chapter twenty five; results

Listen to Pale Moonlight - Lana Del Rey to enjoy this chapter more!

New Message(s) from Takashi !

Takashi: y/n?
Takashi♡: are you free tomorrow? Sorry for asking, if I'm bothering you with anything.
Takashi♡: I thought I might want to spend some time with you before my results are out.
Takashi♡: It's totally fine if you have plans.
Takashi♡: Just let me know when you're free. I want it to be just the two of us.

You stared into the bright screen. "Why is he texting me so late? He should've been asleep by now." You whispered to yourself, reading through his messages. "Did I hurt him?" You asked again. There's no way, right? I mean, it's reasonable! After all.. He did go back with someone else that wasn't you. You took some time to think about the right answer. Of course, you want to hang out with him but you're still somehow- mad at him. In somewhat of a way you can't explain, that taste of bittersweet is still lingering in your mouth. You typed random words on the keyboard to try and pass the time whilst your mind quenches of words to use in the reply.

You: I'm free tomorrow.
You: Where would you like to go?

I waited for his reply. His status kept on showing that he was typing, though it went back to online multiple times. Was he struggling to find a reply as well? You stared into the ceiling to get rid of the soreness in your eyes after staring into your bright screen. You rubbed them softly, seeing shapes and random leaks of light. you heard a ring coming from your phone, making you immediately turn to see his reply.

Takashi: I see.
Takashi: I haven't decided yet. Do you have anywhere you want to go in mind? (o^^o)
Takashi: I figured it would be alright for it to be a surprise. (^_-)

You hummed. Is there anywhere you want to go? You looked around your room before curling up under your blanket. "Not any that is specific.." You continued thinking. The birds are already chirping, and the rain drops have started drizzling. It's only 2 am, yet everything is being loud.

You: Surprise me.

Mitsuya's POV:

I was turning back and forth, more or less rotating in my bed waiting for her answer. "Bold." I said when I saw her text saying 'Surprise me.' I sent her an emoji with a thumbs up, then proceeded to close my phone. Yes, of course I couldn't sleep immediately because I have no idea where to bring her. My heart was racing, and my blood was pumping stronger than when I broke down in the middle of the street earlier. I'm so nervous. I can't wait to see her, I've missed everything about her. Her skin, her hands, her hair, her voice, her smile.. Her collarbones.. Her neck.. Her waist. My mind is going to places again, this happens all the time and it makes me feel nervous around her.

Is she tired of me? How am I still with her? She went out with Hakkai today to get groceries. She fed Hakkai. Am I jealous? I am, a little. It did shake my trust for Hakkai, a little. I shut my eyes close. I want to claim her as mine. Simply saying that she's my girlfriend and I'm hers isn't doing much work, clearly. Especially with that angelic look she has on her face despite of the sleepless nights. Her killer smile too, murderous. Is it alright to say I'm in love? Am i in love? What exactly is love? Is this simply just what a teenager craves? The feeling of being wanted, the feeling of wanting someone to be yours, the simple urge to feel betrayed when a certain someone goes out with someone else. Am I in love with her, or is it just that my teenage mind is being delusional? Either way it feels heavy and it's disturbing me, I don't like it. I dont like this feeling. I like her. So why is it that my heart hurts when I think of someone I like?

New message(s) from Y/N<3 !

Y/N<3: What are you planning on wearing?

I jolted up from my bed immediately, searching through all the clothes I had. "Uh, quick, just something simple should do." My hands hurried between the hangers and under the folded clothes. I spotted a short sleeved button down shirt that had spaced colourful stripes all over it, and a pair of dark blue denim jeans. "This should do." I nodded, hanging it up beside my door so that I wouldn't have forgotten about it. What's she gonna wear? A dress? I want to see her wearing a dress. A blouse? That would be adorable. My mind kept going over what she would possibly wear. "Wait, she's waiting for my text."

You: Nothing fancy.
You: Just a colourful shirt and denim jeans, you?

Y/N'S POV

"Colourful?" You asked yourself as your mind wondered on how it would look on him. He's never been a fan of striking colours either, which made you surprised with his reply. You looked at your closet that had its door open since whatever time you took a shower earlier, seeing all the spectrums of colour coming together. "I can't see for shit." You sighed and switched the ceiling lights on before you quietly went through your closet, thinking of what is it that you should wear. Wait, this is a date right? It's just the two of us.. I have to impress him. You picked out a pink dress, laced from top to bottom. Paired with a pale cream cardigan, you also planned on wearing mary jane like shoes.

You: Me too. I'm just wearing a dress.
You: I'm getting sleepy, i'll sleep now. Goodnight :)

You closed your phone and so did your eyes, dissolving into the dark night. You had the air conditioner on, blowing cold air and freezing you up from head to toe. Oh wait, the light. You got up to switch off the lights before hiding yourself under your soft and warm blanket, completely protected from the cold temperature. It took some time for you to finally doze off to sleep, but you tried to stop moving and get rid of the overflowing thoughts about tomorrow. Is he going to expect a lot from me? Is he going to bring me to an expensive place? I hope not. I'll trouble him. Should I pay? But he would get mad. What should I do? Finally, you dozed off into a deep sleep, zero thoughts.

Takashi: Goodnight, love. Sleep well. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 10.

-
A/N: i havent written any dual povs in quite a while so im going on a rampage rn LOL but yeah this is me simply just trying to show that both you ( reader ) and Mitsuya are confused about your feelings- unsure if it's really considered love or not since the both of you know damn well its a heavy responsibility:))

I already decided on an ending though I haven't thought properly on how to get to the ending- so pardon if my story gets twisted half way:p most of them are trying to represent how a teenage mind works when meeting this thing called love or simply just a crush hehe

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter though!