Chapter 4- The Awkward First Day!

I looked at the clock, it was 7:00PM the night before school started. I knew it'd be super awkward after what happened in the park. Deidara actually tried to kiss me! Well now I have some solutions, act like nothing happened, out of the question, play dense and act like I didn't know he was going to kiss me, maybe, or ignore him forever, impossible. So my best chance is to pretend I was joking when I shouted 'Rape!' or something. Oh wells, I looked at the clock 7:30PM, what could I do now. I picked my clothes, it was my school uniform, the school allows us to pick 1 single accessory, so I picked a bold aqua tie. I would do my hair loose with an poisoned feather hidden in my hair, and if you haven't figured it out already, I'm immune to my own poisons. I looked at my bag, it was ready, I put my 'pop-in-the-toaster' foods near the counter where the toaster was, and had my pillow spell ready, tomorrow, will be when true torture begins.

-Beep- -Beep- Beep-   -Beep- -Beep- Beep-   -Beep- -Beep- Beep-    -Beep- -Beep- Beep-    -Beep- -Beep- Beep-    -Beep- -Beep- Beep-   

I groaned and turned off the alarm, I looked at the clock 3:45AM, why up so early when you already have everything prepared? Well that's just me anyway. I got up, went to eat my breakfast, milk, a pop-tart, Skittles, and some cereal, a sugar-balanced diet! I quickly finished, went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, until my face glowed and my teeth were pearly-white. I did my hair loose with my special feather hidden inside. I stretched and sat on my sofa for awhile, the uniform fitted perfectly, and looked cute with my tie. I looked out my window to see a mail-man leave something for me, I waited until he walked off. then I went outside to get my mail, it was a professional-looking mail-thing and it had my name on it. Of course it had my name on it, who else lives in this house? I went back down to sit on my sofa, and I opened it, inside was ALL my school information, they're so on top of things aren't they. Inside was a note too, "We are truly sorry for this super-late delivery, we have an awful lot more students than any other year this time, so we are sorry for any trouble, this kit includes a map, your classes, your student handbook, your student I.D Card, and an extra book about something(s) that freshman should know, don't have to, but should, Thank You In Advance, Principal Tsuande." So my Principal's name is Tusnade, an actual sanin, how cool, I looked over my stuff, there was all the stuff that was included in the letter, I looked over the map and schedule, the school was huge, but I can still remember. I remember things super quickly, I looked at my student I.D card, here's what it looked like.

Name- Lily Skyria

Age- 14

-Freshman- Sophomore Senior   

Level- B+ (Rank Help, D-Genin, C-Chunin, B-Jonin, A-ANBU

IQ- 150

I smiled at my I.D, so I've been accepted as a B+ and with a an I.Q of 150, pretty good, maybe I'll even earn a little respect for once. I giggled, and put my I.D in one of my backpack's many hidden pouches, and I put the other stuff where I can easily grab them in a pinch. I then noticed the 'Extra Book' it was still in it's plastic wrapping, yes, everything she got came in it's own plastic wrapping, what wasters. I opened the plastic covering, to find a brand new and cold 'Extra Book' I opened it to the first page, it had a full colour mini poster of the 'Akatsuki'. I gasped, there was Deidara, Sasori and Hidan in there with some other guys, and 1 pretty blue-headed girl, I read the next page, it had information on them.

The Akatsuki, is a boy clique, formed by Pein. Who likes to be called 'Leader-sama' these boys steal the hearts of girls with their charm and good looks. If you're a female, read on, if your a male, read on, try to stay away. But I know whoever is reading this won't so, anyway, these boys cause lots of trouble by charming girls, but they love girls that play hard to get the most, so as I said, stay away. They travel in packs, so beware, we included a mini poster for you fan-girls, if you don't like them, crumple it in the garbage. That is all, thank you, also another thing, they have wannabe fan-girls stay away from them or they will make your life a living havoc.