f i f t y - e i g h t

A/N: pLS COMMENT MORE GUYSS

AND THANKS FOR 15K VOTES OMG

_____

It's Sunday morning and around 8am when Yoongi's phone interrupts his beautiful sleep.

The boy next to him also woke up and with a groan Yoongi takes his phone and answers the call.

"Heyo Yoongpa, how are you? What are you doing?" A way too familiar voice says, making Yoongi sigh.

"You are really asking me what I'm doing at 8am? You serious Damnjoon?" Yoongi responds and Namjoon starts laughing hard.

Yoongi feels the body next to him turn around before snuggling closer to the older, his eyes still closed but Yoongi knows he is awake.

"Anyways, tonight is an underground battle and guess who's participating? Me."

Yoongi nods and yawns, "That's cool. Good luck hun."

"Yah pabo. I want you to come too. It will be fun, you me, Jin Hyung."

The older thinks for a second, "Can Jimin come with us?"

A short silence takes place before Namjoon answers, "Ah yes of course he can."

"It's around 8pm, we will wait at the train station like usually. See ya Yoongpa!"

"Bye."

With a groan Yoongi puts the phone away and sighs, looking at the male next to him, sleepy eyes staring back at him.

"Try to sleep again, it's too early." Yoongi murmurs, while hugging Jimin and placing a quick kiss on his soft hair.

"Hm." The younger responds, closing his eyes and falling back asleep right after.

-

Jimin is a little bit nervous.

He doesn't know why, there's no certain reason. It's not like it's his first time meeting Jin and Namjoon. It's just a little bit different this time.

This time he is with Yoongi. Not only with him, but his again.

It's a strange feeling. Just like a dream. Like everything around you is happening in a way, it only happens in a dream. As if it's fake, surreal, just a part of imagination, because dreams are just something that play in your head, they are fake and surreal.

It is too beautiful to be real.

Soft lips against his own, lovely glances and sweet smiles, even the fingers wrapped around his own, at the moment, feel fake.

But it's not.

It's not.

Yoongi is his again. They are a couple now. Lovers - what they used to be.

And now standing in front Yoongi's two best friend, his and Yoongi's hands intertwined casually as if they have never been apart, makes him nervous.

Jungkook already knows about them. He congrated them and wished them only the best. (He wished them what he wants to have with Taehyung. Real love. Endless real love.)

Jimin wanted to pull his hand way, he isn't sure if Yoongi wants to keep them a secret or not. Yes they are official and yes Jungkook already knows about it but Jimin is still unsure.

When Yoongi squeezed his hand and grabbed it tighter, Jimin had to smile shyly, not being able to hold his happiness back.

It's a relieving feeling. It's real. This all is real.