents. Every baby needs love and affection, but he didn't get it. Neither love nor affection. His parents hated him for being alive, they wanted him to disappear. So they never tried to love him. Maybe that's the reason why he is so strange? Why he is sick? Maybe he has a mental disorder? Because no one ever really loved him.

And the love of his life will never love him back. Why being alive when no one loves you?

He is ready to leave this world. He thought many hours about this decision and now he is ready to let go. After what he had done, such a cruel thing, he doesn't deserve being on this world. He could never continue living with the knowledge that he killed someone.

Another step and he will be on the rails, another step and he can wait for the death to get him, just one small step and-

"Hey man, what are you doing?"

______

A/N: SO OMG GUYS I'M SO EXCITED
the next chapter is the first chapter of the side story!

The side story is called "trampled flower" and i will publish the prolog and the first chapter of the side story after i published the first chapter here (which will be the next update).

I will update only 3 chapters of the side story here and the whole side story in a separate book

OF COURSE you don't HAVE TO read the story!! It's up to you (but I would be happy if you could at least take a look at it since I put a lot of effort in the side story haha)

Okay that's it, hope u like this chapter as much as you liked the previous which received many votes and comments (that made me really happy tysm♡)

See ya♡♡