Chapter 6- New Teacher? ; Not The Normal Kind!

P.S Sorry about the horrid battle last chapter, it was probably a waste of your time, I'm so-wee!

I left the room when that Shikamaru finally fell asleep. I could tell buy his breathing pattern, I quietly left and shut the door behind me. I reached into my bag to pull out my schedule, for the time I lost from babying that guy, I simply just lost some math time, which by me, is alright. Since I'm already pretty good at it. I looked at my schedule again, I was just in time to go to my new class. It was a training class, good I needed some more action and that battle was just plain, plain dull, I hated it, I'm sure if my life was a story the readers would've hated it, with a passion too. I kept walking, and walking until I got inside the class, I could hear some gossip or something, they were mumbling stuff. I finally lost it when I heard my name, I kicked the door down with a huff, I looked at there faces, a mix of fear and surprise. 
"Don't you guys know it's not nice to gossip about people?"
"We weren't gossiping about anyone."
"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a someone too."
"Huh?"
"I heard my name perfectly loud and clear."
"When?"
"A few seconds ago."
"Oh, now I get what your talking about."
"And I'd like to hear what you guys were talking about."
"We were just talking about how awesome you and your fight was."
"Tsk, my fight was horrible, drab and totally boring."
"No way, your just being way too hard on yourself!"
"Hmp, anyway aren't we suppose to be at our training class?"
"Yes, you are." My spine shivered suddenly at the sudden voice, I leaped back, near the boys.
"Oh sorry, did I shock you?"
"Quite." 
"Oh, sorry, sorry, I'm your teacher, Neika-sensei."
"Oh."
"Alright everyone, just to give you a heads-up, this class is an extremely important and special class, you cannot fail, alright?"
"Hai." I'd better be careful, or I'd end up failing this class and then who knows what.
"Anyway, I'm your training class teacher, shall we get started?" 
"Yes." we all replied.
"Wrong!" He shouted.
We were taken slightly aback at his sudden 'outburst'.
"W-What do you mean...wrong?" asked ever so innocent Yuki.
"What I mean is, what is the sixth rule of the 'Healthy Ninja Fitness' law?"
"Never push your limits?" I questioned. 
"Correct, and what did you guys just have?"
"A battle." stated Sasori.
"Some artistic fun!" added Deidara.
"A good show..." commented Yuki.
"A waste of my time." I complained. 
"Sasori, your answer is basically right, a battle."
"And if I asked you if having a battle, then a training class, is that pushing you limits?"
Yuki slowly nodded his head, Deidara and Sasori shook their heads and I on-tact told them "No."
"Everyone but Yuki is wrong!"
"Sigh, so your those 'pick favorites' sort of teacher." I mumbled.
"Think whatever you wish, but I'm only telling the truth, and I have no favorites."
I closed my eyes and allowed a huge sigh to escape.
"Anyway, who here thinks there still capable of this class. If you want you can relax, enjoy yourselves a bit and take a nice break, and maybe you'd like a nice latte too. You know being a ninja everyday can be stressful, you know I never really liked being a ninja in the first place. So tiring, so maybe you guys better rethink your plans it doesn't really pay well-"
I slammed my fist on the table, alarming everyone, even me, and without my control, my mouth produced words on it's own.
"Who do you think we are, babies? We're ninjas, stop trying to change that" I threw my fist in the air, then pointed it at him.
"My ninja way is to never take short-cuts in life, respect that!"
"Ya, un, we're not babies!"
"Sigh, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with them." There was quite a bit of silence, but then he started clapping, I'm telling you, clapping.
"Good, you are absolutely correct." My eyes relaxed in shock.
"W-What?"
"You have passed the preliminary stage in my class, congratulations!"
"Wha-?"
"Here, let me explain."
"This class has been failed by many because they let themselves listen to the teacher and believe whatever he said was correct, and if the teacher said they were incorrect, they believed they were incorrect. They let themselves get dragged into a trap, but in life, you have no teacher, you are your own teacher that chooses his or her own path, and with that, you all pass, but oh, Yuki, come by at the end of class."
We all cheered, except poor, little Yuki, who just silently sat in his desk, he looked a bit like he was going to tear up, like seriously, he's a ninja, grow up.
"So Neika-sensei, are we going to start class now?"
"Yes, we are."
"Then what are we doing?"
"We are going to share a 'Training Day' along with the A/A class, which is for ANBU-Level students."
"What?!?" we all screamed.
"Yes, we are going to be to be with ANBU's, pressure much?" he just chuckled lightly.
I just stared at this teacher in 'awe' he so gets us, yet he's just so far away, way over there.
"Anyway, Lily, do you still dislike the Akatsuki?"
"Yes." I confidentially replied.
"Well suck it up buttercup, the class we're sharing with is the rest of the Akatsuki."
My head dropped and suddenly my face become covered by a dominant shadow, the 'Lily's Dark Side', complete with eerie music!
"Now, now Lily, I know-"
"I'm sick, good-bye." I quickly charged out of there, before he could even raise his finger. I started walking and walking, then I remembered Shikamaru was still in the nurse's office, and he hasn't come back yet. So I decided to go look at him, I went to the Nurse's office and gently knocked on the door.
No response, I knocked slightly louder, still no response, finally I got worried he was in trouble, but if he was sleeping. I didn't want to cause too much commotion, I stepped back and tried to figure out what to do, but then I heard some mumbling, like sleep-mumbling. I relaxed slightly, but then it came crashing onto me, it was Shikamaru's voice, mixed with a female's.

Me- Dun, dun, dun, a cliff-hanger!
Lily- Why? You don't ever do those
Me- Uh, yes I do
Lily- And you never actually made me chat down here before...
Me- Yes, so many new things Lily, please read!
Lily- If their reading this, isn't there a good chance they've already read it?
Me- You didn't let me finish, Please Read My Other Story(s)! Lily- But you don't have any other stories... Me-YET! So when they DO come out, please read them! Lily- What she said!
Lily&Me- Bye! And thanks for Reading! Really Grateful!