n i n e t e e n

It's not just pretty hot and narrow inside of the elevator, the atmosphere is more than just suffocating.
Jimin stopped breathing the same moment he noticed the quite familiar mint green hair and someone he also saw once. Namjoon or something like that. He doesn't really remember and maybe it's even better this way.
It's just strange that he finds them together in an elevator. Did he come with them here? Are they on a trip together?
It would be ironically if the other guy with the light brown hair and the broad shoulder, is the boy, this Namjoon guy cheated on Yoongi.

Jimin immediately hated himself for this thought.

The six floors the elevator has to drive feel like not six floors but six hours. It's like the time stopped as soon as he entered the lift and furthermore he can't get ride of the feeling that all eyes are on him. It's not just a feeling, unfortunately it's true.

Namjoon's eyes nervously jump from Jimin's wet muscular back to Yoongi, who is standing next to him his eyes blankly staring at the door.
And Jin, doesn't get why Namjoon is being all nervous. Well he has never seen Jimin before so he doesn't recognise him of course.

The drive felt like an eternity for Jimin and he has never been that happy, to leave an elevator, before. As soon as the 'bing' sounds and the door opens, Jimin rushes out of the small room and heads towards his room.

His actual plan was to go to Tae's and Kookie's room to kill them for throwing him into the water but now he decides against it. He will kill them after midnight so no one will hear their cries for help.

Finally arriving in his room, Jimin closes the door behind him and walks to his bed where he falls down with a loud sigh. He is tired - tired and confused. Everything is confusing him at the moment, the whole situation is exhausting and stressing him out.

That's why he just wants to sleep, once again because he wants to forget everything.

The next day feels different. Somehow different but Jimin can't describe what kind of different. It's just different.

The breakfast went smooth everything was okay, so far. After breakfast they went to the beach. Perfect way for Jimin to fulfill his plan. Drowning someone is the best option after all.

They really have fun and even Jimin is laughing brightly but who thought that behind this smile, Jimin already plans their death. Kidding.

He is happy and that's what matters. Everything that happened was forgotten, Jimin just wants to enjoy the moment, their first trip, this wonderful place.

Why should he destroy everything because of his dumb self? Because of a big a fucking big mistake he made 3 years ago. It's over. 3 years, 3 really long years and it's time to stop now. To stop with everything. He made a mistake but mistakes are here for us to learn from them.

But now it's time for Jimin to move on.

"Yah Hyung be careful!" Jungkook shouts to his running Hyung, who isn't paying attention like always, instead he is smiling brightly at the younger, waving at him.
The same moment he bumps into someone, a pretty hard chest, causing him to take some steps backward while rubbing his forehead.

"Be careful where you go-" the other says but stops, looking at the boy in front of him, "yah it's you again!"

Taehyungs eyes widen, before he bows apologetic and suddenly someone appears next to him.

"I'm sorry my friend is always a little bit clumsy." Jungkook says hitting Taehyung's arm lightly.

"It's okay because he is handsome." The man in front of them responds, smiling a little bit.

"If it were me, you would hit me!" Another man shouts, the one Taehyung also saw in the airplane, "does that mean that I'm not handsome??"

The one with the big shoulders sighs and rolls his eyes, "you are ugly, Namjoon."

His response causes both, Tae and Kookie, to giggle while the other male just winks at them, telling them that he is fooling the other.

This Namjoon just gasps loudly, putting his hand on his chest dramatically. They all start laughing but Namjoon stops as he suddenly noticed someone at the beach, who is even walking in their direction.

"Uhm nice to meet you guys but we uh have to go now" The blonde male says a little bit stressed out, already ready to go.

"What wait no. I want to have a smalltalk with these cuties so no." Seokjin responds freeing himself from Namjoon's grip and not understanding why his boyfriend is suddenly acting so strange.

But it's over now, he is already here, smiling at all of them brightly but his face fell the same moment he recognized Namjoon.

"I-is uhm everything okay?" Jimin asks his two friends, not daring to look at Namjoon or Jin.

"Let's go." Namjoon whispers to his boyfriend grabbing his hand once again.
"Why??"

"Because that's Jimin."

Jin finally got it. The Klick in his head was so loud, now everything makes sense. The strange atmosphere in the elevator yesterday, Namjoon's nervous behaviour.

"Oh.." Jin whispers, "okay bye guys we have to go now-"

They turn around and guess who's there? Min Yoongi. (Minsuga. Genius. These two words should be enough.)

"I was searching for you." Yoongi says, tiredness written on his face, even with sunglasses, and clearly heard in his voice. His skin is so pale and covered by a thin long sleeved shirt and knee long shorts.

It got pretty silent for a moment, everyone knows what's the reason for this silent. You could describe the whole situation as awkward. Quite awkward.

"Oh Yoongi Hyung, Annyeong~", Taehyung greets the mint green haired male while smiling at him, like usually being the first one to break the awkward silence. He is actually the only one who thinks it's not that awkward because in his point of view, Jimin seems to be over Yoonig a long time ago but he is not. Not yet. And seeing him so often recently doesn't help. Not at all.

"Hey." Yoongi replies shortly, nodding towards Taehyung before looking at his friends, "Can we go now? It's too hot."

"Yeah let's go, I'm hungry anyways" Jin responds quickly, hoping to finally escape this awkward situation.

"Hey why don't we go together", Taehyung suddenly said, "we wanted to go to eat so~"

Not just Jungkook or Jimin want to hit him really hard, Namjoon and- well literally all of them wanted to punch him for his stupid suggestion.

"Uhm.. we-" Jin gets interrupted by Yoongi. "Yeah why not."

___

A/N: Lame af