Chapter 2- Packing My Bag!

My eyes slightly burned at the new-found sunlight. I groaned but got up. I made a deal yesterday with myself that I'd start waking up early from now on. I looked on my alarm clock, I woke up 15 minutes earlier than I should have. I was about to go back to bed, but I forgot I put a spell on my pillow last night. It turns to dust, then comes back as a perfect pillow at night to prevent me from going back to bed. If you don't know me, I can never go to sleep without a pillow. I groaned and got up anyway, I walked down my hallway to find my clean kitchen. I got some morning pastries and popped them in the toaster and waited a few minutes and then poured some orange juice. I finished my breakfast, cleaned up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and changed. After I finished I walked to the Living Room to watch some T.V. After that I got up and started packing for school. If your wondering what my bag looks like, it's patch-style backpack with blue, white and brown and peace signs. Anyway I packed my books, some make-up, some snacks, some 'survival items' and many weapons. A reason why I love this high-school, this is the only ninja-high school that allows us to pack weapons and use them at school. I packed some fatally poisoned kunai and shuriken, and a small jar of the antidote in a hidden pouch in case, and some summoning scrolls, yes, that should do it! I happily lifted my backpack, it wasn't too heavy compared to some of the other girls, that carry butt-loads of make-up in there. I smiled, grabbed my backpack and went for a nice stroll in the park. I was walking along a nice path when I saw Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata near an ice-cream café, I waved, they, except Sasuke did the same.

"So, Sakura, Sasuke, did you know that the ice cream shop behind you is having a 'Couple Sale'? Say, you should give it a try! Naruto, Hinata, you guys should go on a date there too!"

I winked at Sakura and Hinata, I didn't know them too well, so they aren't really my friends, but playing match-maker is kind of fun. I saw Sakura wink back at me and drag Sasuke with her, and Hinata was blushing mumbling 'D-Date?" over and over again. Until Naruto dragged her in too. I giggled at the funny yet sweet scene. I continued my stroll, I found a path that led to a forest. I went in, I awed, the forest was so full of life and beautiful. I found a nice spot of grass that was surrounded by wild flowers, they were wild and pretty, but none were harmful. I would know, I'm a medical ninja after all. I sat down and fell into a sleeping position, I'm not a morning person, alright? I relaxed comfortably and stretched, I was close to the ground, fine I was on the ground, so I could easily pick up movements. So naturally, when I felt a slight rustling, I quickly stood up straight and leaped on a branch, possibly more safe if there was an enemy.

"Hey, sorry if I scared you!" A blond-lady-like guy called out to me.

"Huh?" I leaped back down softly on the ground and looked at the person.

"So, who are you?" I asked.

"Ha, I never thought I'd see a day when a girl, would ask me that question."

"Well sorry for being different." Sarcasm obvious in my voice.

"Heh, that's not what I meant."

"I know, anyway I'm Lily."

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Deidara."

"Are you a girl or boy?"

"Sigh, a boy, okay?"

"Tee-hee, I had a feeling."

"Well you should've listened to it, un."

"Huh, un?"

"Oh, I usually have 'un' in my sentences."

"But you weren't a few minutes ago."

"I only do it to people I'm close to."

"Oh yes, a strange and random girl you talked to for about 5 minutes is so close."

"Un, I know, but I have a feeling that I can trust you."

"And your listening to it?"

"Well, I guess so..."

"I had a real gut feeling that you were a guy, but I chose not to listen to it."

"Well, I guess that makes us different, un."

"Ya, I guess so."

"..."

"..."

"What school do you go to?"

He smirked at me and gave me the 'Victory Sign'. 

"Sanin-High."

"Nice, me too."

"Wow, really?"

"Yes."

"But that school's for smart people, un."

"And your saying I'm not?" An anime vein appeared on my forehead. 

"Well no, but-!"

"Deidara, can we go back now?"

"Aw, but Sasori-danna, this forest is so pretty, and I found a new friend."

"This forest is full of bugs, and bunnies do not count as friends if they come near you."

"Excuse me, but I'm not a bunny."

He barely even looked at me, I narrowed my eyes. 

"And even worse, don't make friends with every living and non-living thing you see, especially little girls."

"What do you mean little girls?"

"I mean people like you." (Pwn) 

"Well, at least I'm not some 9-year old that doesn't know when to shut his mouth."

"Maybe some old person should stop talking."

"Oh, and I'm old now?"

"Hey, stop fighting already!! You two are like an old married couple!"

"And your talking about us?!" We shouted in unison.

"Whatever, anyway Sasori since you want to go back so badly, you can, I'm not going yet, Lily, your not either."

"Uh, why?"

"Because I said so."

I sighed loudly and nodded.

"Good, let's go to this ice-cream shop, their having a 'Couple Sale' he winked at me and gestured me to follow him, I sighed but followed.

Note- The Akatsuki guys are not evil, they are ninjas but not villains, just thought you'd like to know. (For now, maybe)