Chapter 8- Nina and Michel

Let me tell you a little thing, Grade 8 is hard. When I say hard, I mean the hard that you don't even have any more free time. Now let me get this straight, when I was in Grade 7, life was easy. Then Grade 8 comes, and boom! Homework, math, essays, in your face! It's hard to find time, just to upload nowadays. Okay, so maybe I had some freetime, but I just forgot to update. Since, I forgot I use Wattpad. Anyway, if I don't update for a long time, write a comment, it notifies my email. Enjoy! Plus, I edit it to make it more enjoyable, since I wrote this when I was younger. (I add comas and other stuff that's a pain to the eye)

I was stunned by the sudden sound, so I naturally leaped a good distance away. I don't know why, but it's becoming sort of an habit now. Leaping and flipping are like this on-going gag or something now. Anyway, Shikamaru was pretty close to me, I knew he was stunned and jumped over hear too. Almost after a few seconds I did, I panted, not because I was tired from one simple jump, but I guess it just happens when I move after I get surprised sort of thing.
I looked back at the person that was chuckling at me, us, I looked in surprise to realize it was none other than...
"Madara Uchiha" Man! Why does it always have to be him, anyone in the Akatsuki, but HIM?!
"Correct, dear."
"Don't go talking sappy with me."
"Ha, your way too paranoid, I talk to everyone like that."
"Even the males in the Akatsuki?"
"Even the males." He licked his lips to make his point, I just gave him a 'Really?' look and walked away, Shika followed me too.
"Free-period right?"
"Right."
"Then what do you want to do?"
My feet suddenly stopped and remembered that we still had 'Training Class' I quickly looked at my watch. My training class was a 'two hour special' today. I realized I still had 45 minutes left, I sighed, trying to figure out whether to tell Shika or not.
"We actually have Training Class."
"Really?"
"How troublesome." he complained
"Yes, very."
He opened one eye at me, "You seem to dislike it."
"Normally, I wouldn't really mind, but we're sharing the class with the Akaksuki."
"Ah, -sigh- I don't really like them either, with all their fan-girls, what a drag."
"But Konan seems pretty nice."
"The female?"
"Yes."
"Well, she isn't really a part of the Akatsuki, she's more like the Akatsuki's leader's partner or something."
"Oh I see."
We kept walking until we got to the training grounds, no-one was there. I was confused and I could tell Shikamaru was too. I waited awhile, maybe thinking they went to take or break, or finished their class early, that's a possibility. I sighed and closed my eyes for awhile, then, my eyes shot open when I heard a girl's scream. It wasn't a 'Oh My God, That Skirt Looks So Cute On You!' sort of scream, no, it was a scared, piercing and pained scream that scared lots of birds off. I naturally turned my head in the direction where I heard the scream, Shikamaru did the same. I gestured his with my head, signalling him to check things out. We started by jumping on screams, but I lost it when I heard another girl's scream. I ran off the speed of light, leaving a confused Shika behind, speed was my best quality, stamina and flexibility were my second and third best. I got to the screaming girls no time flat, and noticed an very annoyed looking Hidan threatening them with his scythe. They were uncontrollably sobbing there eyes out, and shook in fear, I quickly and effortlessly, grabbed the staff of his scythe and threw him some good kilometres away, and narrowed my eyes. I threw some poisoned kunai his way too, in case he lands better than I hope him too. I sighed and looked back at the trembling girls, fan-girls probably that drove Hidan off the deep end. I sighed again, and looked at them with pity, so weak, yet accepted into this cruel, cruel school. Okay so maybe this school isn't as amazing as they make it seem like it is. So many free periods and when you actually do learning, so little to learn, I looked at them. They seemed a little bit calmer now, I extended both my hands and picked them both up, effortlessly. They were panting, but was no longer crying and trembling. 
"Are you two okay?" I asked in a slightly more gentle tone.
"Y-Yes." they both replied.
"What class are you two in."
They kind of looked a little unsure, but looked back at me with confidence in their eyes.
"I'm Nina Beverly, I-I'm in class D/C."
"I'm Michel Au, I-I-I-I-I-I-".
"In class, D/D." finished Nina.
"Oh, so you two are in the lower classes?" I asked.
"Yes, we are, but we're proud of it, at least, we wished we were."
"Oh, but you know, you two are very confident!"
"Ha, I'm glad to hear that from a senior."
"Se..."
"Noir...?"
"Yes, or are you a college student coming back for a visit?"
"He-he." I gave them a victory sign and answered, 
"I'm a freshman"
Luckily I caught them both before they both fainted. At least I think I made some friends?

