Chapter 9- Every Other Girl

I slowly walked back home, it was a busy day. I did my hand-signal, and went inside. I unconsciously walked to my bedroom and collapsed on my bed. My muscles ached for some reason, maybe I haven't really fought in a long time. Anyhow, I was asleep for like 3 hours and then I woke up and made myself some Extra Large Pork Flavour Instant Ramen. I poured some hot water in, waited a few minutes and finished it quickly. I then decided I should just go to the park to unwind, yes, I should have done that from the beginning. I put on a comfy outfit, a cute white blouse with a sky blue ruffled skirt and black dress shoes, I got my purse, it contains money, my I.D, and many, many weapons in hidden pouches. I got it and went to the park, I saw many couples there, they were all so cute. Not that I'm some desperate single or anything, I'm just waiting for the right person. I'm perfectly happy being un-loved. I suddenly stopped in my track, 'un-loved'? Why did it impact me so badly? I-I always have been un-loved, well I was loved by some people, but they were more like friends than family, hmm, is it that I'm yearning for love? No way, I've always been alone and always will be, I already convinced that on myself a long time ago, oh wells, I kept walking and walking.

"I'm happy being single, and I plan on always being single. People try to change the fact that true love never happens, morons. I'll never allow myself to fall in love with anyone, after all, love just hurts you in the end, badly too."
"Hi, Lily!"
I snapped out of my thoughts to see Ino, Sakura and Sasuke.
"Ah, hello."
I could tell Sakura didn't exactly seem pleased to see me, but Ino was grinning like a madwomen. So happy that she suddenly dragged me off to a nearby tree.
"H-Hey!" I protested.
"Calm down."
"W-What is it?"
"Tee-hee, just wanted to thank you!"
"Thank me?"
"Yup!" 
"For what...?"
"Setting me up with Sasuke-kun of course!"
"Oh, yes the double date."
"Oh, and Hinata said thank you too, man you sure know how to make 2 girls the happiest gals in the world."
"Ha, thank you."
"But really, we want to make it up to you."
"Make it up to you?"
"We are in your debt."
"Well, for starters could you get Sakura to stop giving me the 'looks'?"
"Oh, well, it'll be hard, but we'll try our very best!"
"Thank You, Ino."
"No problem, Lily!"
It felt nice being able to say each other's name with ease, it made me feel like we were friends or something.
"See ya later, buddy!"
Huh? She called me her 'buddy'? Her friend? So this is what it feels like...
"Ya, bye...buddy."
I saw her stick her tongue at me like I was making a friendly joke or something, I smiled, having a friend was nice.
I skipped down the path happily, until I got to the fountain. Where there was a dance a dance I tell you! There was a radio, couples dancing, a bar set, streamers and decorations and a disco ball held on to a branch. Imagine your average dance bar, I could tell people were really living it up there.
"Hey there cutie." I sensed whoever it was, was going to slap my butt. So naturally, I scratched him with a normal kunai and noticed it was...
"Oh, Hidan, Good Afternoon."
"Don't freaking 'Good Afternoon' me!! You poisoned me again didn't you?!?" He screamed.
"Nope your in luck, this is a normal kunai."
"Oh, no wonder it hurts so much less, in fact, I kind of like it!"
"Masochist." I mumbled before walking towards the bar.
"Give me some...what do you have?"
"Well, here's the menu." He handed it to me and I thanked him.
"Hmm, no sake, nothing that can get me drunk, or here we go."
"I like some iced milk tea, free of caffeine."
"Right away, Miss." He started to make my milk tea while I looked about. There were mainly couples dancing, they looked like they were having loads of fun. Good, love is temporary, they should make the best of it, only some loves last. Most end with someone getting a burned heart.
I kept looking until I noticed some of the Akatsuki coming towards the fountain, I was dressed differently than normal, so they probably wouldn't notice me.
