s i x t y - s i x

- Time skip -

A ringing phone wakes up the peacefully sleeping blonde haired male. He groans, still sleepy and tired of the night before, his eyes not fully opening. He tries to reach his phone on his nightstand, sighing loudly as the phone fells down to floor. Finally he grabs it and answers the annoying early call. "Hello..?" The blonde haired male says, voice deep and sleepy.

"Hyung! Wake up your late!" the younger boy and the phone says, making him jump in result, rushing out of his bed to the bathroom. "Oh shit sorry Jungkookie, I'll be on my way!"

Its Friday and so his last week at his University ends, after that he can do what he loves - teaching music as a teacher.

"Hurry up Jiminie Hyung!" Jungkook responds before hanging up. Today is his last final exams and he studied the whole night. After getting ready he rushes to the kitchen to get something for breakfast before leaving.

On the kitchen counter is a small note, next to it a plate of pancakes, or something that should resemble pancakes.

"Good luck my love! I believe in you!
Ps: Don't be too harsh on my pancakes pls!

- Yoongi Hyung"

Jimin chuckles at the note and the pancakes, before grabbing a few pancakes and to eat them on his way out.

-

"Thanks god you made it." Jungkook says sighing relieved, hugging his Hyung shortly. "Yeah.. thanks god" Jimin responds, scratching his head, before the two males enter the classroom where their last final exam is going to start in a few minutes. It was a tough one, but in the end they made it. Relief is the first feeling after submitting their work and leaving the classroom together. "We made it Hyung" Jungkook says, not believing that they've finally made it, that they finished their school, that they can go and work, do the work they enjoy or like in Jungkook case - leaving the country.

"I can't believe it - but we did it!" Jimin responds happily, hugging his best friend.

-

"So the party is tonight?" The brown haired male says, making the younger nod. "Yeah, we will have to leave soon to get the flight."

"Can't we just stay in bed" the older responds pouting and hugging his lover tighter. "No Hyung we can't", the black haired boy says laughing, "It's Jiminies and Jungkookies last day at our school, we have to celebrate it!"

"Yeah you right my love."

"And you know Jungkook will leave on Sunday, so it's also his farewell party." The younger adds, making his Hyung nod in respond. "Okay then let's get ready?"

"Yes let's get ready, Hoseok Hyung."

-

"Kim Namjoon!!" The older shouts, making his boyfriend flinch, "I told you to get ready!!"

"Y-yeah Hyung I-" Namjoon responds, not even being able to finish his sentence as the older male enters their bedroom, where Namjoon has been lying in bed all day. "Get up now, we will be late for the party!"

The younger groans finally standing up to get ready for the party. "And we still have to pick up the cake!"

-

The brown haired boy leaves the huge company building after a long working day, looking at his phone as he steps outside. 5:18pm. He still has some time to get some food for tonights party so he heads to his car to drive to the next supermarket. On his way to his car his phone rings, an unknown number calling him.