chapter twenty; alone again

Listen to Are You Bored Yet - Wallows ft. Clairo to enjoy this chapter more!

                  "Are you tired?" His hand was swinging yours, walking down the street with him by your side. The sun was setting and the moon was out, the wind was blowing and the crows were in crowds. "Slight bit." You leaned in closer to him. Just two pretty people walking down an empty street with no future planned ahead. "Me too." He kissed your hand and giggled, making your head heat up immediately. "Should we head to your house?" Mitsuya asked while pointing to the shortcut. "Or do you want to stay over at mine?" He asked with a soft smile lighting up the already dark street, flickering lamps.

                  "Either is fine." You nodded and swung your hands again. "You should be with your family every once in a while, it's better to be with them before they're forever gone." He suggested, walking you down the shortcut that led to your house. He's right. But why am I scared? Who do I fear? What do I fear? What is this feeling and why can't I control it. This overwhelming emotion, it's all just an illusion right? They're my family, I shouldn't feel scared. Right? You nodded, nodded and nodded in awkwardness. Deep within your spine your body was cold, unable to escape the scared feeling.

"Are you alright? If you don't want to we can still stay over at my house, really." He asked as he stepped further to look at your face. "Yeah, can we? I don't feel like going there today." You asked politely making him laugh slightly. "Of course." He went back to be beside you and slid his hand into yours. The both of you walked to his house, watching the sunset as you did so. The purple hue was blending in well with the orange sunrays. "Is anyone home?" He knocked. Silence. "Helloooo~?" He slurred his words before unlocking the door with the spare key. "I guess no one's home." You concluded before stepping in behind him, closing the door behind you.

"Today was a nice day to be honest. Hakkai's date was really nice, I hope everything went well between them." Mitsuya said as he threw his coat over the couch that you sat on. "I hope so as well." You placed both your hands together in an act of a prayer, before Mitsuya sat beside you. "Though- finally, it's just the two of us." He smiled before taking up all the space from laying down. "Come here." He pat on the space beside him. "Hm?" You asked as you stood up, your hand behind grabbed by him, pulling you into the couch. "Let's stay like this. It's not always that we get to be alone."

He placed his hands on your back, your front body pressing against him. His hands were stroking your back, before the other lifted your leg to place it over his body. "Takashi, it tickles!" You giggled and so did he. "Okay okay i'll stop. He stopped stroking your back, pressing his forehead against yours softly. You moved your head and looked up to see him smiling, eyes staring straight into yours. He pushed your chin up lightly and pulled you into a passionate kiss as his hands slid itself to behind your neck to pull you for a deeper kiss. "Hey, stay still." He giggled when he noticed you trying to get out of his grip. Body still above him, he pushed you so that your body is completely on top of him. You felt your heartbeat pace up as the kiss got rougher.

You could feel his too, beating right below you. Your hands reached his hair, softly playing with it as a smirk grew on his face. You slightly whimpered as his hand slithered around your waist, bringing tickles down your spine. "Cute, cute." He chuckled after pulling away. "Shut up." He pulled you in for another kiss before shifting his hands more around your waist, making you struggle. "Takashi, what if they come home?" You asked and pulled away, looking at him breathlessly. "Hmm? You're worried about that?" He chuckled and let you go. "A bit, yeah." You were on top of him, your body growing hotter when you realised where exactly you were sitting on. "Hmm?" He noticed you looking troubled. "You alright?" He held you by the waist, sitting straight up. "Yeah."

He chuckled. You made the move to kiss him, pushing him back down onto the couch. It was more of a playful kiss than a passionate, making him heat up underneath you. "Stop playing around, y/n." He pulled away before placing himself against your neck, kissing it softly yet bringing tingles. He chuckled again, holding you still as you struggled to make up words and get out of his grip. "It tickles, stop." You giggled as you tried to push him away. "Don't want to." He said and wrapped his hand around your neck. The both of you ended up giggling and laughing unstoppably. He was sitting straight up and you were sitting on his lap, head resting on his shoulder. "Are you tired, love?" He pat your head softly as he asked. "A bit."

"You say that so often." He chuckled and continued to rub your head. "I do?" You jerked your head up, surprising him. "Quite often, yes." He nodded. You placed yourself back onto his shoulder. He gave you a quick forehead kiss before turning the television on. Soon enough you fell asleep on his shoulder, with the TV playing in the background. "Sleep well, love." You could hear his faint words though you were unconscious.

-
a/n: guys im eating porridge rn its so good omg i want to cry this is getting emotional also sorry for the horribly late update- i was busy yesterday:(