Chapter- 14 Love Blooms!

I happily walked back home, perhaps for the first time even! I did my hand signal and checked my watch, it was about 4:00PM. Just enough time to get ready for my date! Well, what I'm confused about is why I'm feeling excited, I'm not really excited see? But I guess I'm just happy the weights from my heart are gone...forever. I went to take a shower, using my special cherry blossom and white lily one. and I washed my hair with special oils and scents, I know, I know. I'm making more of a fuss of it then I should, but you would too if you ever felt so free and happy! I go to pick my clothes carefully with caution. A spaghetti strap purple top, and ripped black shorts, my hair tied in a pony tail with a light purple ribbon, and black converses. I smile at my reflection and look at my clock. It read about six thirty. I smile again, grab my bag and head out. I cheerfully skip and hum as I make my way to the fountain. But on the way I heard some voices coming from the forest that surrounds this park. Curiosity hit in when I heard 'Lily' even though they could have just been talking about the flower Lily. Not me 'Lily'. I go over and creep over a bush to eavesdrop, my reiatsu hiding jutsu in progress. 

"So, Deidara your just going to make her fall in love with you and then what?..." Asked a man's voice, I rekonize that voice, it's Sasori's!

"Well, If I like her I'll keep her, if she's boring I'll dump her!"

"-Sigh-, you really are a playboy and I thought you really fell in love this time..."

"The right women will come, but you know, she has potential."

"So, are you naming her a back-up plan?"

"Yeah, I guess...oh! Sasori hurry and get out of here, she should be coming soon."

"-Sigh-, fine okay, but if she starts crying, don't come to me for advice."

"I don't plan on it."

I involuntarily take a few steps back. So...Deidara-sempai was just playing me all this times, those 'small' hints. I noticed some of them, but I just brushed them off, but now I know...I'm just a simple back-up plan. Curse him for ruining my happiness... Even through what I witnessed, I force a smile and walk up to him. He saw me and smiles and waves as if nothing had happened.

"Ah, hello Deidara-sempai."

"You can just call me Deidara, if you want." he smirked and winked at me, I forced a fake chuckle. 

"So, Deidara...what do you want to do?"

"Well...you know there's a grand opening of a new amusement park..." Unfortunately for me, I quickly forgot about everything that happened.

"Amusement Park, really?!" I loved and at the same time loathed them, they were so much fun and that's why I loved them, but they remind me of being a child with a family I loathe it, but I guess I love it more than loathe.

"Heh, yeah want to go?"

"Of course!" He lightly chuckled and urged me to follow him, I 'happily' obliged, we walked in silence for a few minutes until bursting lights and music came into view.

"Oh, wow that's so cool!" I cheered.

"Ha, what do you want to try first?"

"Wait...don't we have to pay admission first?"

"Normally, but you'll never guess whose family owns this."

"...No way! Your's?"

"Ding-Ding-Ding! We have a winner!"

"Really? Man you guys really are rich!"

"Hah, but girls like rich boys, don't they?" he asked, sounding a little sad, I quickly smirked.