Chapter 1- Lily Skyria

Name- Lily Skyria 

Age- 14

Family- She doesn't have anyone to live with, (She will later on), but she does have a missing older brother, who she believes is long dead. She lives by herself and got her whole family, except brother's, inheritance. Which means she's got a lot, but she's a very wise spender, spending most of it on food, then medicine, then books, then weapons, then her own personal fun. She lives in the Leaf Village, in a nicely sized house in a clean and nice neighborhood, and it's close to the high-school she goes too, Sanin-High. A school for extremely smart and talented students.

Bio/Past- She's a amazing fighter, she and maybe her brother are the only one ones that survived the massacre. She was out on a field trip, and her brother was out training. Whether he got back in time to get killed is a question we'll find out later. Anyway she's fighting about Jonin-ANBU level, which is pretty good for a 14-year old. She likes Belgium Waffles (I'm sorry I just had to), and morning foods really, but anyway, she start school in about half a week.

Best Friends- None Yet

Friends- None Yet 

Personality- Clever (IQ-150) Skilled, Dense (I like slow-paced romances okay?), Cheerful, Happy-Go-Lucky, Loyal, Un-Patient. 

Favorite Colours- White, silver, purple, aqua, pastels. 

Abilities- She eventually can use reiatsu hiding skills+thoughts blocker.

Hobbies- Pranking/Joking, Training, Laughing, Having Fun, Eating Sweets.

Appearance- Black eyes and flowing, long hair, fair skin and a slim and small body build. 

Which Side Are You On- Leaf

Chakra Types- Knows them all, except darkness, and excels in light