Chapter 19- Games Get Serious

'We're not 100% safe'. Idiot. As if I didn't know that much. But...it still stung a little bit.
"Umm, Miss?" I look up slowly to face...uh...I think I know this person?...
"G-Good Evening Lily-san." Oh, Yuki. 
"Good Evening, Yuki-kun..." I offer him a gentle smile despite how I was feeling. 
"Arigato Lily-san, a-are you alright? You seem a little sad..." He turned his head the other way, shy yet sweet. Totally not how I like my boys. 
"I'm fine Yuki, I'm just a little tired is all." Yup, me pulling off that 'I'm tired' trick. 
"O-Oh, w-well stay safe...Lily-san..."
"You too, Yuki, feel free to say my name without a honorific from now on..."
"Sure...Lily..." I smile at him as I side-step him and start to head back home. My fake smile fades. I preform my hand signal and enter slowly, actually tired now. I stretch and flop onto my couch. Rubbing my temples to cease my light headache. I close my eyes for a few minutes. Sweet, refreshing relief. I smile and open my eyes. I stretched my head up to see my calender. Shoot there's school tomorrow, ah breaks sure end quickly... I grab a random pillow and snuggle into it, smelling it's lemon-tinted smell. -Sigh- Yay for artificial scents. As I snuggle more, I realize...the darkness surprising feels nice. "Good Night World." I reply to no one before falling asleep. 

-Ring- -Ring- -Ring- -Ring- -Ring- -Ring- -Ring- 

I groan as I struggle to get up. My hand starts flailing around for my alarm clock. I can't find it...no it couldn't be...
"No, I don't want to be here! Get me out of here!" I yell randomly as I cover my ears...no sounds? Oh, so I'm not at the Akatsuki Base. Thank heavens.
I know now that the ringing was coming from...my telephone? That's odd, nobody ever calls me, I wonder who it could be? Well, no better way to find out then to answer it. I got up rather quickly as I walked over to the telephone. 'Unknown Caller' flashed back and fourth underneath the caller's number. Well obviously it's an unknown caller, no one known ever calls me, I laugh silently at my little corny joke. I stop laughing and I pick up the phone.
"Hello?~" I ask
"Stay away from the Akatsuki." -Beep- I let the beeping continue as gasp silently. 'Stay Away?' From the Akatsuki? Who would know my number? How very, very odd. Well...if they think I'm going to listen, there dead wrong. 

