chapter ten; whisper

Listen to Sodus - Cemeteries to enjoy this chapter more!

your pov

                      Everyones on the picnic mat enjoying the dark sky and building sandcastles. Mikey's enjoying the cake and others were just playing around, like lively teenagers they are. You were at the very edge of the water with Mitsuya, splashing water against each other. "Takashi, where are you taking me tomorrow?" You asked as you looked at him softly. His glistening eyes shined the same like the stars, and his hair glowing in the dark. No street lights, just the moon and the stars giving light. "That's a secret!" He teased and stood up. You sulked and looked around, noticing the others were getting ready for a photo. "Let's go."

               The both of you walked over to them, rushing as someone placed the camera. "My feet feels so dirty!" Mikey shouted jokingly. Everyone laughed right as the camera clicked, capturing a perfect picture. "You look great." Mitsuya wrapped his left arm around your waist and pulled you closer. He pushed your head down softly, planting a kiss on your forehead. "I feel like I'm thirdwheeling." Hakkai said, standing behind the both of you. "Since when were you even there?" Mitsuya asked in shock, making the both of you jump. "Since the photos.." He sighed and facepalmed.

                     "Look, Hakkai. She's wearing the dress I made!" You laughed at how excited Mitsuya was, despite the tiring event. Hakkai smiled softly and looked away. "Why didn't you invite Luna ans Mana as well?" Hakkai asked in confusion, it appears. "They were enjoying dinner." Mitsuya answered as he hastily fixed your ribbons. "Ah, I miss playing with them." Hakkai looked up and chuckled slightly, resting his hands on his waist. You noticed that he was the tallest amongst everyone there. "You're quite tall." You complimented Hakkai. Your neck was hurting, having to look up just to speak to him. "Not really." He answered after a couple seconds of hesitating. "You're quite short yourself." Mitsuya pat your head softly.

               You looked at him with a pissed expression. "Mitsuya, I actually have to talk to you about something." Hakkai stated, his hands slowly crept up to his neck. "What's up?" He asked as he nodded. Hakkai looked around and pointed to somewhere secluded. "Is it about Valhalla?" He asked with a slight smug expression. Hakkai nodded anxiously. "I'll be back. Stay where they are." Mitsuya signalled and left with Hakkai. You looked around and just sat near Mikey and Draken. "Hey." Mikey sat beside you, with a piece of dorayaki in his hands. "Hmm?" You hummed in question as you turned to look at him.

                 "How'd you meet Mitsuya?" He whispered. "Oh, we just met at the playground." You explained and played with the sand. "Mitsuya isn't really the type to get attached to someone." Mikey whispered again, his breath touching your ears. "What do you mean?" You whispered back. "Well, he has a lot of stuff going on. He only focuses on his sister most of the time." You nodded and looked into the ground. "Do you like Mitsuya?" He randomly asked, shocking you. "It's not like that.." You replied awkwardly. "Oh really?" Mikey took a bite of his dorayaki. "Well, I'm sure he sees me just as a friend."

               "Well, he doesn't kiss friends, you know?" You jumped, and fell off your feet. He burst into laughter at how you fell while sitting. "How'd you know?" You asked quietly but with an aggressive tone. "I saw. I won't tell anyone!" He raised his pinky up. You squinted your eyes and hesitated. "Well, we don't have any official romantic relationships yet." You drew a rainbow onto the ground. "Hmm, whatever's going on between the both of you. I'm rooting eitherway!" He said excitedly. He had a cheerful personality and memorable smile.

                 "You have a nice smile." You pointed to his face. "I do?" He held his cheeks. You nodded, still doodling on the sand. "You too!" He replied, making you smile. "Thank you." You carried on doodling, him joining in. "This is you and Mitsuya." He drew two stickmen standing side by side, with a heart drawn over the heads. You laughed, and looked at his other silly drawings. Mitsuya finally came back with Hakkai behind him standing like a guard. "What are you doing?" He tucked his legs and sat beside you. You pointed to your drawings, making him laugh and pat your head. Mikey was just observing, saying nothing.

                "Should we head home now?" He asked and saw the moon rise more and more. "If you feel like it." You answered and looked at the sky. "Let's go." He slid his hand into yours, slipping his fingers between yours. You nodded and stood up with him. "We'll go now. Bye!" He waved to them and so did you. He let you hop at the back of his bike after ha helped you put on a helmet. You held onto him tightly as he rode back home, wind blowing jn your faces.

                    "Sleep well." He said as he covered you with his blanket. He stood up to leave but you grabbed onto his legs and stopped him from moving. "Takashi." You called. You were barely awake, only your mind speaking. "Don't go." You tugged on his pants. "Hmm?" He sat down beside you. The both of you were in the living room, 9.30 pm to be exact. You dragged yourself and placed your head on his lap, making it your pillow. "Y/N, what are you doing?" He asked as he jumped in shock when you rested against him. "Don't leave." You said again, this time slightly breathless. "I won't." He hesitated on answering but gave you headpats. Good." You said. You were slowly falling asleep, every finger that ran through your strands of hair felt soothing, relieving every thought in there. You fell asleep soon enough, on his lap and being pat by him most of the time.

                    "Sleep well, I love you." He bent forward and placed a quick soft kiss on your forehead.

a/n: do u guys like this story so far?:0 im kinda happy with how its progressing:D THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT BTW!!!