Chapter twenty eight; snowflakes

Listen to Ryd - Steve Lacy to enjoy this chapter more!

"Then kiss me, Takashi." You said, luring him in for another kiss. He pulled you in with his hand on the back of your hand, lips needy for more. You slowly pulled the needy him, though he had a visible frown on his face. "Hey, hey, lets cool for a bit. People might be uncomfortable." You laughed and pat his head. "Then let's exit." He pulled your hand, tightly guiding you out. "Takashi, woah, slow down!" He was walking quickly to pass through every visitor, immediately exiting. "Sorry, princess." He pulled you outside and immediately grabbed you by the waist to kiss you. It was a hazy weather and the rain was quite strong, so he covered your head. His lips kept pulling you in for more, you could tell he missed you. Like, a lot.

               "Sorry again, baby. I miss you a lot." He pulled away for a second to say that though he continued again. Then, somehow in somewhat way snow started falling. Oh shit. It's winter. A snowflake touched both you and Mitsuya, making him jump in shock. "Oh shit, it's going to be cold." He immediately hugged you. No hesitation at all. "Should we get shelter?" You looked up to make eye contact but he was busy looking around for something. "No. We need to get.. Clothes. Snow doesn't go away that quick, darling." He pat your head. "If we continue down the street we might find something."

                  He was right. A boutique just a few blocks away, with pretty coats and sweaters. "This will do, right?" He asked you with a smile. "Are you cold?" He asked again before you could answer. "No." He nodded and immediately walked into the store. He carefully looked around for something, probably a coat. He loved those. "You wanna get matching coats?" I'm sorry what? Matching coats? I widened my eyes. "I don't think I got that." You tilted your head. "Matching coats." He smiled. Behind him stands two mannequins that were wearing feminine and masculine coats according. Beige in colour, soft and thick from what you've seen. "It's cute." You smiled and stepped closer to him.

                  "Hello, may I help you?" The salesperson asked. "Can we get a pair of each? In our sizes." Mitsuya replied, slithering his hand around your waist. "They would look great on us." He smiled and kissed your forehead. "Why are you being so affectionate today?" You asked curiously, he hadn't been so affectionate before. "Oh." He pulled away, smile gone. "I don't know, I just feel like I should spend as much time before you know, I enroll to an art school. I don't have forever with you, you know?" He smiled, but it looked so painful. "You were accepted?" You asked with your brows highly raised.

                 "Not yet. My application is sent though." He smiled. The vibe in the air changed. You could feel it. But it's time, you know? Everyone leaves. Nothing in life is forever. Simply a mistake to fall in love. "You'll get in. And you'll do well. I know you will." He pulled you in for a hug and kissed your forehead. "Shut up, kid. You better enroll into the same school as I do, I'm gonna miss you." You could feel him frowning. "You'll do great. Even without me." You smiled into his chest. You could feel your hair getting wet, and his hug getting tighter. "But I can't do anything without you." You immediately pulled away when you heard him stammering. "Wait, Takashi don't cry. We're in public." You immediately wiped his tears and held his face softly. Tears were streaming down, falling onto the cupped cheeks.

                 "Sir- I mean, take your time." The salesperson came with the coats. "I'm sorry, can you give us some time?" You politely asked and they nodded, giving the both of you space needed. "Hey, it'll be alright, okay? You have to learn living on your own now." That's ironic. How did it go from your life depending on him to him depending on you? You hugged him, trying to comfort the current baby released in him. "Do you wanna get coffee after this? Don't cry, hey." You wiped his tears and tiptoed to kiss his cheek. "Come on. They're waiting with our coats." You grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the salesperson.

                 "Do you guys need tissues?" They offered nicely. "Thank you but we're fine. How are the coats?" You asked politely. "They're fine, want to try them out?" They replied and handed them over. "That'd be great." You took and tried to put it on Mitsuya first. He looked tall and slim, fancy and classy too. "You look so handsome in that." You complimented, making him heat up. You could see the obvious blush painted over his face. "Thank you, baby." He smiled. "Put yours on." It was a long coat. Not your favourits, but it definitely looked great on both of you. "Beautiful, that's my girl." He smiled as you twirl around the mirror looking at yourself.

                  You could feel you yourself heat up at his compliments. "We'll be getting these." He took them off with a huge smile on his face, helping you take them off. "On me." You took your wallet out as he handed them over to the cashier. "No, me." You swiped your card over before he could speak. "Baby stop." He frowned. "Shut up." You said with a huge sarcastic smile plastered. They carefully placed everything in a paperbag, ready for you to pick it up. "Let's go to a photobooth." You suggested as you walked out the store. "Lead the way, love." He followed behind you. You looked around for a photobooth, only to find one right at the corner of the street.

                  "It's lively, huh?"

-
A/N: you know whats coming next ahahaha :evillaugh:

anyways hope everyone enjoyed this chapter as much i enjoyed writing it!

update on me and the guy uHH we might go on a sushi date hehehe