final | chapter thirty two; leads in your romcom

HEAVY NSFW!! - reminder that Mitsuya is in college so in this au he's around 19-20 and y/n is 18 because she's in high school.

He whispered into your ears sweet nothings, right before you sat yourself down. He had a wide smile as he greeted the girl and sat opposite to you. "You went this far to surprise me? You know it's.. getting late. Where are you planning to stay?" He asked as he unboxed a box of pastries. You spotted a cinnamon roll sitting prettily beside a chocolate bun. You're starting to salivate over the strong smell of cinnamon, running down your whole lungs. "Cinnamon rolls." You said with a huge smile. "Yes, baby. Cinnamon rolls. But where are you staying?" He passed you the cinnamon rolls and asked with a soft yet concerned tone. He seemed so skinny, so malnourished. "Can I stay at yours? Also, have you been eating well?" You spoke with a huge chunk of cinnamon roll inside of your mouth. "Huh? I mean, sure.. But there's no space so.. I don't know. I mean, for the night, sure. Also, I haven't been eating well lately— the food here isn't as nice and I don't have the time to cook." He explained himself as he watched you devour the cinnamon roll. "Should I cook for you tonight?"

              His eyes widened. "I don't want to trouble you— nevermind, actually. Please do, I've missed your cooking." He said sadly. You nodded and called the girl, so that Mitsuya could order a drink. "What would you like to have?" She asked with a soft smile. "Iced cappuccino." He answered with his hands rambling through his bag. "With whipped cream?" She asked again. "Oh- yeah, sure." He smiled and nodded. "Alright then. I'll be back with your order!" You noticed him pulling out something as she walked away; grey, knitted. "I made a beanie. For you." He said excitedly, if had cat ears sewn onto it. "What? For me?" You somehow got excited too, taking it carefully from him. "Here, i'll help you wear it." He said and stood up. He carefully placed it over your head. You could only see his chest at the moment, and he smelled so good.

           His hands suddenly moved to your collar, fixing your tie and your shirt. You felt your heart beating and picking up a pace. The tension was strong, you could taste it in the air. "You look good. Missed seeing you in uniform." He tucked your hair behind your ear, bringing shivers down your spine, "I missed seeing you.. In general." You smiled and watched him look up and down on you. "I also made you a dress. But, you can wear that later at my dorm." He smiled and sat back down. The girl served his drink and he immediately started drinking it down, clearly showing his thirst. "How have your studies been?" He asked with a soft smile, again melting your very cold heart. "It's been alright. What about you?" You asked and watched him drink it carefully. "Same here. I'm glad it's been alright."

"Is there any food at your apartment? Do we need to stop at a grocery store?" You asked him so that you could prepare yourself a meal for both you and him. "Well, no. My housemates are.. useless." Your eyes widened. Housemates? "Does that mean I have to cook for them too?" Your brows raised and so did his, eyes meeting each others'. "Technically yeah." He nodded, finishing his drink. "Oh.. Alright then." You went to the cashier to pay for the drinks you got. "I'll pay!" He stood up from his seat and yelled from afar, stopping you from taking your wallet out. "Takashi, you've come from a long road, let me pay for this. Please." You took out the cash and immediately paid without hesitating. "Dang it." He sighed loudly and picked up his stuff before the both of you left the cafe.

"Is your apartment far from here?" You asked and looked around the hazy town. "Nope. Shouldn't be." He slips his arm around your waist. "But shouldn't we head for the grocery store first?" He asked, slowing his steps along with you. "You're right." You nodded and looked around. The town looked so dead, left abandoned. Though it's oddly comforting, a place like this definitely gives you the creeps. "It's around the block. Not far from here, darling." He smiled. It calmed you down. That warm curve lifting his cheeks up, and how his eyes smiled along with his lips. Warmth. Warmth caved your whole body. Well, it's truth; you did miss the man himself.