t w e n t y - o n e

"So you moved to Daegu?" Yoongi continues the conversation after some minutes of silence.

"Y-yeah. With Tae and Kookie." The younger responds, while Yoongi nods slowly.

"Why Daegu?"

"Because I got a scholarship for this school." Jimin answers the questions, sometimes daring to look at his Hyung. "So uhm you managed to be the school president?"

Yoongi smiles lightly, the first smile Jimin got from him since the first time they saw each other again. Jimin doesn't know if he smiled at him at the party, but this is the first smile he remembers. A smile that makes his heart melt.

"Yeah. It's my second year now as the school president." Now Jimin nods. The conversation is smooth, only some sentences, not many words, small nods, quiet hums.
It's already 4am when both have fallen asleep, drifting into their own world, dreaming about something they won't remember after they wake up.

Jimin was woken up by someone, slightly shaking his arm. "Wake up Jimin." The familiar low voice says, causing Jimin to open his eyes, which he closed again as soon as the bright lights of the elevator hit them.

"Come on stand up."

"W-why?" He mumbles, his mind totally confused but somehow he manages to stand up, standing now pretty close to Yoongi. The older doesn't respond anything just he looks into Jimin's eyes without breaking the contact.

Suddenly his hand moves to Jimin's cheek, caressing it softly. Jimin is shocked. His heart starts racing, his mind once again getting blank.
The most shocking part was, when Yoongi suddenly leant closer to Jimin and the next moment their lips touch each other, enjoying the softness of the other's lips.

Jimin is overwhelmed, so many emotions stuck in his head, now finally being revealed, but he is so happy. After a few seconds he kisses back, deeping the kiss more and more. Before they realised, they are involved in a hot and passionate kiss, Yoongi pressing Jimin against the wall of the elevator, kissing him like he has been waiting for this day ever since he left.

The older pulls away first and attacks Jimin's neck leaving some kisses on his soft and sensitive skin.

"Jimin." The older whispers, making it sound like a soft moan. He leans over to his ear and bites the younger's earlobe. "Jimin~"
Jimin whines at the touch, at Yoongi's low voice.

"Wake up."

As if someone just slapped him with the reality, Jimin flings his eyes open, realizing that every what "happened" was in fact a dream. A fucking dream. He almost wants to slap himself for having such a dream, a dream that felt so real and so amazing.

"W-what's wrong?" The younger stotters, still in a shock because of his dream.

"Someone found us." Yoongi answers Jimin question, giving him a short smile before standing up. Jimin yawns as he also manages to get up on his feets again, which feel numb just like the rest of his body. He is quite tired and his dream makes him feel so strange. It was a dream stop thinking about it.

Everything is like in his dream just what happened after he stood up from the floor is different. Totally different. They don't change any words till they heard someone hitting the door.

"Hello? Is someone inside??" A voice shouts from the other side of the door.

"Yes we are here!" Yoongi screams back, "since fucking midnight." The last sentence was just a mumble but Jimin still could hear it and chuckled quitely.

Around 15 minutes later the two boys are finally able to leave the damn elevator, being more than just relieved.

A worried Jin suddenly jumped into Yoongi's arms, causing the mint haired boy to almost fall backwards.

"I was so worried!" Jin says after pulling away, Namjoon also arrived the scene.

"Of course." Yoongi responds ironically, "if you had been worried, you would have been searching for me years before! Not after fucking 6 hours."

"Sorry Hyung", Namjoon apologies, "we were busy and fell asleep afterw-"

"Forget it." Yoongi shakes his head, meanwhile Jimin almost got knocked out by a clingy Jungkook. It's so strange that the younger is so.. so affectionate -regarding Jimin. He has never been like that. Maybe since he found Jimin at the edge of almost drowning himself.. maybe that's the reason?

"Are you okay, Hyung??"

Jimin explained what happened, his Dongsaengs listening to him.

As Yoongi goes past them, he locks his eyes with Jimin, giving him a small smile, which Jimin returned. It was nothing special. Just the edges of their mouths moving up a little bit. It was meaningless, just a small gesture, nothing special.

But the effect it had on Jimin was bigger. A kind gesture which means so much more to Jimin.

Maybe.. maybe after all this time, they can finally be in good terms with each other and maybe after all these years, Jimin will be able to forgive himself.

_____

A/N: Random update~ soon the side story will start omg i'm so excited