The Battle of Helm's Deep

Play from 4:12

Meanwhile at Helm's Deep soldiers are moving into position a Soldier calls "Move, move to the outer wall" While they move sitting on some stairs is Aragorn looking down, he turns his head looks to see a young man with another by a fire looking at his sword Aragorn said, "Give me your sword" The young man turns to Aragorn surprise.

Slowly he walks over to Aragorn hold his sword out to Aragorn who took it "What is your name" The young Man said "Haleth, son of Hama, my lord" Aragorn stares at Haleth then to the sword in his hand "The men are saying we will not live out the night" Aragorn looks back to Haleth "They say that it is hopeless".

Aragorn turn his gaze then gets up points the sword forward swings it a bit before raising it in front of him staring then he swings the sword faster as Haleth watch him Aragorn stops he looks to Haleth and said, "This is a good sword" He hands it to Haleth who takes it "Haleth, son of Hama..." Aragorn bends down put a hand on Haleth shoulder who looks to him "...there is always hope".

Now Aragorn is in the armoury putting on a chain armour getting ready he grabs his belt strap it on his waist then put his vest on strapping it he turns his head to see Legolas holding his sword out to him Aragorn takes it nodding Legolas said, "We have trusted you this far, you have not led us astray".

Aragorn tilt his head "Forgive me, I was wrong to despair" But Aragorn shake his head said, "There is nothing to forgive, Legolas" Walking to them is Yang and Reaper both loading their weapons Yang said "We see you both friends again" Legolas and Aragorn look to them Yang smiles "Because we need you both fighting together" Legolas and Aragorn smile.

Now they look to Gimli who walks to them putting chain armour on Gimli said, "We had time, I'd get this adjusted" He let it go making the armour hit the floor making Yang and Reaper chuckle Gimli look to them "It's a little tight across the chest" Aragorn nods but suddenly a horn is heard making the five looks.

Yang ask, "Was that a horn" Legolas listens he step forward said "That is no Orc horn" He Aragorn, Yang and Reaper look to one another before the four run leaving Gimli up the stairs while outside a couple of soldiers look over the Keep to hear the horn again the Soldier said, "Send for the king" The other soldier leaves "Open the gate".

Another Soldier calls "Open up the gate" Walking up the causeway is rows of Elves they enter through the gate Rohan soldiers surprise to see them here some smiling to see them giving hope to the soldiers while Théoden walks down the stairs stops to see leading the Elves is Haldir who spread his arms bowing to Théoden.

Théoden still shock ask, "How is this possible" Haldir raise his head said, "I bring word from Elrond of Rivendell" The Elves stop marching "An alliance once existed between Elves and Men" Théoden still shock "Long ago we fought and died together" Haldir turn his gaze to Aragorn, Legolas, Yang and Reaper all arrive to see them making Théoden turn.

Haldir staring "We come to honour that allegiance" Aragorn walks down smiling said, "Well met, Haldir" He hugs Haldir who hugs back they let go "You are most welcome" Legolas and Haldir clasp arms then let go Yang shake his hand said, "Great to have you here" Yang motion Reaper who walk down "My brother Reaper".

Reaper nods to Haldir who nods back while the Elves turn their heads then their bodies and stomp their bows Haldir walks to Théoden and said, "We are proud to fight alongside Men once more" In a few moments later Théoden, soldiers of Rohan, the Elves, Haldir, Aragorn, Reaper, Yang, Legolas and Gimli are all ready and waiting.