Sasori One Shot/Note

Hello Everyone! Isn't it weird I so seldom update, yet when I do, I update in clumps? So basically, it's the kind of the same either way, huh? Anyway, when I admit. When I originally started writing, I was planning on making her end up with Madara. However, if you read my title, it specifically says, Akatsuki love story. So, that means I have to give everyone a fair chance of interaction, before deciding on one. Sasori's a little cute, so let's give him a one-shot. Thanks for all your support!

(In an alternative world where Lily (Kayla) lives with her mother, since I can't use Lily #1, that'll just screw up the entire story)

I yawned as I stretched, okay crack there and crack here (I mean, like when you crack your knuckles or something).
"Mmm...Good Morning, World..." My eyes suddenly widened in shock, I suddenly had a hyper urge, so I jumped out of bed, landing gracefully. 
"Kayla! What's with all that noise up there?!"
"Sorry Mother, the candy sushis you made last night are kicking in!"
"-Grumble-, hurry up and come down already!"
"Kay!" I silently sigh, my mother is sure loud in the morning! I walk over to my country-style windows and take a peek outside, I sigh happily, the sunlight was pinkish perfection. The birds were singing, the vines that grew on our house looked extra lovely today, I smile happily and jump out the window, passing the kitchen window on my way, I saw from the edge of my eyes Mother rubbing her eyes to see if she was hallucinating to see her daughter fall in front of a window. I giggle and grab my purse which I dropped first, I smile and leap on the roofs of our neighbours. 
After some roof jumping, I make my way to the fountain, my favourite plaza, unfortunately I'm not the only one. I sigh as I see that most of the Akatsuki happens to be there too, except Konan, Pein, Kakazu, Zetsu. I did my best to avoid them, and hope they wouldn't notice me. They wouldn't have...if it wasn't for Madara and his stupid eyes, and just 'had' to point me out.
"Oh, Good Morning! Lily!" He announced loud and happily, well after that almost everyone waved at me as a vein mark appeared on my head.
"Good Morning everyone, Madara." As I announced his name with venom dripping from every syllable, but kept my forced smile.
"Hahaha, Madara she doesn't seem happy to see you." Hidan happily announced.
"Maybe because you pointed her out." Finished Kisame.
"Hey Lily, did you not want us to see you?" asked Deidara.
"Exactly my thoughts, good-bye!" I yelled, unluckily my stomach just had to growl. I grumble and run towards a ice-cream parlour, and even worse luck, just when I was about to order, I felt two strong arms yank me away.
"H-Hey!" I protested, I saw from the edges of my eye to see it was...Sasori?!
"What the...Sasori?!"  
"It's not good to eat ice-cream for breakfast, or you'll regret it later."
"W-Why you?..."
"What do you mean?"
"Well...I'm not trying to offend you or anything but this just seems so... so out of character..."
"Were you expecting it to be...Deidara?"
"Well, kind of...and maybe Hidan."
"Very well." With that he tossed me into the air...thanks a lot Sasori...
"W-Woah!" panicked Deidara as he caught me.
"S-Sasori!!" I screamed.
"What?" he asked, his tone unchanged. 
"What was that for!?"
"...Meeting your preference..."
"W-What?!" He slowly turned his head to look at me, as if he was about to say something, but he turned his head back.
"Shut up and go eat some food." he finished.
"H-Hey! Meanie!" I screamed as I stuck my tongue at him, even though he probably couldn't see it... 
"Hmp." I grumbled, puffing my cheeks and crossing my arms angrily.
"Ah, come on Lily, don't be so mad at him, at least he had some heart to stop you from eating ice-cream, right?"
"The way you worded that makes it sound like it was a bad thing." I mumbled.
"-Sigh-, anyway let's go get you some food." He answered still carrying me bridal-style.
"I...can walk cha know?"
"Yeah, but your hungry right? Don't talk so much."
"-Sigh-, Kisame!" I urged. 
"Why ask him out off all the people here?" mumbled Hidan.
"-Sigh-, DeDe, Lily has feet too."
"-Grumble-, fine." The moment he said that I leaped out of his arms and charged straight into the first food parlour I could find, turns out it was a Italian Restaurant.
"Hello Miss, reservation or walk-in?"
"Walk-in." I reply.
"Oh, all right I'll check for free tables, a table for one?"
"Yes." 
"Okay, Table 11 is free and ready."
"Thank you very much." I walk towards Table 11, but I must admit this place was fancy. Maybe the most fanciest place I ever been to, I take a seat and check my menu. I was expecting food with four digit numbers, but I must say, the prices here are...affordable, there even daring to stay in the 3-50$ selection, and yes including combos, I look thoroughly, okay I want some 'Brown Sugar Apple Pie' and- okay fine, fine I'll choose a better breakfast happy? Okay the 'French Omelet' and 'Milk', oh and some water...
