Chapter 10- The Challenge!

Okay, I was now, laying on my bed, 9:30PM. I peeked at my calender, tomorrow was Saturday. Which meant I didn't have school, which is nice. I needed a break, I thought about lots of stuff. Which is usually what I do, I think lots and then I fall asleep, same as always. I didn't really know what to think about so, I decided to think about my new school. Alright, let's start from the basics then the more complicated things.

Alright, this school is mainly filled with weak idiots. It's snobby-chic. Totally not educational. I dislike the Akatsuki, except the female, Konan, and some of the other less-annoying members. The ones I met are, Hidan, the pervert, Itachi, the quiet one, Konan, the angelic one, Pein, the mysterious one, Deidara, the playboy, Sasori, the puppet, Madara, the most annoying of them all. I racked my brain for some more, surely I knew more than them? Oh yes! Kisame, the 'cool and blue' dude! Waitm that reminds me of a familiar scene...

"H-Hey I agree with you on everything, but they're not weak!"

"Yes, they're weak fools."

"Hmm, care to put that to a challenge?"

I grinned "Always."

"Very well, but since your battle is coming up real soon, I'll tell you about it later."

"Alright, see you 'The Cool and Blue Dude.'"

"Hmm, that's right, he still has a challenge for me, maybe I'll locate his house and ask him."

I looked at the clock, it read 10:05PM, so I willingly let the darkness fade over. Knowing my dreams will keep my mind bright.

-Beep-

I pressed the 'Snooze' button, why so quickly this time? Well because I'm planning on finding Kisame's house and I don't plan to fail. So first I went to a search engine on my laptop, and typed in 'Kisame Hoshigaki". To my surprise, there was actually a 'Wiki' for him! I clicked it, and it had everything about him, and I mean everything, even his address, probably made by supreme fan-girls or something.

The address read, "Snooker-Hill, Snow Bay, 258" alright, it was a fair amount of distance from my house to his. It'd probably take 15 minutes for a normal person, 5 minutes for me normally speed-walking and 8 seconds for me to get there 'quickly'. I had lots of time so I just speed-walked there, when I got to his house, I literally gasped. It was a humongous mansion, gold and proud, beaming with divinity.

Man, and I thought my house was considered 'nice'.

I rang the door-bell, and almost immediately, some tough looking ninja appeared in front of me.

"What business do you have here?" they asked.

"To see Kisa- Mr. Hoshigaki."

"What relation do you two share?" they asked, still not trusting me.

"We got to the same school."

"Alright, we shall now pass judgement, what is your name?"

"Lily Skyria."

They looked at me for a while, and then replied. 

"Lily Skyria, age 14, born on September 14, got her whole family's inheritance when they were murdered. Goes to Sanin-High, dislikes the Akatsuki, with some exceptions. Known as the 'one of the most powerful female' to ever enroll in that school. Level B+, I.Q-250, likes sushi and dislikes mainly nothing."

"...Woah are you guys stalkers?"

"We'll take that as a yes, your Lily Skyria."

"Oh, uh, yes I am."