Chapter- 12 Meeting Hidan

"Ah, so that's how you joined!"
"Yes."
"So, it wasn't because you wanted to?"
"Well, that was how I felt the first time I got in, but then..."
"But then?..."
"My feelings changed."
"Oh, like how?"
"I got to feel like they were my family."
"Mm."
"And since I never had an family, they were very important to me."
I started by staring at him, but my mouth uncontrollably started to form into a sly grin.
"Aww! Itachi you're so adorable!" I screamed and hugged him.
"?!"
"Ku, I want to be part of your family too!"
"Keh, I wish that too."
"But I could never bring myself to join the Akatsuki, but I can still pretend!"
"You don't have to be in the Akatsuki...to be part of my family." I noticed he was slightly pink in the cheeks.
"Your right!"
Itachi quickly averted his gaze to me "Really?" he asked, a bit out of character if you ask me.
"Sure, I'd love to be your 'little sister'." I answered sticking my tongue out.
"Oh." he replied a bit sad sounding, I wonder why?
"Viewing Times are over." stated a nurse.
"Okay."
The nurse left us be after that.
"Well, good-bye Itachi."
"Good bye...Lily."
I smiled and left, closing the door behind me.

                                                                    (Random Time Skip to School)
I looked at my schedule, it read, Lunch. I smiled, I got my lunch out of my locker and walked down to the park outside, my favourite spot to eat.
"Hey, Freshie!" cried some random person.
I looked over enough to see it was...Hidan...really?
I turned so he could see who it was, well let's say he caught on who I was pretty quick!
"L-Lily?!"
"In the flesh."
"..." For once, Hidan didn't seem mad, he just seemed kind of sad. Plus he didn't swear at all yet, unless you count 'freshie' which I really don't.
"Yo, Hidan, why so upset?" I asked, hopping onto the rear of the bench. 
"Nothin', it's just that..."
"Is that?..."
"Listen Lily, you have absolutely no feelings for me, right?"
"Along with the rest of the Akatsuki, yes."
"Well, okay, well you see, I-I broke up with my boyfriend."
"Boyfriend? Do you mean your girlfriend?"
"...No." I gave him a pokerface before talking, 
"Well okay, and?"
"Well, I'm starting to regret it..."
I started laughing a tiny bit, not the 'ooh you got dumped' sort of laugh, a gentle and kind one.
"W-What?"
"Well, it's just that you always seem to put such a rough image on yourself, but on the inside, your insanely sweet you know that?"
"H-Hey, you said you absolutely had no feelings for me!"
"I don't, but unlike all the other ******* in this school, I actually do care for you guys, (even if I do hate all of you), bye Hidan." I answered gently.
"Y-Yea, good-bye...Lily." My head was turned so I failed to notice the small- deep hue that was developing on Hidan's face.
Wow, in the past few days, 2 of the Akatsuki who I never thought would, called me by my name! Pure amazing, I got pretty good skills. I was walking towards a fountain, not the one that I usually go to. It's one that belongs to this school, just proves how rich and snobby this place is. The fountain is one of the most prized things at this school, too bad. The students here care most about the sushi bar, which probably didn't even cost half of what this fountain costed. Including the builders and building stuff, and employment fees for a year, this fountain was truly the heart of this school, unexpectedly I started singing.

Don't you dare look out your window darling.

Everything's on fire.

The war outside our door keeps raging on.

Hold onto this lullaby.

Even when the music's gone.

Just close your eyes.

 The sun is going down.

 You'll be alright.

 No one can hurt you now.

 Come morning light.

 You and I'll be safe and sound.

(It's Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. I claim no credits for this song, it belongs to the Hunger Games soundtrack and Taylor Swift respectively)

"You know, you have a angel's voice when your this innocent."

I turned my head to see a relaxed Madara, leaning against a tree.

"Aw, man you heard me sing!"

"Yes, it was beautiful."

"Pfft, I know you secretly hate it, everyone hates my voice."

"Ah, there's that hateful voice."