"Hello babes!" greeted Deidara, he winked at them, the females started to drool, and the males were giving him daggers. I just sighed at their immaturity. I looked over to see, Pein, Konan, Sasori, Deidara, and Hidan, making out with some blond girl. I looked over to see my drink ready, I took a sip, tasted nice. I took the cup in my hands and looked back at them. Konan and Pein were dancing together, Hidan was still doing you know what, Deidara was flirting and Sasori was doing nothing really, he just looked bored. Since everything seemed okay, I went back to my milk tea, until I heard a female's shriek. I looked back thinking Hidan was threatening someone again, but realized that some, probably drunk dude, was forcibly kissing a red-headed girl. Nobody seemed to want to help her, so naturally using my quick speed, I grabbed the collar of the guy's shirt and grabbed him away, and threw him so he would hit painfully into the hard tree stumps. I looked back at the female, she was wearing glasses, and had flaming red-hair.
"Miss, are you alright?"
"Yes, very" She pushed her glasses further back the bridge of her nose, I hold out a hand and she accepts it.
"Hello, I'm Lily, what's your name?"
"I'm Karin."
"Ah, what a pretty name."
"Thanks" she said in a little arrogance, I know I shouldn't judge people, but I don't think we'll be good friends.
"Ah, yes, anyway..."
"Oh, and have you seen a totally hunkalicious (Fan-girl talk) raven-headed man?" I looked around to see Sasuke and Ino. Ino was trying to get Sasuke to dance with her, I didn't want to ruin it for her, so I lied, which I'm pretty decent at.
"Nope."
"Oh well, tell me if you do." With that, she walked off, without saying 'Thanks for rescuing me' or something close, I sighed and looked back at the scene.
Hidan was making out with a brown-headed girl now, I looked around to see the blond he was with earlier drunk, and sleeping. I sighed, I saw that Konan and Pein were now sitting near the cliff, under the moonlight, Konan's head on Pein's shoulder, the closest image of 'true love' I ever seen. It's way better than those 'chick-flick' novels almost every female teenager in the world reads. Those just aren't appealing to me. I looked to see Deidara, leaning in to kiss a girl, or so it seem, for I could tell, where his hand was going...
Before I could stop myself, I walked over there grabbed Deidara's mini ponytail and tossed him somewhere in the middle of the forest. I quickly ran towards the park. What's gotten into me? I wouldn't care that his hands were going in forbidden places, uh, now I sound like a pervert! Anyhow, the girl seemed to be enjoying it, and she probably wouldn't have mind if he did you know what. So why did I feel such, such a need to stop them? Is it jealousy? Impossible, sure I felt it before, but never when came to love, man why am I feeling like this?! ARRG!
I went to the nearest tree and repeatedly slammed my head on it. It didn't hurt too much, I wonder why I did it? I don't know, I just felt like I needed to get my thoughts out of my head, man, I almost never feel like this, how dumb of me. Allowing myself into something a normal hormone-crazed female would feel, I hit my head faster and harder, stupid, stupid, stupid, ah, no-one could be more stupider than me!
"No, your wrong." I stopped banging my head to see, Madara, oh the stars above hate me don't they?
"What is it?"
"Nothing, nothing just reading a pitiful one's mind." He smirked.
"Y-You can read minds?"
"With the Sharingan, I can" he activated it so I could see, it was the same pattern I sometimes see Sasuke use.
"If you have that, are you related to Sasuke?"
Then he started laughing, it wasn't like he thought I was being funny, it was more of a 'You still don't get it?' sort of laugh.
"Well sorry I'm not getting the situation here." I crossed my arms.
"Oh, please forgive me, it's just..."
"..."
"Tee hee" he whispered. 
"I heard that."
"Okay, okay, I'm done, anyway, I admit, for having such a high I.Q, I expected you to know this already."
"My I.Q is high, but it doesn't really apply to basic common sense."
"How weird."
"How senseless of you to say that."
Then he just sort of looked at me, closed his eyes and smiled.
"W-What is it?"
"Well, it's just the first time anyone has insulted me."
"Man, I heard that so many times already."
"I know you have."
"So I'm going to say it again."
He smirked, anticipating my answer, I smiled and replied, 
"I'm not every girl in the world."
"Well you are to me."
I kind of stared blankly at him for awhile, and then slightly blushed and looked the other way.
"Your even cuter when you hide a blush."
I easily stopped blushing, something I forced myself to learn.
"It's your fault."
"Maybe somebody's in love with me?"
"Yeah, every other girl in this world."