I brought them to Nurse Temari, who still sort of blushed when she saw me, but thanked me and took the girls. Fine I placed them on the beds, she bowed and said thank you, I left, end of story. I walked back to the training ground, where Hidan, and all the other Akatsuki were surrounded around him. He was loudly cussing and clutching his stomach and random other parts, moaning in pain.
"Ah, so you did land."
Everyone looked kind of surprised at me for awhile until I decided to speak up.
"What is it?"
"Ah, Lily it's you." greeted Sasori
"Yes, so nice to see you too, Sasori." sarcasm etched in my voice    
"Hn." replied Itachi
"Yes, nice to see you too Itachi." A vein mark starting to appear on my head.
"My face is freaking buring!!!" screamed a Hidan.
"Yes, of course it burning, idiot!" I yelled back.
"Lily Skyria, correct?" asked a female voice.
I was taken by surprise, so I leaped some metres away, and looked up to see a beautiful blue-headed girl with hazel eyes.
"A-Are you Konan?" I asked.
"Yes, I am, and are you Lily?" her voice was literally like soft wedding bells and angels singing, it was so...lovely... 
"Y-Yes..."
"Ah, so your the one that poisoned that ridiculous fool over there."
"Yes, but only in self-defence."
"Defence?!"
"Shush Hidan!" scolded Konan.
"No way b****, that b****  flipped me and then f******* poisoned my damn beautiful face! yelled Hidan. (Sorry for swears! They're censored though?)
"Hidan keep your mouth shut." scolded by someone with lots of piercings, who I take to be 'Leader-sama'.
"Ah, so your Pein, right?" 
"Yes, and you must be Miss Lily."
"No need to be formal, call me Lily."
"Ya, no need to be some polite with her, she's fierce!" commented Deidara.
"Deidara you will only speak when asked to."
"Fine, un."
"Anyway, Lily...I'm just wondering if you..."
"Have the antidote?"
"Well, uh, yes."
"No problem" I took my jar out, and took a tea kit out, I made some red tea and poured some of the jelly-like medicine in.
"You f****** expect me to f****** drink that c***?!?" complained Hidan.
"Yes, if you want the burning to stop."
Hidan looked doubtful for some seconds, like he's debating wither drink jelly-medicine tea or suck up with the burning pain.
"Oh by the way, the poison gets worse when it's not treated immediately, if you don't drink it now, you'll eventually die."
And according to my plan, he snatched the drink from my hands and quickly drank it all. Believe me, it was quite entertaining! Hidan was now looking like he has to puke and gagging, squeezing his throat like he wants to suffocate himself.
"Well, how does it taste?"
"I think his expression should give you a pretty good glance of what it tastes like." Sasori expressionessly stated.
"Well from the looks of it, it tastes way better than I thought it would!" I chriped.
"How did you expect it to taste?"
"Like someone ripping open your stomach and slicing all your intestines one by one and then shoving it up your mouth~" I answered almost too innocently.
They all (Meaning everyone but, Itachi and Hidan) sweat-dropped.
"Oh wells, he'll get over it." I replied.
"Really, when?" asked Konan.
"Sometime before this day ends."  I answered.
"Ah, alright." She replied.
"Well, may I ask what happened?" I asked.
"Sure."
"Those two, Nina and Michel, come from lower level classes. However, they're huge fan-girls of us. So when they tried to flirt with Hidan, naturally he didn't like to be flirted by lower class girls. Also he mentioned that they were 'ugly...blank', but they were persistent and confident they could get Hidan to fall in love with them. Arrogant, those girls, so Hidan got mad and started threatening them, and then I guess you got over and flipped and poisoned him."
"Oh, I really didn't expect them to be arrogant."
"Sigh, unfortunately, many girls from lower grades are arrogant fan-girls."
"Oh like that Itachi fan-girl lover, the blond queen one!"
"Ah-hem, I do have a name you know." I looked up surprised to see the very same fan-girl that keeps bugging me all the time!
"It's nice to see you, Lily" and she smiled at me, and not fake smile, a real genuine smile, not forced, a gentle smile
I was taken aback and I gave the others a questioning look, but they all either ignored me, shook their heads at me, meaning they don't know too, or shrug their shoulders. 
"When have you gotten so nice?" I asked
"Eh, you know, I'm not mean because I want to be."
"Then why?"
"Peer pressure, what else?"
"Then why now, your acting nice?"
"Seriously if you paid any attention to me, I'm saying I'm a person that is peer pressured by others to follow trends and love the Akatsuki and such."
"Wow, you're not stupid...whoever you are."
"Ah yes, the whole reason why I started talking with you, my name's Kagome."
"Kagome...what a pretty name!"
"Ha, thank you."
"But, still don't expect me to trust you, for all I know this could be a scheme."
"Of course, but I just thought I let you know!" With that, she used a smoke bomb and silently sneaked away.
I unaffectedly fanned some smoke out of my breathing space, but for some reason the bomb smelled like perfume, ah perfumed smoke bombs.
"Perfume smoke bombs." I clarified.
"No wonder it burned my eyes, un."
"All smoke bombs burn your eyes if you let them get in your sockets, moron." scolded Sasori.
"Wow this bomb smells of..." I started.
"Lily's." Konan finished. 
Then it suddenly hit me, lily smelling perfumed smoke bomb, this could only mean one thing, but I just don't know it yet.

So many periods are needed -__- (When I was editing)