"Waiter!" 
"Yes, Madame?"
"I would like a French Omelet and some Milk and some water too..."
"Right away, Madame."
Wow! This place has waiters with actual manners! Not bad! Maybe I might even come to this place again! Even if it is a tad too fancy for people...like me, I mean really! There's a jazz band playing on the stage, two ice sculptures on either side of the room, and fancy chairs and tables, not to mention a dozen priceless looking paintings, and carpets, what the? There's even a chandelier in the ceiling! Okay it's official, I'm never coming here ever again.
"Sorry for the wait, here's your order." he gently places my omelet, some water and milk in front of me.
"Thanks." I look at my food, well maybe if it tastes good I might come back, but the moment the food reached my mouth, I almost had to spit everything out.
And not the bad way, it was actually good, good I say! Mm, these people know how to make a omelet! I happily finish my food, and go to the counter to pay, after that, I go outside to enjoy some fresh air, oh never mind, guess who just happens to be waiting for me?
"Hey Lily, done eating?" asked Deidara.
"Yup, now go away stalkers." I turn my back on them and try to leave, but these people are persistent. 
"Oh come on, dear don't chu want to play with us a bit?" Madara cooed.
"-Sigh-, well...now that I think about it...no" I blantly reply and continue walking.
"Aw, come on Lily I thought we could have some fun!" urged Kisame, I grumble and turn to face them.
"And why won't cha people find another girl to have fun with? I'm sure every other girl would love to!"
"...But we like this girl." They all answered, well except Itachi, he just stared at me, and Sasori, who knows where he is.
"Well, too bad." I announced, this time I ran away, I don't have enough time in my day to waste with them! I was so contempt with getting away from them I didn't notice that I had walked into the forest and slammed straight into somebody.
"A-Ah, sorry." I mumbled. 
"...Watch where your going next time..." My eyes instantly shot up, I knew that voice! It was...
"Sasori!"
"Well, obviously idiot."
"...Huh?" I ask staring at him.
"...Well what is it? And stop staring at me..." I couldn't really see it, but I think that in the tiniest bit, Sasori's face looked a little flushed.
"Well...I know this is stupid, but why don't you like me like the other members?" Not that I want you to...kind of...
"...You don't think I like you, huh?"
"Well maybe, kind of...yes..."
"Huh, well that I can change then"
"W-What?"
"-Sigh-, don't make me so it, kay?"
"...What?"
"I said don't make me say it already"
"...But I don't know..."
"Too bad"
"Aw, tell me! Tell me! Tell Me! Tell Me!!!" I whined 
"-Sigh-... I love you okay? Is that a clear enough message to get into your thick head?" His glare still unchanged 
"W-What?"
"Still not clear enough?...Fine you made me do this..." He started walking towards me, but I couldn't move, I felt like my whole body was paralyzed
"Close your eyes." he seductively whispered into my ears, I was reluctant, but I did as I was told.
"Now what?" I asked.
"...This." I suddenly felt the sensation of being shoved against a tree...and someone kissing me?! C*** ! Okay Hidan, you're really going to get it-! But the moment I opened my eyes, nobody was there?
"Huh?" I asked out loud, suddenly Sasori appeared out of no where apparently. 
"Huh? Sasori, where did you go? Someone...I think someone just kissed me."
"Someone did, but can you guess who?"
"Uh...give me a hint?" I ask sheepishly. 
"...He loves you more than you would ever know, or even know at all." He mumbled the last part.
"..." Deidara? No, and not the others either the only one fast enough would have to be Madara, but that didn't feel like him, how I know? Well...well I don't know how I know and now I wish how did I know?! Ah! Anyway, the only one close was...Sasori! But no way...right?
"Haha, Sorry Sasori I don't know." I mumble, scratching the back of my head
"My, my just who gave you your genetics? Oh wells, I guess I have to tell you then..."
"Really who?!" I was excited so I moved my head quickly to face him, but...just then he kissed me. For some reason this felt the same as before, so it was Sasori?! Even though I was still confused and many questions wanted to leave my mouth, for some reason, I didn't hate it...
In fact I almost liked it, ah...too late I'm already kissing back, after some minutes, we parted 
"...It was me, baka..."