Chapter-11 Lily Verses Itachi!

I took and stance, Itachi stood there doing nothing really. He suggested for him to not use the Sharingan. I protested, so he compromised by only using the Sharingan when absolutely needed, which I agreed to.
"Itachi, are you ready?"
"...Yes"
"Alright!"
"Burning Sunlight." I did some quick hand signals and the sun's rays instantly grew in power, this was a nature-related jutsu, I leaped away so I wouldn't be affected by it. Itachi wasn't moving, and to my surprise, when the rays were about to reach him, he used a kunai to reflect most of the rays. Which was surprising, I knew that far distance-combat wasn't really my thing, time to get serious!
I jumped in front of Itachi and did taijutsu, which I'm best on. Luckily he dodged some of my fatal blows, I wasn't really hoping to kill the dude. He did get some of my normal blows, which could give a normal ninja a seizure, but he's Itachi, and weasels are persistent.
Well I finally landed one of my more fatal kicks on his right shoulder, which is now bleeding uncontrollably now.
"Ah, Itachi, I'm sorry!" I looked at his his shoulder, I inflicted many cuts so I could see a bit. There was a bruise, a bad blue one too, and it was bleeding.
"W-We should stop..."
"A man never loses to a girl."
"B-But..." Sigh this guy is persistent! Well, I guess I need to end things now, sorry Itachi, forgive me.
"Eh!" I appeared behind him and thud his nervous system, making him unconscious. (Sorry for bad battle)
Itachi fell unconscious, or at least I hoped he did. Because from the looks of it, he was still awake, just paralysed. I side-stepped behind him and picked him up. Kisame came to help me, but I was looking forward to exploring this mansion, so I ended up tossing Itachi to Kisame and leaving them. Kisame's strong, he should be able to handle it. I ran inside the mansion, it was so awesome! -Time Skip- (3 hours)
I searched the mansion for a good 3 hours, now I know it inside and out perfectly. Oh that's right, I should go see Itachi, you know, to make sure he isn't so badly hurt I'm going to get sued? I walked to the Nurse/Healing Room, I looked through the glass top, Itachi was there, alone.
So I invited myself in without asking or knocking, so polite of me, right? 
"Itachi?" I asked my head peering in.
"...Lily."
"Yes, it's me can I come in?" Even though I was already half in.
"...Sure."
I walked in and took a seat on a wooden chair, beautifully crafted, but what in this mansion is not?
"Listen, I wanted to apologize."
"For breaking my shoulder, or killing my ego?"
"Breaking your shoulder."
"Well, my ego is pretty damaged too."
"Well, too bad, huh?"
"..."
"This is a nice house Itachi."
"Thanks, but you know this house isn't just for looks."
"Ya, I know, like that arena, it's amazing!"
"No, I meant it like, this house means a lot to us."
"Really, how?"
"Well, this is a secret most of us keep, but since you a new 'friend' now, I can tell you"
"I'm all ears."
"Well, it begins with a story, you know this is actually the story of how the Akatsuki was formed too."

Story Time, By Itachi Uchiha, Re-told by Itachi Uchiha

"Hey Itachi!" greeted Kisame.
"...Hey."
"Man, Itachi-dude, your so quiet!"
"..."
"But I know there's that special kind spot in your heart, after all, I was the lucky one to witness it." Kisame grinned and slapped Itachi on the back.
"Well see you, buddy!"
Itachi was still walking, un-fazed by what so ever happened. He entered his classroom.
"Shut the **** up *****!!" screamed a silver-headed dude with lavender eyes.
A frightened red-headed girl trembled in fear. Beneath the all mighty wrath of Hidan!
"Fight, Fight, Fight!" chanted the boys. The girls were either ignoring the situation, gossiping, talking or on their cellphones. 
"Hey, break it up." replied a guy with loads of piercings. 
"Shut it, Punk-Face." answered a wannabe gangster.
And to Itachi's slight surprise, the guy with piercings easily took out 85% of the boys that were cheering, and in one blow too.
"H-Hey!" protested a dude.
"Leave." he demanded.
Literally, and I mean literally, every single boy, cheering or not, immediately retreated, except that Hidan guy.
"Hey what the **** do you want?"
"I want you to join my clique."
"Clique, are you kidding, we're not girls!"
"More like a club, sort of thing."
"Eh, really, fine how many chika's are in this club?"
"Konan is somewhat a member, but if you lay a hand on her, you'll be dead before you can say 'Hello'."
"So, there's only one girl?!"
"For now, but yes."
"If there's no girls, then what's the point?"
"You know this club's purpose is to steal the heart's of females, right?"
"...Sign me up!"
And that was how Hidan joined...
"U-Um, excuse me?" asked a timid brown-haired boy, he had a small mouth, freckles and small brown eyes and short, and big ears.
"What is it?"
"May I please join?"
"No" and with that, he left the poor boy to dry.
"Everyone, this clique shall be known as the 'Akatsuki'. A male-club house, featuring seductive and decent looking males. Must be powerful and good at stealing hearts. Hidan your first mission is to find more members, remember the requirements."
"Wait, you said nothing about missions!"
"If you stay in this club, I can guarantee that you'll get 70% more girls than you would normally get alone."
"-Sigh-, fine."
I saw the Hidan dude looking around the classroom, looking for decent males. I decided to not get bothered by this so I started to read some study books. When that Hidan dude grabbed my book and held it behind his back, luckily using his fingers to save the page for me, at least I think he was.
"Hey, your not bad looking, and you look pretty dominant, okay you got the looks and power, join the Akatsuki." 
"No." 
"You don't get to choose, join or I'll slice your books to shreds before you can even blink."
"I can easily get replacements."
"Oh, what's this, Ninja-Studies, Special Edition, 5.7?"
"..."
"I heard these babies are extremely rare and expensive, written by the fourth hokage!"
"..."
"So, no, you cannot easily get replacements, in fact you probably never get a replacement."
"..."
"Say you'll join, or say goody-bye to this bookie!" he threatened, although he was using some childish vocabulary. 
"...Fine."
"Good, come on Pein will pass judgement on you."
He was still holding my book, so I couldn't leave. I could easily steal it back, but I was afraid that his scythe would cut it in half in a blink of an eye.
"Leader-sama, here's a pretty decent candidate."
"Hmm, not too shabby."
"He's perfect, I assure you!"
"Alright, time to pass judgement."
"Hidan, give me your report." Hidan swiftly swiped my I.D card, surprisingly before I could stop him.
"Itachi Uchiha, age 14, freshman. level A, I.Q-195, appears to be the cool and quiet type, has Sharingan. Good looks, that includes black hair, black eyes and a clear-complexion, fair skinned face."
"Mission, success, wonderful work Hidan, Itachi Uchiha, you are now a member, do you oblige?
"If that means Hidan will give me back my textbook, yes."
"Good, Hidan, textbook." Hidan smirked and tossed me back my textbook, and to my surprise, he actually kept my page...