Fellowship of the Ring

I don't own Lord of the Rings or RWBY

"I amar presat aen..."

"The world is changed".

"Ihan mathon ne nen..."

"I feel it in the water".

"Han mathon ne chae..."

"I feel it in the Earth".

"A han noston ned gwilith"

"I smell it in the air, much that once was is lost, for none who remember it".

Years ago

A metal cup is being picked up by a pair of tongs from the fire towards a ring mould cast pouring the melted metal in "It began with the forging of the Great Rings" Three hands lift up to reveal three rings on them "Three we're given to the Elves: immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings" Showing the three chosen Elves to admire the beauty of them.

On a table is seven rings being picked up by seven Dwarves admiring at the craft work "Seven to the Dwarf Lords: great miners and craftsman of the mountain halls" The Seven Dwarf Lords all raise the rings into the air.

Nine Men all kings each holding a ring lowering them "And nine, nine rings we're given to the race of Men who above all else desire power" Shows the map of Middle Earth that shoes cities, forest, mountains "For within these rings were bound the fate and will to govern each race" Slowly the map begins to fade "But they were all deceived for another ring was made".

Shows a part of the map of Middle Earth called 'Mordor' "In the land of Mordor in the fires of Mount Doom..." Show the gloomy and baren lands of Mordor and a volcano called Mount doom erupting "...the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a Master Ring..." Inside Mount Doom shows a talk dark armoured figure he is Sauron who raise his hand "...to control all others, and into his Ring".

Shows a golden ring flipping slowly "He poured his cruelty, his malice and will to dominate all life" Fire appears to reveal the ring on Sauron's finger then red markings appear "One Ring to rule them all" The darkness spread out "One by one..." Shows villagers running as Men that've been corrupted by the Ring is burning villagers while some try to fight back "...the Free Lands of Middle Earth fell to the power of the Ring".

The destruction fades "But there was some who resisted" Marching into Mordor is an army of Men and Elves "A last alliance of Men and Elves march against the armies of Mordor" At the slopes reveal an army of Orcs "And the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle Earth" Orc's growl trying to scare them "But the alliance wasn't alone".

Walking through the army wearing a black cape with a hood on top and stands at the front "A young warrior with silver eyes and strange weapon join the alliance to save Middle Earth" The Warrior combines his weapons to form a scythe and place it on his shoulder while his eyes glow silver as archers from Men fires arrows at the Orcs on the cliff making then fell down dead.

The Orcs charge at the alliance a row of Elves lift their shields and move their spears forward among them is an Elf name Elrond who said "Tangado haid" Behind him Elves archers aim forward as the Orcs run forward growling "Leithio i philinn" The Archers fire forward one close to Elrond face killing the front part of the Orcs army.

Then both armies clash Men and Elves fought back-to-back as The Silver Eye Warrior use his scythe killing Orcs and use his eyes to form Silver wings swinging them at the Orcs killing them and saving Men or Elves as he changes his weapons while disappears and reappearing in different places to kill more Orcs "Victory was near" The King of Gondor raise his sword battle cry.