Chapter 17- Meeting Pein X New Semester!

What? They were just using me? No, that can't be right, they would never, right?... I was so caught up in my thoughts I bumped into a wall, and a nice and hard concrete one too. Sigh don't cha just envy my life? I rub my head and continue on my way out, it...things will fix on their own...right? Just as I was about to leave, I sensed a extremely strong reiatsu surrounding me.

"What the?..." I heard a voice answer.

"Hmm?..."

I then saw...a guy with orange hair and lots of piercings! What was his name again? Maybe something like...Pein? 

"You...sensed me didn't you?"

"Ah, it was kind of faint but yes..."

"...Not too shabby, even for you"

"...Excuse me, but what business do you have with me?" I ask politely, then he started chuckling, almost a evil laugh if you ask me.

"Don't be a idiot, even if your already one."

"Excuse me?!" Being polite and mad was hard...

"Heh, don't play dumb I heard everything Tsuande told you..."

"Well, I wasn't going to believe it, but thanks for confirming it for me, it helps a lot." I mutter. 

"Really? You aren't stupid enough as to go to trust us, are you?"

"..."

"Your really stupid..."

"Are you sure? I may more than you think..."

"Really? Prove it..."

"...You targeted me from the beginning right? That's right, your not the only one that knows everyone's secrets, you expected to target me, make me fall in love with you guys, especially using Deidara, and then crash my heart, which Madara was secretly doing to me all this time, everything was subtly planned, by you."

"Indeed, and yes Madara is on this too, but some troubles had arise."

"And what would that be?" I ask, suspicion leaking out.

"Every member I'm sending to be the end of you, including Madara...all fallen for you! This is not how I planned it! Just who do you think you are, defying me?! And then I finally got it...why not go myself and end you? I never fallen in love, not with anyone and never with you..."

"Except Konan" 

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" I chirped. 

"...Anyhow, I'm going to end you here and now..."

"How?"

"I, Pein challenge you to a battle..."

"Battle?

"In front of the whole school..."

"Whole school?"

"And the loser has to...do whatever the winner says..."

"Mm-hmm..."

"Unless another person volunteers to accept the already decided punishment."

"So...for example, if I won..."

"Which will never happen."

"-Grumble-, I would have to say the punishment first before someone volunteers, and if they do, their disqualified to become a volunteer?"

"Sounds about right..."

"Okay...now tell me why you're so desperate to bring me down."

"Well, you made each of my followers fall in love for the first time, they couldn't bring you down, so...why not I?"