~Someone's P.O.V~
"'Well, if they think I'm going to listen, there dead wrong!'" The person copied in a mocked female voice.
"Heh, I bet you that's exactly what she's going to say..."
"Obviously, that's just who she is..." Answered another person. 
"Yes, and she better listen...for her own good and hers alone." Because..." The person smirks.
"I just hope she has health insurance..." Chuckling filled the room. 
  ~Back to Lily's P.O.V~  
Keh, how annoying. Obviously I would know to stay away. But I am me, and me makes my own freaking decisions! I grumble as I continue mentally cursing, I bet the people around me were wondering if I have gone mental. I would have if it wasn't for I'm an actually sane person. I grumble more as I continue on my way back to school. I was somehow still early after that phone call. I walk a tad faster in an attempt to free my mind of all this cursed thoughts. Attempt Failed. I grumble even more if that's possible and speed my way to school quickly. Almost as if my life depended on it. Because it sort of does. I'm going to find out who called me. And if I don't, I'm going to go on a little hunting trip...
I can't grumble any more so I start muttering instead and when I can't do that any more, I'm going to start mumbling...
"There, that girl with the raven hair there...I think she's a little mental. She has been grumbling a lot." Gee, thanks for the concern, lady. I speed away before even more people start judging me. So it was obvious when I made it to school with over one hour until last bell. That just shows how getting up early can make you suffer, ah life~ I didn't really have anything to do, so I strolled my way over to the flower garden. It was only allowed for females and males that were invited by females. Not fair? Nope. The boys have their own arcade and girls can not get in no matter what. Oh, unless your invited by Madara, apparently 'king' of the school, but what are the chances of that happening-?
"Hey sweetie, you came early want to go to the arcade with me?" Any time if your Lily Skyria apparently. I glare intently at him to give him my silent, but annoyed answer. Luckily for me he understood. Unluckily for me he didn't care. 
"Come on sweetheart, it'll be fun..." And just when you told me to stay away, jeez...
So this is how I got dragged into the arcade along with Madara, we stopped in front of the arcade door that sounded way too loud for me.
Madara opens the door and drags me in...I hate my life. 
"Hello my fellow followers~" He greeted, with that 'oh-so-charming-whatever' smile of his.
"Your highness!" To my surprise, they said with actual respect, they don't even give any to the teachers. Idiots.
"Yes, my followers today I officially grant this girl any time use to the arcade whenever she wishes. And of course, I expect the most respect out of all of you!" I twitched in annoyance, so annoyed I kicked him behind his leg, much more to my annoyance it didn't bother him one bit.
"Sir, yes sir!" They all replied in unison.
"We shall treat this girl as if she was our fellow queen~!" They all cheered, I just twitched so much more, I release my sensory jutsu for a quick message to Madara.
"I hate you so, so, so, freaking much." To my message he just smiled gently at this, almost as if I was saying something nice to him. Then it hit me, I wasn't weak and I certainly am not weak! Ah~ I know I'll just use ice jutsu and slip out of his grip, yay I'm so smart! Happily, I made a plan. Unhappily, almost as on cue, he tightened his grip on me. So much it actually started to hurt. 'Oh yeah, I forgot I put my sensory jutsu out, didn't I?'
That got me another smile from Madara. I racked my brain for more ideas. Didn't work. Hmm...
"Oh, hi Lily!" I came back to reality realizing it was Deidara calling out to me. He was grinning happily and waving his hand. I mouthed 'Help Me' he gave me back a sorry look and mouthed back 'I'm sorry!' with pleading hands. I snapped. I grabbed Madara's wrist and flipped him over. Not hard enough to break anything. But hard enough to cause enough pain for him to let go. Whispers were going around. Oh joy, I'm going to be attacked all day by Madara fan-girls now. I hate life. 
"Oh em gee! She actually flipped him!" 
"Know the drill?"
"Yup!"
Drill, what drill?
"Girl, whoever you are-!"
"What? Are you going to banish me from the arcade or something? If that's the case, that actually solves more problems than causing more, so to be honest you really have nothing against me..." I smile triumphantly, victory is mine
"No! Of course not! You are now, our highness's mistress!" My heart sank.
"What?!"
"Oh, were you hoping to be Queen? I'm sorry our majesty's mistress but you have to actually beat Pain-sama for that title..." My heart sank even farther.
'B-But I already promised Pain that I would fight with him on Friday! And I'm certain more than anything, I am not going to lose, even if it mentally killed me.
"No worries, this girl is going to fight me on Friday." I look up suddenly to a smirking Pain. (Yes, I know it's spelled Pein, but I don't like the red lines) 
'Oohs' and 'Do you think she stands a chance?' were heard everywhere around the room. I bit my bottom lip. No going back now. 
"Simply becoming a 'Mistress' by just flipping one of our members? "Lame..." He commented nonchalantly, I growled, knowing the fact clearly that he knew I had no idea that I would get the title. I crack my knuckles.
"If you think that I shouldn't have the title, by all means take it back." I reply coolly. Yes, it was his turn to snap.
"You ungrateful, spoiled brat! You are no where worthy to have the title! Who?! Who here gave her the freaking title! Speak now! I am your king!"
'King?' Isn't Madara king?'
"I did." My eyes widen in surprise as Madara openly admits. 'What, why?' 
"Then suffer." I gasp, Pein was actually going to hit Madara? Because of me?! No, no! Before I could think rationally, my legs moved on their own... Lots of gasps with heard when I jumped in front of Madara, receiving the punch to my gut, as I choked up some blood. This was the first time. The first time I spilled blood for an opponent. Lots of whispers were heard. I gasp in surprise when Pein pulled me up by my hair. His eyes were furious.
"You." Venom dripping off like the fangs of a snake.
"Do you have any idea what you have done?! You have ruined my honour by making me hit a girl!" I growl. 
"Really?...To be honest I bet you already stained your honour the second you accepted that stupid title." I scowled. He looked even more dangerous, he resembled an angered dragon. 
"Die you little prick!" He grabbed a kunai and scratched my face. He drops me as I clutch my face. It was starting to get hard just to stay awake and not faint. I could hear Madara and Pain arguing, I had a huge feeling this was going to get physical real fast. So before Pain gets to throw the first punch. I did. And heck that was one of the best left-hooks I ever did. Pain went flying threw the air as he crashed into some chairs. Whispers were heard again. The steady blood dripping down my face eventually become too much so before I could stop myself...I let myself faint, after I was sure Pain has too.