n i n e

"Heyoo Yoongi, it's me Damnjoon. I broke my phone so I'm calling you from my second phone. I'm sure you're sleeping right now so I'm doing a voice mail, well whatever. We are on our way to Daegu we want to visit our buddy so don't be surprised if we stand in front of your door. See yaa."

_____

A loud knocking at the front door, causes Yoongi to wake up from his peaceful sleep. A loud growl leaves his mouth, as he tries to stand up from his bed, knowing that Chanyeol probably isn't at home to open the door or forgot his key and now waits for his best friend to open the door for him. But either way - Yoongi is pissed off.

Sauntering out of his room, Yoongi finally reaches the door as the knocking get louder and more annoying.

"Why the fuck-" He says as he opens the door harshly, but immediately interrupts himself, seeing who is standing in front of him. Before he could say anything more, he's pulled into a tight hug, feeling strong arms squeezing him.

"Guys what the fuck-"

"I sent you a voice mail man" The taller boy says smirking as Yoongi is pulled into another hug. "Why are you here?" He asks, still shocked about the fact that his friends are standing in front of his door. "Wait first come in."

"We wanted to visit you dude." Namjoon answers Yoongi's question as they went to the living room, sitting down on the couch.
Yoongi nods, still feeling sleepy and tired but somehow he's happy to see his friends. They haven't since each other for 2 months.

"Oh.. uhm how you doing?" Yoongi asks the two, starting a conversation with them that was 2 hours long. Of course he texts them but it's not the same and he sometimes misses Namjoon and Seokjin. So they were just sitting in the living room, talking and laughing just- well what friends usually do.

"How ya feelin' 'bout what happened on Saturday?" Namjoon asks Yoongi after they ate some pizza and watched a movie. Luckily Yoongi has no school today so they could spend time together till 5pm.

Yoongi's mood dropped the same moment Namjoon asked this question. Thanks to his friends he almost "forgot" the incident but now it's like all the memories of Saturday night came back - well just not the memories he can't remember.
He looks down at his hands, suddenly feeling hot and even a little bit dizzy as he thought about the fact, that he slept with him.

"Uhm well how should I feel?"

"I'm sorry the question was-" Yoongi interrupts his friend.

"It's okay. It's just I don't know.. It doesn't feel real and especially not right. I still can't believe it." The older sighs, before Jin puts his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, trying to comfort him. "I understand how you feel. Why don't you try to just forget about it?"

"It's not that easy! I'm trying but I think I slowly start to remember everything." Yoongi responds, earning some confused glances from his friends. "I start remembering every detail. Details from that night."

"Oh..oh."

Silence took over them, creating a quite awkward situation between the three till Yoongi looks at his watch to see what time it is. He has 2 hours till he has to go to work, so they spend the time together. After the both left, Yoongi decides to take a long shower.