Chapter 22- Reunion

Hello! Sorry I've been gone for soooo long! It isn't even funny how long I've been gone! You've probabaly lost hope that I would continue this story, right? Haha, well, I'm sorry for the super, duper late delay, but here's chapter...what chapter now...? Aha, my writing's probably suckish and my memory's foggy. G' day, all! Leave reviews! I like those :3

"Lily..." He stared at me with his warm brown eyes, they were full of love and desire. My eyes widened, just who was this guy?!

"I'm really sorry, but I really think you have the wrong girl..." I fidgeted with some loose strands of my hair, my eyes stayed glued to the ground. ...That's a nice looking rock. I like that rock. I think I'll keep that rock.

"Lily--please, don't do this-!" Suddenly, I felt an enormous wave of chakra. 

"Gah!!" I screamed as a burst of wind blew my hair over my face. Richard had to shield his face as well, from the frightening, and ahem, obviously unnatural wind. 

"Aye, aye, mister, there are some things in this world you can share..." Madara easily scooped me up into his arms. I immediately out of conscious started hitting him. 

"And some things are mine...mine alone." I blushed and pounded on his chest even harder.

"W-wha, what?! S-She do-doesn't belong to any-anyone!" I risked a quick peek. Richard's eyes, which were loving and warm just a moment ago, were now full of fear and despair. 

"Best get rids of weeds before they grow, no? Don't you agree, Lily?" I shuddered. There was just something wrong with the way he said my name. He made it sound so...foreign. No, no! Get your head together girl, this guy just openly admitted that he hated you! Plus, you nearly killed him...

"Aha, die." I gasped as the ramen shop exploded and smoke surrounded us and wood pieces went flying in all directions. I swiftly grabbed the rock I kept in my bag from earlier and threw it at Madara's  'million dollar face'. Good Rock. 

"Gah-!" Taking the chance, I quickly leaped from his grasp and ran away, not that it mattered where I ran since he would find me anyway. Hmm...ah, an inn! I swiftly ran in and nonchalantly coughed as bystanders stared at me. I walked as calmly as I could over to a chair and grabbed a magazine, yup, I'm not some weird girl that just ran in here like crazy. About a minute later, you know who rushed in,  possibly even more frazzled than me. 

"Aha, Madara, you're late. Kill yourself." To others, it might've sounded like a close joke, but I seriously meant it. I mean every word I ever say, because I'm. Lily. Skyria. (Refrence from PPP :P) Ah, man, I watch too many puppet shows. 

"Not before you, sweetheart." He was twitching and was obviously very mad. Too bad for him.

"Haha, you kill me Madara, go get yourself some poison." I swiftly ended our 'friendly conversation' and headed to the counter.

"Excuse me, any free rooms?"

"Yes-" BOOM. 

"I'll check-" CRASH.

"I'm sorry, no." Die, b******. 

"You could always share a room with moi, sweetie." I bit my tongue to keep the tears from rolling. I grumbled and swiftly grabbed Madara's hand outside. 

Madara's P.O.V (A while back, before he found Lily at the ramen shop)\

"Gah...are we dead...?" I looked over to the feminine blonde, he was the second to wake up, after me. Jeez, when the hell did Lily get so freaking strong?!

"Sadly, no. Go wake up that b**** Hidan over there." Of course, Deidara had to make it enjoyable as possible for him. He grabbed a black wig and powdered his face. He applied so many cosmetics at once, it was all a powdery mess and also impossible for Madara to see what he was doing. Of course he could just use his Sharingan, but he wasn't going to waste chakra for something as stupid as this. Hmm, so Lily ran away, eh? Not that I'm surprised, but still. It was Pein's orders, but...he apparently got killed by this 'Naruto' kid. Now that we don't have a leader anymore, I wonder if Akatsuki will fall apart.