Rivendell, Elrond and Narsil

Meanwhile at Isengard on top of the wall is Orcs keeping an eye out but when going above them to reveal the land is barren with no life wood structures and crevices is shown Orcs working while a moth flies in the air heading for the top of the Orthanc it sees Gandalf lying against one of the tips it went close to fly away.

But suddenly Gandalf caught it he turn his hand look at the moth and starts to speak a language to it before letting it go watching the moth fly away from his sights while going down the tower into the caverns to see Orcs making swords, sharpening them as a tree is pulled into the cavern landing on a pile of trees.

Orcs using axes to chop the trees into logs and throwing them into the fire Saruman walk through the cavern please at the work while melted metal is seen being poured into moulds as Orcs start to make armour and helmets growling putting completed swords on a pile.

Meanwhile in another area Orcs is seen in a muddy area searching an Orc wipes some mud of a laying Saruman arrives to watch inside the layer shows a face growling Saruman stares as an Orc removes the layer off the creature but suddenly the creature growls turns it grabs the Orc as it screeches Saruman, please he spread both arms to stop the Orcs.

They watch the creature kill the Orc in its grip letting it go before standing up growling it spread its arms Saruman stares as the creature look at itself then turns to Saruman lowering its arm growling it is called an Uruk Hai.

Meanwhile back at the group Frodo groans he looks to see statues Sam appears in his vision said "Look, Frodo, it's Mr. Bilbo's trolls" The girls and Reaper spread to keep an eye out for any Nazgul's, Ruby turns calls "Nothing on this side" Weiss moves a bit looks calls "All clear here" Yang looks around calls "Nothing" Blake using her night vision to look through the trees and bushes clearly to see nothing she turns said "No Nazgul's here".

Reaper moves a bit to the side looking around before walking back to the group shaking his head as Sam feels Frodo and said "Mr. Frodo" He turns "He's going cold" Strider keeps out Pippin concern ask, "Is he going to die" Strider turns said "He's passing into the Shadow World" Blake, Ruby, Weiss and Yang came to the group "He'll soon become a Wraith like them".

Ruby shaking her head ask, "Is there any way we can prevent that from happening" Frodo groans as a noise is heard Yang ask, "What was that" Merry stands said, "They're close" Weiss angry said "There must be some way to save him" Reaper keeps an eye out Strider ask "Sam, do you know the Athelas plant"?

Sam went over confuse ask "Athelas" Blake joins them ask "What's that" Strider said "Kingsfoil" Sam said "Kingsfoil, aye, that's a weed" Strider said, "It may help to slow down the poisoning" Blake said, "Let me help you find the plant what does it look like" So Strider told Blake what it look like, and he Blake and Sam went into the bushes to find it.

Using a torch Strider finds the kingsfoil he pulls a dagger and start to cut it but suddenly a blade touch his neck stopping him a voice ask, "What's this, a Ranger caught off his guard" Strider look to the owner while Frodo move his head as a light appears he looks to see a rider heading to him the rider gets off the horse and walks forward.

The rider turn to be a female Elf name Arwen who kneels "Frodo" Frodo stares "I am Arwen – I've come to help you" Frodo stares at her "Hear my voice..." She leans in "Come back to the light" Frodo close his eyes gasping while Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Reaper, Merry, Pippin and Sam stare at her Merry ask "Who is she"?

Arwen kneels Ruby said, "She's beautiful" Strider arrives with the plant Arwen said "Frodo" Strider put the plant in his mouth Sam said, "She's an Elf" Arwen said, "He's fading" Stride move the clothing to reveal the wound Strider takes the plant out of his mouth and push it on the wound "He's not going to last".