Chapter 3- Super Ice-Cream-Tific Date!

I walked along the nice, calm and peaceful forest. Along with Deidara and Sasori that decided to tag along. We were going to the Ice-Cream Dream Café, the same place I helped some girls get dates. I looked over at the two, they were kind of cute, cute enough for others to believe we're a 'couple' but not cute enough to spark my interest. Perfect, we went in through the clear light blue doors, to find a lovely pastel paradise. There were lavender tables, aqua chairs, and there were white pillows, some dollies, and many other stuff, a girl's dream. You may find this kind of odd for ninja's to, go to this sort of places, but we have a life too, you know?

"Deidara, Sasori, I'm going to order, what would you guys like?"

"I'll have a large banana split with vanilla icing, and Sasori doesn't really eat..." 

"Well, alright." Deidara tossed me some change, too much change for a banana split, even a large one with vanilla.

"Do you want your change back?"

"No, un, I'll treat you."

"Uh, k-kay."

"And don't forget, Couple Sale!" he winked at me, I almost blushed but managed to stop it fairly quickly.

I got in line, some couples were in line too, when I finally got to the cashier, I ordered. 

"One large banana slip with vanilla icing, one Everything-Sundae, and two small strawberry milkshakes."

"Is that all?"

I looked over at Deidara, he was mouthing me 'Couple Discount'.

"Eh, and the Couple's Discount."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

"Who's your date?"

I mentally sighed and pointed to Deidara.

"The blond guy or red-head?"

"The b-blond one."

"Well alright, that will be $6.30."

"I gave her the money and waited by the sidelines while she made my order, she handed it in a cute white and lavender striped tray.

I slowly walked back to our table, careful not to drop anything.

"Here's our food."

"Thanks, un."

He picked up the banana split and smoothie and got up.

"Hmm, are you leaving already?" I gave him a questioned look.

"Ya, sorry Sasori really wants to go."

"Alright, waiter can you please get me 6 take-out boxes?"

The waiter nodded, left for a while and came back with 6 small take out boxes and plastic container caps.

"Thank You."

He nodded again and left us to pack our stuff, I packed my sundae, it took 4 boxes to do so, and I just carried my milkshake and handed the other 2 boxes to Deidara.

"Uh, oh thanks."

He quickly stuffed his banana split in the boxes and his milkshake in the other container, I giggled. 

"Deidara, you should have just carried your milkshake." Sasori scolded.

"Oh, I guess your right Danna."

"Hmm, alright I got my impressions of you both now."

"Un, really.?"

"Yup, Deidara your a playboy, Sasori your a grouchy brat." I answered innocently with a smile.