chapter eleven; her

Listen to Each Time You Fall In Love - Cigarettes After Sex

his pov

                    I could hear the Mana crying, probably for breakfast. I looked at my lap where she had been sleeping all this while. She looked so calm and peaceful, it felt wrong to wake her up. The sight of her being on my lap makes my mind go crazy and heart pump faster than it should be. "Y/N, wake up." What's the time? I looked around to find the wall clock. She shifted around before sitting up properly as her hands aggresively rub her eyes. "Hey, no. Don't rub your eyes." I stopped her before her eyes get more red than it already is. She whined and relaxes her arm. "Good morning. How was sleep?" I tried to calm her down before leaving to make breakfast for my sisters. She just nodded. Half asleep, I assumed.

                I stood up and walked to the kitchen counter, hesitating as I looked for what I could whip up. "Eggs." I grabbed one, planning to make fried eggs for each one of them and maybe toasts. I cracked the egg carefully, and my focus was set on the egg. I felt a set of soft arms slowly wrap around my waist. I immediately recognised y/n's arms. Her head was pressed against my back, and she was holding me. "Y/N, I'm cooking." I held her hand. She mumbled something I couldn't make up, making me laugh. "What?" She mumbled even louder. Her whiny voice in the morning makes me smile, she sounded so pretty.

                "Yes, good morning pretty girl." She buried her head deeper into my back, causing me to slightly jump. The egg was perfectly cooked, and I served it into a plate. "You need something?" I turned since the stove was off, and I don't have to worry about accidentally burning the kitchen. "You." She said, making me feel slightly flustered. Does she know how much her words can easily affecf me? Heat rushed all over my body and I politely pushed her off me. "You're not making sense." She sat on the floor, back against the cabinets. I continued making eggs and toast as she sat there and carefully watched with her eyes half closed. "Alright, breakfast is ready." I sat in front of her, lifting her chin slowly. Normally I don't do such bold stuff, but I'm sure it would make her nervous. It makes me flustered when she's nervous.

               She looked at me with glistening puppy eyes, looking straight into mine. I immediately removed my hand. She had so much control over me, I doubt she knew that. I left to bring Luna and Mana for breakfast. They were loud as usual, causing a ruckus. "Come on y/n, you've got to eat." I softly pat her head. She nodded and got up. "Are you tired?" I asked her, hinting concern in my voice. "Mhm." She hummed. Her hums always sound so musical, so lustrous. "We're going out later, so wake up." I shook her lightly. She continued nodding.

                I sat beside her, planning to spoon feed as her eyes slowly open. "Open your mouth." I slice the egg and held it in front of mouth. She slowly opened them, with her droopy eyes barely opening. I fed her, then ate some of the egg myself. "Wake up." I shook her again, trying to knock her up awake. She fully woke up, and looked at the eggs. "Want more?" I asked softly. She shook her head violently, and drank some water. "I don't like eggs." 

                My eyes widened. "Eggs?" She nodded. Now I'm stuck with two fried eggs. "Alright then, anything you want to eat?" I asked her as i fed myself. She strolled around the kitchen looking for something to eat, before stopping when she saw a cup of instant noodle. "I'll just have this." She picked it up and walked over to the other side of the kitchen to fill the cup with water. It wasn't the healthiest choice but if that was what she wanted, then so it will be. I continued eating whilst watching Luna and Mana eat, carefully observing y/n on the side. Her hair seemed so soft when it's messy. The urge to run my hands through her hair was impossible to resist, but I didn't want to pull any suspicious acts in front of my sisters.

                  Her noodles were finally cooked. She placed them down beside me and sat gracefully, resting her head on her hand and eating it. "Luna, are you guys alright with staying home for a bit today?" I asked, realising my mom isn't here for today. They shook their heads aggresively, chewing on the fried eggs. Oh god. "Then, do you want to come along with me and y/n?" I asked with a happy expression to try and lure them in. Both their eyes glanced at each other as a side of their mouth slowly rised. They nodded excitedly. "Alright then, you'll both follow us alright?" They nodded excitedy. I love seeing them happy. Y/N included, of course. Something about the corners of their mouths lifting never fail to make me happy.

                 I looked at y/n and she was slurping her instant noodles. "Is it alright?" I asked her while paying good attention to her eating.  "Yeah. You want some?" She asked, lifting the plastic fork with noodles strangling on them and holding it in front of me. I nodded and ate the noodles, gaining a huge smile from her. The way her eyes squint when she smiles, how her cheeks rise and how her lips form into a smile just brings so much serotonin to my body. Lifts up the whole aura in the room, that's how ethereal she looked. Her body was lanky yet perfectly rationed, her face was slightly assymetrical and her beautifully arched eyebrows. Her chubby cheeks and her droopy eyes, everything about her was so unique. Eyecatching. She stood out in every crowd i've been in.

                "That's yummy. Did you add anything to it?" She lifts her head up and looked at the kitchen counter. "Just a bit of pepper." She pointed into the cup. Her hands were so pretty too. "I should do that next time." She nodded with noodles sticking out of her mouth that was shut close. "You look so cute." I had to let it out, she was making it so hard to resist me from kissing her pretty face. Her eyes widened and her cheekbones slowly rise up, lighting up in red. She quickly slurped the hanging noodles and swallowed them. "Shut up." Her replies to compliments are always cold, yet you can tell she deeply appreciated them.

             "I can't wait to bring you to my favourite place."

TW mental health, addiction

a/n; hi hi sorry for the very delayed updates, my mental health is twirling rn idk theyre in a silly goofy mood lately. Im trying to sober up from a few bad stuff rn but its so hard i keep relapsing:// I hope you guys understand if my stories are slow when updated:( im trying my best:) I hope everyone had a good day and enjoyed this chapter!!