Chapter- 15 Madara Makes Another Entrance!

I stand up for a while, a little shocked. Why would Kisame come to my house? ...And how did he get my address-? Oh yeah, his creepy ninja stalkers.
I walk over to the door to let Kisame in, he was wearing a muscle tee, and orange sport pants, with a white head band around his head.
"Yo! Lily!" He gave me a victory sign and smirked at me.
"Ah, yes hello Kisame...sempai."
"Aw, come on Lily, no need to be so formal on a Saturday!"
"Ah yeah, I guess your right..."
"Oh! And did you check Channel 28? Apparently Madara won that 'Hottest Boy' contest!"
"...Yeah, I saw it..." I look away slightly, not wanting to show him how sad I was.
"Huh, Lily what's wrong?"
"Nothing, just...sleepy."
"Oh! Sorry, sorry I failed to realize the time! Did I wake you up Lily?"
"No, I was awake when you came."
"Oh, okay, well I got to go tell more people now, feel free to come around any time, okay?!" He yelled.
"Kay, bye!" I yelled back, after that I didn't really feel a need to stay inside any more, so I grabbed my bag and headed to the fountain for a bit of sun-shine and nature. I skipped along, humming and trying to erase my entire morning out of my head, I skip over to the fountain, happy there's not a crazy festival or party happening, I look around there was no one here, of course it's pretty early.
"Please Danna?! One More time, I promise!!" I, out of instinct, hide behind a tree and activate my reiatsu hiding jutsu. 
"No way, you were the one that blew your chance."
"How?!"
"You could have told me and her the truth then."
"...B-But that's kind of embarrassing..."
"If you love someone for real, then nothing should be too embarrassing to say."
"Mm...but don't you see Danna! I fallen for the first time, please help me!"
"..."
"Oh, come on please! I bet you probably fallen more than ten times!" He pleaded. 
"...You're saying that? Coming from a playboy that can't even admit his real feelings..."
"...And have you?..." Deidara asked in a serious tone, I was surprised to see Sasori get shocked by his words.
"...N-No..." Woah! Was The Sasori, actually stuttering?!
"You...like her too, don't you?" I silently gasp, no they couldn't be talking about me...no way...
"This conversation is officially over." He stated and left the park, I silently sigh, release my jutsu and leap over to where he was.
"Smooth dude, now who were you talking about?" He toppled over when he realized that I was standing this close to him.
"L-L-Lily?!"
"Yup."
"H-How, much did you hear?"
"Everything from when you came, to when Sasori left."
"O-Oh." He looked down slightly, looking a little sad.
"Now...you playboy, tell me who you were talking about." I demanded sternly. 
"W-What? Your kidding right?"
"Uh, no..."
Well that's all it took, he broke down on the ground laughing his entire head off. I grumbled and slightly kicked him, ineffective. I jab him in his back, still no change. I finally lose it, I picked him up and threw him into the water fountain, face first, well that gave me a reaction.
"I-I...deserved that didn't I?"
"Yes, yes you did."
"Ha, I guess I did." He jokingly replied.
"..."
"..."
"Look out, behind you!"
"W-What?!" I panicked, fortunately for me, there was nothing, and unfortunately for me, Deidara ended up dragging me into the fountain too.
"A-Ah!" I squealed.
Deidara carefully and protectively kept his wet arms around me, even when wet he was pretty warm.
"D-Deidara! You tricked me!"
"I know I did, but what about you?" he joked.
"W-What? N-No, anyway let me go already!" I struggled but he had a strong grip, curse him if I only had my bag, your lucky Deidara...
"Never again." he replied boldly. I blush uncontrollably, so much I couldn't take it any more. I forcibly shove him off of me, and leaped out.
"H-Hey, Lily! Are you okay?!" he yelled, rushing to my side.
"No!" I screamed as I ran into the forest that surrounded the park the fastest pace ever. Which meant I got to the other side in about less that a half of a second, I collapse and clutch my heart, well I guess my chest, and I start to gently cry a little.
"What's wrong, little kitten?" asked a familiar voice, I gently raise my head to see Madara, sitting on branch, but what was weird was he was wasn't smirking or looking amused like he usually would.
"What do you want?" I asked, my voice cracking. 
"-Sigh-, believe it or not to realize your feelings already!"
"M-My feelings?"
"Yes."
"..." I can't talk like this when I'm crying! I gently rub the tears out of my eyes and fiercely look at Madara.
"What are you talking about?" I asked in a strong voice.
"Ah, seems like someone is back to normal" He smirked, ah there it was.
"Jeez, you stalk me everywhere..."
"Well that's because you stalk-worthy."
"Uh...thanks?"
"-Sigh-" He poked my forehead (Similar to what Itachi does to Sasuke.)
"Ow..." I complain, rubbing my forehead.
"Aw man, what am I going to do with you?"
"...Well, you can start with helping me..."
"...Okay, follow me." I was shocked when he was leaping so quickly, even though I didn't have to make too much of an effort to keep up with him.
"Here we are." He announced.
"Wow..." I looked around, I never been to this part of the forest before, there was a waterfall and some lovely wisteria trees around it.
"Do you like it?"
"Very." I announced.
"Good, take a seat." He gestured towards a cool brown and smooth rock. With a flat top, perfect for sitting! When I sat I was amazed how comfortable I was!
"Do you like it?"
"Everything here I like."
"...Even me?" He asked almost shyly, I look at him a little shocked. I was expecting him to be joking, but he actually looked a little hopeful? Nope probably just my crazy imagination!
"Uh, I guess so, after all you shared such a magical place with me." I smile jokingly, he seemed to be relived too.
"I'm glad...that you don't despise my presence."
"Oh, I do." I quickly reply, he looked at me shocked but then I giggled.
"Sometimes." I finished.
"...Well, still better than always."
I giggle at that, I smile and stretch.
"Oh yeah, you still have to help me with my feelings!"
"...No problem."
"Okay! What do I do?..." Huh? I look around but Madara mysteriously disappeared.
"Madara?..." I frantically look around for him.
"Madara?-" I look to my right, right into his lips...

I struggled, but his strong arms keep me in place, he finally lets go after three entire minutes, I frantically wipe my lips, then I run to the waterfall, and scrub my lips more, I look at me reflection. My hair was sweaty and messy, my clothes were wet and dirty, nobody would imagine a girl that looked like this to kiss 'The Fire Nation's Hottest Guy'. Luckily my sensory jutsu was on, so he couldn't read my thoughts...I hope. I change my face to a emotionless phase, stand up and face Madara.
"What are you trying to pull here?" I answered as clear as I could.
"Just trying to help you realize your feelings." He licked his lips.
"Like you asked." He smirked, I grimaced. But did my best to keep a straight face.
"How does that help?"
"Normally it wouldn't but this Lily we're talking about, The Girl That Never Experienced Love."
"T-That's not true!"
"Oh really?" He held up a bronze document looking thing.
"Lily Skyria, was immediately sent to boarding school the moment she was born. Was about to come home when the massacre happened, the event left her emotionally unstabilized. Lady Tsuande wiped her memory clean and inserted another memory of her being on a field trip when it happened. So she wouldn't be as unstabilized, Lady Tsuande was also the one that left the note on her pillow, she has never had her parent's love before."
All of this is true, keep it in safe hands, signed Lady Tsuande.
"That's fake." I announce boldly.
"Oh really?"
"Oh yes."