Chapter 18- A Day At Base

'Why? Why did Tsunade put me in the same class as them?' I paced around my room as I continue to think. 'Why?' was the only re-occurring word in my mind. So, what better way to find out then to ask? I grab my sweater and head outside. Man, it was colder than I expected, so cold...I started shivering without even realizing. So you can tell how shocked I was when two, warm arms hugged me in a tight embrace.

"Whoever you are-" I started threatening.

"Shh, calm down..." hushed a calm and velvety voice, so familiar but forgot...

"I don't want to!" I whined, very much like a little child. I heard my 'kidnapper' chuckle lightly and slowly let go, letting the cold welcome me again.

I turn my head to the stranger's way to see...

"Hidan?..." I whispered, the cold was starting to get un-bearable.

"Yup~" He hummed happily, how could he be so happy when it was so cold?!

"Tee-hee, Lily, you seem cold, why not go to our 'Base'?"

"C-Cant't..." I started. 

He frowned slightly, "Why?"

"B-Because I need to go see Tsunade..." I quietly reply, I felt so light-headed...

"Can you wait, or do you absolutely have to?~" He chirped.

"I-I-..." I started. 

"Woah, Lil-l-l-l-y!" His voice blurred away from my mind...

It's warm, so warm...someone is with me...not Hidan...who? My eye lids flutter open to connect with someone's deep brown ones...

"W-who...?" I whimpered.

"That's not important, go back to sleep..." I start to drift away, back to the darkness.

"Baka..." he finished. 

I smiled, Sasori...and I happily fell back asleep. Knowing Sasori would stay with me...wait?! Why am I thinking of such things! And...with Sasori?

When I wake up the sun with slightly burning my face, I shuffle to my side...

"Ah, my beautiful angel is finally awake, eh?" 'Madara', I think venom dripping from my thoughts, as a vein mark appears on my face.

"Ah, that's really mean, Lily-chan!" Obviously been reading my thoughts. I grumble and try to get up, a sudden pain rushes to my head. It felt like my head was a drum and somebody banged it hard, making it vibrate with pain. I groan and clutch my head. 

"Don't get up, your sick..." I sneak a quick peek at him, he looked dead-right serious, his voice did too...

"It's...your fault." I mumbled before falling back asleep.

"Hai, Hai I guess everything is my fault isn't it? ..."

Madara's smug smirk disappeared the minute he was sure she fell asleep completely. He knew he loved her. Loved her so, so much. Just like the others...Madara starts to watch one of his own flashbacks, compliments from his Sharingan.

~Madara's Flashback, from some point in his life~

"No fair Madara!" whined a cute and childish voice, it was Lily.

"-Chuckle-, it's your fault for being so short" But to be honest, he loved her shortness, everything about her to be exact...

"So.Not.My.Fault!" She argued back, man she was just so cute...he was so dazed, Lily took this chance to take back what he took from her...a teddy bear.. That's right, the so ferocious and fierce Lily, hugging a teddy bear tightly, he blushed but quickly got rid of it. Just another thing about life that Lily has taught him. To be honest, she's taught him more things than he would ever learn by himself in his lifetime...in a few months...and without even trying... She has already unknowingly had his heart under her lock and key, he was totally hers. He grumbled slightly at this, it would have been nicer the other way around, though...