t w e n t y - e i g h t

A/N: sorrryyy for those who wanted vkook! I'm vhope trash recently sorrynotsorry, but just bc trampled flower is vhope doesn't mean vhope will happen. i hope just bc it's not vkook u won't dislike pricked

"He hasn't come back yet?" Jin asks worried, his eyes open widely, a quiet gasp leaving his mouth. As a response Jimin shakes his head, his heart hurting at the thought that his best friend probably spend the whole night outside. What if something happened?

He couldn't sleep the whole night, thinking about his best friend, crying out of worry while Jungkook locked himself away so that no one could come inside. They haven't talked yet but Jimin doesn't feel like talking to Jungkook to be honest. Not at all. Too much happened on this trip.

Another day passed and they have only one day left till they have to return to Daegu. There's still no trace of Taehyung. No call, no message, nothing. It feels like he disappeared and that he won't come back anymore. And it fucking hurts.

On this afternoon, Jimin decided to go to the police station to report Taehyung's missing. Together with Seokjin and Namjoon, they arrive at the police office.

"What can I do for you?" The woman on the reception asks, sounding quite uninterested and focusing on the papers in her hands.

"My friend is missing, he hasn't come back since Wednesday." Jimin speaks, looking at the woman while playing with his fingers nervously.

"What's the name of your friend?" The woman responds, finally looking up to the three men.

"Kim Taehyung."

"Who old is he?" She keeps asking questions, while writing something down.

"21." The woman looks up from her paper to look at Jimin.

"You know that your friend is old enough?"

"Yes I know that but he ran away after a fight" Jimin responds desperately, his voice shaking a little bit.

"Maybe he is at a friends house?"

"We are here for our holidays, he doesn't know anyone here."

"Okay, we will see what we can do." The middle-aged woman says, "Do you have a picture of your friend?"
Jimin rakes out his wallet where he always carries a picture of him, Tae and Kookie, a picture they made a long time ago.

" The middle-aged woman says, "Do you have a picture of your friend?" Jimin rakes out his wallet where he always carries a picture of him, Tae and Kookie, a picture they made a long time ago

"He is the one on the right." The woman nods. "Please write down your phone number and we will contact you as soon as we have something."

After writing down his number the three leave the police station but as they are about to leave, Namjoon stops because he noticed a Tv with the news channel playing.

"...the police is still searching for the man. If you see someone with brown hair and around 20-25 years old and who fits these descriptions, please contact this number..." the news reporter says.

"What's wrong?" Jin asks his boyfriend who is the only one who had listened to the news.

"Someone stabbed a man with a broken bottle, the man almost died. Now they are searching for the murderer."

"Sounds awful. How can someone do something terribly like this?" Jin responds shaking his head in disbelief, before they finally leave the crowded police office.

-

"Jungkook, open the door we need to talk." Jimin says, loud enough for the other to hear him, while knocking at the door.
As Jungkook doesn't respond, Jimin tries it again, "It's important Jungkook."

"Go away!" The younger shouts back, throwing something at the door, Jimin assumes a pillow.

"Jeon Jungkook. Open the fucking door we need to talk."

Another seconds pass and Jimin is about to knock again when suddenly the door opens. Now in front of Jimin, there is Jungkook, his eyes red from crying, his face pale, the lips almost pastel violet.

"H-h-hyung..!" He jumps into Jimin's arms and starts crying the same moment - another wave of tears.
"I-it's a-all m-my fault, I-I'm so sorry H-hyung!"

Jimin has never seen him crying so much before, well he doesn't cry much and it took Jimin a lot of time to calm down the younger, but he still feels so guilty.

"H-he will come back.." Jimin tries to calm him down, even if he himself is so afraid and prays that their friend will be back soon. That nothing happened to him.

There are so many question, but no answers. Where is he now? When will he come back? Did something happen? Did someone kidnap him? Or worse, kill him? What if he got into an accident, now lying in a hospital and not remember his own name?

So many questions and there are only two crying people, hoping for Tae's save return.

Seokjin came to comfort the both, to encourage them, and to tell them that everything will be alright. Tae will come back and he'll be okay. They just have to wait. Maybe he is with a friend he met here and just needs some break?
The older was with the two for the whole day till late night when Namjoon joined them, trying to lift up the mood or at least telling them that they will be fine. Of course none of them knows what happened or where Tae is, but they hoped for the best.

____

A/N: sry the next pricked chapters will be lame

The next 2 updates are trampled flower and the last ones of the story i will update here

I know many of you expected vkook even back then in #sadlife i know i know but bc of a trailer I made I got the idea for all this, for what happened to tae you know