chapter twenty six; together

Listen to Trust - Brent Faiyaz to enjoy this chapter more!

                Five minutes late. You kept staring at your wristwatch. You've had your breakfast, now your heart is just beating fast, excited to meet him in his casual clothes again. He looks so much better in his normal clothes, though he usually wear his uniform. Colourful huh? Not what he usually wears. Of course he'll pull it off. Quite literally anything looks good on him. "Sorry, did you wait long?" His bike stops right in front of you. He looked anxious, you figured he was speeding to reach here. The colours from his shirt complemented his hair well, and how his jeans neutralised everything. He looked beautiful, you had to take a moment to adore him.

"Y/N?" He waved in fromt of your face, looking at you confusedly. "You look good." You stuttered complimenting him. "You do too. Like always." A soft smile brighten up the atmosphere, bringing up your mood immediately. "Alright, should we head somewhere now?" He pointed to the backseat using his thumb. You nodded and plopped yourself behind him. "Hold tight. We're late." You nodded again, wrapping your arms around him. His body felt warm, and you could hear his heartbeat through his back. "You smell good, Takashi." You said softly as you didn't want him to get distracted. "Don't say that, you're gonna get us in an accident."

            He speeded up through the streets, cutting through every car and breaking every rule there is. Your favourite rule breaker. "Where are we heading?" You asked him as you pulled yourself closer. "It's a surprise, remember?" He looked at you from the outer corner of his eyes, then back to the road. "I'm tempted to know." You giggled and hugged him tighter. "I'm tempted by you." Your eyes opened wide, he's being quite bold today. "Focus, Takashi." You pointed straight, under his arm. "Yes, ma'am." He chuckled and started speeding again. You decided to tease him and sniffed his neck, making him accidentally move to the left, though he collected himself and carefully picked a pace back up. "Y/N, Behave."

Mitsuya POV

                 Her dress looked so beautiful. It brings out her curves, complements her beautiful skin tone and her hair, even the cardigan was beautiful. I was so excited to see her; totally not disappointed. She looked full, I figured it's better if I just bring her to the cafe instead of the restaurant. Her hands were around my waist, and her ears were pressed against my back. "You smell good." My heart skipped a beat and my mind was going crazy. I wanted her to smell like me. I want to.. sigh, I need to focus. I speeded up, to lessen the time it takes to get there so I can just hold her already. Her nose took a whiff around my neck, my sensitive area. "Y/N, Behave." She really knew when and how to drive me crazy. She nodded against my shirt, feeling it fold up and down. I planned to take her out to the cafe, probably walk her down the pretty street and then the art museum. Then, my house. I've missed having her around me, her lips against mine, my fingers tangled in her hair and her soft whimpers when I grasp her head closer.

                "We're here." I got off the bike and carefully picked her up only to put her back down. "What?" I was looking at her and adoring her soft complexion, bringing butterflies down my spine. Fuck butterflies at this point, I feel the whole zoo around you. "Nothing. You look really pretty today. Have you ate?" She nodded as I slid my hands smoothly into hers. "Alright then. So no heavy breakfast, hmm?" I asked again, for reassurance. "I'm fine with anything." She smiled and swung our hand back and forth. "Alright." I answered and kept walking trying to find the cafe Emma celebrated her birthday at. There it is.

                 "Here." I brought her to the indoor part of the cafe, immediately finding a spot with just two chairs. Special for me and her. I let her sit down first before I do, making sure she's alright. "Here's your menu. Ring the bell if you need assistance." The waitress suggested. She gave a quick side eye to me with a smirk placed on her face. I don't like the energy she's giving, nor do i think y/n is liking it either. "Y/N, anything you're a fan of?" I asked as I see her browsing through the menu diligently. She looked adorable, her eyes scanning through everything quickly. "I think i'll have the waffles and ice cream. It doesn't seem that heavy." She decided. "What flavour?" I asked her. "Vanilla." I nodded. Great choice, goes really well with waffles.

                  "You?" She asked with her brows raised. "I'll have anything you have." I smiled softly and close the menu. "It won't be enough for the both of us." She pouted. Oh she doesn't wanna share. I nodded. "I'll just see what the waitress recommends." I said, her immediately frowning and looking down. "Something wrong?" I immediately asked, scared she might be uncomfortable. "No, no." She smiled widely. I rang the bell, waiting for the waitress to rush here. "Can I get your orders?" She asked with a huge smile planted. "The waffle with vanilla ice cream will do for me." Y/N smiled and pointed to the menu. "And you?" She widens her smile and looked at me.

Y/N POV

                You don't like her. The energy she's giving. It's uncomfortable. "Uhh, anything you recommend?" He doesn't feel comfortable either. You can tell. Why is he giving her attention? "I'd recommend the banana split." She smiled and went closer to him and pointed to the menu. So close. I eyed carefully. "Oh, is there anything else? I'm not that big fan of bananas." He laughed awkwardly. "Sure. There's the highly requested pakhlavas, if you'd like." She pointed. The expensive ones? She's crazy. "The creme brûlée's seems nice, don't you think, love?" He asked and looked at you. You nodded but she immediately cut you off. "Yes! Would you like that?"

              "Not you, her."

-
a/n: possessive mitsuya moment do we like it

i do

HOW ARE U GUYSSS I love it when u guys interact with me:D