t h i r t y - f o u r

A/N: Don't forget to read the previous chapter!

Yoongi really doesn't know how he end up falling asleep in his car, with Jimin driving him home. You neither.

Okay okay, let's start where we had stopped last time.

After Donghyuk left, Yoongi got really frustrated and even angrier than before so he started writing some lyrics to calm himself down. Somehow it didn't really work even if he got some pretty good shit on the paper after almost 4 hours, but that's not what he had searched for. He needs to get ride of this anger and frustration. So he left his apartment as well, calling his Hyung because the older hasn't come home since yesterday.

"Hyung where are you?" Yoongi asks after Chanyeol picked up.

"I'm at Baek's sorry that I didn't call you."

"It's okay. Uhm well bye then."

"Bye!~" The older ends the call first and Yoongi sighs. He wanted to go out for a walk but then he decided to drive around with his car.
After a while he drives to his sister, who moved to Daegu last year with her husband. Yoongi sometimes visit them but both of them are quite busy so he only sees his sister and brother in law once a month.
Luckily today is Saturday, already one week has passed since he came back from vacation.

When he arrived at his sister's apartment, Yerim was luckily there so they spent a little bit time together just talking about each other's life and eating something. It was a good distraction but he couldn't stay long so he headed back.

It's already dark and he is quite bored so he decides to visit the disco where Chanyeol and Baekhyun work. Chanyeol is the DJ and Baekhyun a barkeeper. That's where they met.

When he got there, it's really full and he can barely enters the club- it's sticky and rather humid, so many people are dancing on the dance floor only a few of them are at one of the two bars. Another big group os relaxing at the backseats, a bunch of couches and desks. On the right side there is the DJ's place and Yoongi soon noticed that Chanyeol isn't there.

He sighs and decides going to the bar rather than going home. At the bar he meets Baekhyun.

"Hey Yoongi!" The older shouts, greeting Yoongi with a bright smile.
Yoongi returns the smile, "Hey Hyung! Where is Chanyeol?"

"He didn't go to work today 'cause he ain't feeling good." Baekhyun responds, shrugging shortly and now continuing working, mixing some cocktails like he did before. Yoongi thanked him and sat down at the bar, watching the dancing crowd while sipping on his drink the orderer some minutes ago.

Suddenly a fimilar face shows up, trying to get through the crowd while holding a tray in the air.
Yoongi frowns, not trusting his eyes but he just shrugs and turns around to face Baek and not the dance floor. Even if he hates discos and the humid air there or the big amount of people, he stays because he is too lazy to leave now.

Not long after a tray with many empty bottles and glasses on it, was placed next to him on the counter which makes him look to the person.

"Hyung, I need 4 sex on the beach and 13 tequilas" (A/N: kill me if i'm talking shit but idk anything about alcohol so)

Yoongi's eyes rested on the pretty face of the boy he has seen so many times. The younger hasn't noticed him yet, but it's understandable since it's pretty dark and crowded in the club.

While waiting for Baekhyun to make the orders, Yoongi's and his eyes meet.

"O-oh Hyung.. you are here?" The younger looks him up and down, of course not being unnoticed by the older, since Yoongi changed his appearance a little bit.

"Yeah", Yoongi chuckles, regretting the oddly noise he made. The alcohol is starting to make him feel weird.

"You here too?"

"Yeah", Jimin copies his Hyung, "I'm working here."

"Oh really?"
The younger nods as a response. He started working there since he came back from Busan on Wednesday.

"Nice hair color." The older says grabbing a few strands of Jimin's now blonde hair.

"T-thanks." The blonde male responds blushing at the compliment, being glad that it's not that visible in the dark, "Y-Your new hair color looks good on you too.."

Yoongi nods, "Thanks." A soft smile appears on his lips, melting Jimin's heart just by looking at his Hyung. He looks extremely good with his now grey hair.

As they don't know what to talk about Jimin turns his attention back to Baekhyun who is filling the last glass with tequila.

"Uhm well see you then, I guess?" Jimin says - well more like shouts (luckily the music isn't that loud here like on the other side of the club but it's still pretty loud)

"See you."

Of course Yoongi was observing Jimin when the younger waited for the orders. But Yoongi blames the alcohol.

I mean who wouldn't look at Jimin wearing a white button up which he put into his tight black jeans?

He just looks fucking hot especially because he styled his blonde hair, now they aren't covering his forehead and he looked way too good.

And his ass oh man holy shit.

Yoongi just wants to squeeze it. And again he blames the alcohol.

After a few bottles of beer, Yoongi fell asleep at the bar, surrounded by loud music and dancing people. Luckily he's a heavy sleeper.

It's after midnight and Jimin's shift is finally over. Today was quite stressful there were so many people but fortunately Jimin managed to do his job without any problems. Well beside the fact that 4 people grabbed his ass. But again, who wouldn't?

It's his third day there and he kinda likes it, beside  the fact that people keep touching him.

His co workers are really nice and funny plus Chanyeol works there too. So work is never boring and Jimin is surrounded by funny and nice people. A small distraction, if you know what I mean.

After he grabbed his things, he says goodbye to the others before he remembers something. More like someone. He asks himself if Yoongi is still there. Of course he tries to push this thought away, but no long after he is confronted with it again.

"Hey Jimin-ah~", Baekhyun says when he walked up to Jimin, I have a favor to ask~"

"What's the matter?", Jimin responds smiling lightly at his Hyung.

"I know I'm asking for too much but you know- I uh well you know Yoongi and he knows you but well he is drunk as fuck and I would drive him home, but I really really can't. So could you maybe drive him home..?", Baekhyun asks smiling apologetic at his Dongsaeng and hoping he would say yes to his favor. A sigh leaves Jimin's plump lips.

What should he do? Say yes to driving a drunk Yoongi home? Or say no and say that he can't neither?

But Yoongi can't stay here forever and of course he can't drive home himself.

So Jimin has no other option.

"Okay, I'll do it."

_____

A/N: HOPE U ENJOYED YOONMIN

Now imagine the vote button is Jimin's ass in thight jeans :-) i'm sure u wanna touch ut right

My wonderful cutie aka best girl published a Namjoon story pls show some love to wtfjimine ♡♡♡ the story is called "broken"~