Chapter 21- Dark Flashbacks

Before I knew it, my world turned crimson red. Blood, it was everywhere. On the walls, the ground, the bed, on me. But most importantly, on the victims. They literally looked like they bathed in blood. I didn't feel guilt, shame, or sadness, why? Maybe because it felt like it wasn't me that half-killed them. It felt more like I was watching a show on T.V. In fact, that's exactly how I feel. No shame, guilt whatsoever. I calmly excused myself, a bloody zombie, walking through the expensive marble halls of the Akatsuki Base. Did I feel scared that they would hunt me down? No, I didn't. The person that did this wasn't me, it just wasn't. Yet it was, did that confuse you? Yes, it was me that did it, but at the same time, not me. ...My head's spinning, maybe...I could just lie down? No, I can't, I'm currently in a lion's den. If I have time to rest, I have time to run. Yes, run, just keep on running...run...run.

"Hey Mama, Papa, there's some men outside-!" A young girl stared curiously into the eyes of her parents. Totally unaware of the danger that was just outside her doorstep.

"Sweetie, listen to us very carefully, okay?" The child nodded while her short black hair bounced.

"Those men are dangerous, go, go sneak out the back door..." The man's voice was starting to waver and tears were starting to drip down the man's broad face. The little girl still smiling, her cheeks still pink. 

"Are we playing a game, daddy?" The young girl asked excitedly, while she jumped up and down.

"Yes, sweetheart, we're playing a game. Run, run like a lion was chasing you, hurry!" The girl nodded while she quickly skipped her way to the back door. The men have been knocking for a while now, impatiently waiting. 

"Remember sweetie! We love you! Always!" The young mother screeched before the door was eventually broken down.

"Hide, hide, yay~" The little girl, otherwise known as 'Lily' thought happily. She quickly hid behind a mirror with one-way glass. You could see from behind, but they couldn't see you from the front. 

"We warned you two, we warned you!" Lily could hear her mother sobbing and see her father trembling. Huh? Were they sad 'cause they couldn't find her? Was she really that good at hide and seek? Huh, maybe I should just let them find me-

-Bang!-

"Huh? What was-" She immediately collapsed, for the scene before her was way too gory for any pitiful child to see. Her parents were on the ground. Shot. Dead. Blood was steadily drizzling out from both their mouths and where they got shot. She felt something, something bubbling in her chest. It made her feel...feel...weird? No, it made her face red, her heartbeat fast, and her body hot. She felt this strange will, pressure, some force. It was almost like a guide, it was telling her to murder them. Anger.

'Ya know you want to kiddo, go ahead, they deserve it.'
"That's not true...they might deserve it, but it doesn't mean I should..."

'Pft, what are you? Scared?'
"N-No! I-I just..."
"Time's Up." My vision blurred.

Yes, that's right. This is the exact same feeling as back then. No shame, because it wasn't me that was doing it, it was-

'Miss me, sweetie?' The damned bastard. The same person I met years ago, the one person that seemed to know everything there was to know about me. No wonder too. I couldn't kill him that last time, and I guess I couldn't kill him this time too. Madara. Otherwise known as the 'strongest man in Konoha'. Madara Uchiha. The man that made a child kill two grown man right before her eyes. But, their blood was warm, and such a pretty red colour- Ack, no! I'm beginning to think like him, gross. Anyhow, this is obviously his crime, who else knows how to control minds and is telepathic? Run. Yup, it's time to 'listen to my parents'. For the next few minutes, I ran like mad. My legs hurt, and they were burning. I sprinted straight out of the mansion, quickly to the Fire Nation borderline. Yup, I'm just that epic. I sighed, now both my past an present is messed up. 

"All thanks to one, single man, can you believe it?" I asked out loud to no one in particular, yet the ones that did hear me probably thought I gone mad. I walked around, there were many novelty, souvenir and gift shops. Obviously, this spot is one the 'Top Ten Vacation Spots! Have You Lived Yet?!'. Well obviously the person had to be alive to read the obnoxious bold orange text. I sighed and walked into a empty ramen slot. The dude was someone that looked close to my age. Maybe fifteen or sixteen or so? He had ombré hair, not a common hair colour for boys nowadays. Or it might be just me, maybe. He noticed me immediately and smiled.