t h i r t y

A/N: don't expect too much it's trash no yoonmin tbh pls be patient with the story pls pls ily

"Jiminie?" The person from the other line says.

"Oh eomma. Annyeong." Jimin responds, smiling a little bit as he heard the voice of his mom after a long time.

"How is my favourite son?"

Jimin chuckles, "You only have one son."
His mother laughs about her own joke.

"But I'm fine, how are you?"

"I'm fine too. Will you visit me soon?" Mrs Park asks.

"We haven't seen each other for about 3 or 4 weeks and you already miss me?"

"Of course I do! You are my son after all. And Suga misses you too."

"Okay okay, I will visit you soon."

"Good, I will cook your favourite food and make the cake you love okay?"

"Y-yeah okay." Jimin says, sighing quietly as he forgot to eat again.

"Just give me a short call before you come."

"I will, I have to go now mom, see you."

"Bye! I love you."

"I love you too." Jimin ends the call and a loud sigh escapes his lips while he falls on his bed again. He has been lying in his bed since they came back from Naksan which was yesterday morning. Since then he hasn't left his room only to go to the bathroom but that's it. Moreover he hasn't talked to Jungkook for a day. They don't talk much lately so Jimin somehow got used to it.

Even if he doesn't want to, but his mind, a really really small part of his mind keeps blaming Jungkook for what happened even if Jimin doesn't want to think this way. He could never blame the younger but his mind does, well a part of it.

After thinking a few minutes, Jimin gets up from his bed and decides to take a shower. Then he heads to the kitchen to make something to eat for the younger as he noticed that Jungkook also hasn't left his room since yesterday. Jimin is still his Hyung and he has to take care of his Dongsaeng.

Unfortunately the fridge is empty which means that Jimin has to leave the apartment and that means he will see humans and this thought makes him roll his eyes.

He doesn't like people.

So after putting on his jacket and shoes, grabbing his keys and wallet he leaves the apartment and goes to the nearest supermarket.
Making himself a note to never leave the apartment again, he grabs a few things, mostly instant food so he doesn't have to cook much.

Just seeing food makes Jimin want to vomit, so he hurries up and goes to pay for his stuff before leaving the shop. Arriving at home he starts making some eggs and Ramen for Jungkook, before knocking at the younger's.

"Jungkookie? Are you awake? I made you something for dinner." The older says, standing in front of Jungkook's door but the younger doesn't responds. "Jungkook?"
He knocks again but still no response so he slowly opens the door just to find an empty room.

Where did this fetus go, oh my life.

"Jungkook-ah?"

"Hyung?" The younger says after he answered the call.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the park, why?"

"I made you something for dinner but you weren't at home. Why are you at the park?" Jimin asks, wanting to know why Jungkook randomly webt out.

"I needed some fresh air.."

"Hm okay then-"

"Hyung.. can you come here..?" Jungkook asks quietly.

Jimin hesitated for a moment, "Okay I'll be there."

After ending the call he heads out again and goes to the park nearby where he search for the black haired male and finds him sitting lonely on a bench, hugging his legs as if his life depends on it.

"Kookie?"
The younger looks up to where the voice came from and his eyes met Jimin's.

"Thank you for coming.." He says when Jimin sat down next to him on the bench.
"No problem."

It was silent for a moment till Jungkook takes a deep breath.
"I don't know what to do anymore.."

Jimin looks at the younger while he only stares at the ground. "I-I.. I miss him so much.." His voice is shaking and it's a wonder that he hasn't started crying yet.

Jimin puts his arms around Jungkook and pulls him closer as the younger leans his head on Jimin's chest.

"I l-love him, Hyung.." Jungkook whispers, but loud enough for Jimin to hear it.

"I know.." The older says, rubbing Jungkook's arm softly as quiet sobs leaves the younger's lips.

"I-I really do.." the black haired male responds, "B-but now h-he is gone.. I don't know what to do..!"
With that he starts crying again, not as much as the days before but enough to break Jimin's heart. How could he ever blame this poor human being?

"Don't worry Kookie.. Tae will come back." Jimin manages to say without that his voice sounds shaky or weak. He has to stay strong for both of them.

"He will come back for sure, he loves us he can't just leave and never come back again." Jimin adds still comforting the crying boy, "We have to hope for the best. If we only cry and think about the things that could have happen then it can't get better, you know? He said we shouldn't worry too much and that he will come back so we just have to wait."

Jungkook wipes his tears away before sitting up straight again and facing Jimin.

"Now stop crying okay?" Jungkook nods slowly, drying his face with his sleeves.

"Everything will be fine."

And then Jimin smiles.

It will be fine, right?

_____

A/N: we used to have 150 votes in like one or two days and now we barely have 100 votes like what happened? I know it's not much yoonmin happening i know i know but still, is it really that bad?
Im not only here bc of votes and actually i don't care about votes but it makes me sad to see how the votes (/love for this story) gets less like u don't like the story anymore etc