chapter twenty seven; photograph

Play Lovers Rock - TV Girl to enjoy this chapter more!

                   He pointed to you politely with a sly smirk, completely ignoring her. She looked hurt, which somehow satisfied you. You smiled, then proceeded to answer, "Don't you think it's a little heavy for this morning?" He nodded. "You're right. I haven't had breakfast yet.. I guess I'll just have pancakes." He smiled and closed the menu, passing it to you before you gave handed it back to the waitress. He seemed so submitted to you all of a sudden. "Are you alright?" You asked after the waitress left. "Yeah.. Just slightly uncomfortable with the waitress." He smiled awkwardly then scratched his head. "I could tell."

"Where do we go after this?" You asked, curious as what he would plan out for today. "Still a surprise." He teased, touching your hand from below the table. You yanked your hand away by instinct, looking at him with eyes wide open. You moved your hand onto the table, wanting to reply but you're too shocked. "What's wrong? Do you have other plans?" He smiled and held your hand. "No, just curious." You replied and looked around. "To be honest the cafe is kinda expensive.." You sighed and avoided eye contact. "It's our first date alone, so.." He smiled, making up an excuse. "I'm paying." You insisted. "No, no. It's all on me today. You'll be paying, just not with money."

The food ordered were served, though you were confused with his reply. "What do you mean?" You picked up your spoon before you dug into the ice cream. "Hmm? You'll know later." He smirked before slicing his pancake, immediately eating it. You want to know what he meant, because you're planning on paying eitherway. Not with money? What? You continued eating with him, having light conversations between as the both of you watched customers come and go. "God, I'm full." You pushed the plate away slowly. "Good job finishing it." He tried to reach for your head to pat it, though the table was parting the both of you. You moved your head closer above the table so that it'd be easier for him.

                  "Then, we should head to the next spot now." He stood up, going to the cashier. "And where is that?" You stood beside him as he paid everything by cash. "Hmm, you'll know when you get there." He took the receipt and slipped it into his wallet, walking you outside towards somewhere unrecognisable. "Where are we going exactly? It doesn't look like theres a destination." You looked at him, fully curious. "Yeah, just planning to walk you down this street until we reach somewhere. Can't tell you where." He turned his head behind with a huge smile on his face. Is that really it? Or does he have nothing planned for today? "Are you sure you have anything planned.." Suspicious of him, you stopped your tracks and looked at him with your eyes squinted.

"Of course. Just enjoy the view meanwhile." He grabbed your hand and placed it in his, accompanying you walking down the busy street. "Where'd you get the dress?" Minutes passed and no conversation started, you figured he didn't want to make it awkward. "Can't remember. Been a while since I got it." You smiled and continued walking. The roads were busy and the street was filled with random people walking around, enjoying the view as well. "It looks good on you." He removed his hand and instead placed it on your waist, pulling you closer to him. "Stay close, it's kinda dangerous with this many people around." He whispered seriously. You nodded while watching your steps. "Are we almost there?" The excitement was annoying you and you wanted to know already. "Should be."

The both of you kept walking till you finally reached a certain place. It was well built, nicely sculptured decorations too. Art Museum? You looked at the sign that was above the door. "No way." You said with a huge smile, him eyeing you from the side with the corners of his mouth curved. "Hmm?" He hummed in question. "Are we going in?" You asked with your eyes wide open, biggest smile you've had on in a while, brows raised showing excitement. "Yeah!" He smiled and grabbed you inside the museum. "Tickets for two." He immediately took his wallet out whilst you were admiring the entrance. He wrapped the ticket around your wrist, then holding it to walk you around the museum.

Both of you stared at paintings, admired sculptures and adored pieces. Though there were many in the museum, you still sticked with him throughout the whole tour. He took many pictures of the pieces and even of you. Though amongst all these pretty art pieces, he still stood out to you. Even in a room full of art. "Hey, do you mind if I take a picture of you guys?" A random person approached. "Huh?" You asked in confusion. "I'm a photographer- Just here to take pictures and advertise the museum." You hid yourself behind Mitsuya. "Are you okay with that, y/n?" He looked at you before replying to the man. "Yeah." You nodded slowly. "Sure then."

The both of you placed yourself in front of one of the famous pieces. He had his arms wrapped around you, and his eyes were fixated on you. "Alright, do what you want, don't look too stiff!" The photographer was adjusting himself. "Alright, 1, 2, 3!" Mitsuya pulled you in for a kidd when the camera flashed on both of you, surprising the living shit out of you. He had his hands around your jaw, holding it so he could kiss you passionately. "Oh, my. That's great, thank you for your cooperation!" The photographer raised his thumbs up as he scrolled through his camera roll. You had your eyes wide open on Mitsuya as he jusg laughed his ass off. "That surprised me." You felt your body heat up. He continued giggling, hands pulling your waist closer to his body. You carefully rested your head on his shoulders, hugging him warmly.

"I want to kiss you again."

-
a/n: con 😭 gra 😭 tu 😭 la 😭 tions

I've finally got an idea on how to reach the ending.. So i'll just say that enjoy this and the next chapter as much as you can (TT)

anyways did you guys like what i did with their pose thingy where they kissed idk its cute to me ^-^

And yes i fell asleep bc i am uhhh currently talking to someone 0.0 and they wanted to be on call and sleep tgt idk idk but yes i apologise