Edoras, King Théoden and funeral

In Fangorn, Merry was still sleeping but he woke up he looks to see Weiss and Blake sitting together talking and Pippin drinking water Weiss looks to Merry seeing him awake she said "Morning Merry" Blake looks ask "Did you sleep well" Merry gets up said "Yes I did thank you" Blake said, "Better than riding on a Uruk Hai".

Weiss chuckles at the joke as Merry walks a bit ask "Hello" He looks around "Treebeard" Weiss and Blake got up Merry turns "Have you seen him" Weiss shakes her head said, "Haven't seen him all morning" Blake said, "He must have something to do" Pippin look to them said "I had the loveliest dream last night".

He leans forward "There was a large barrel, full of pipe-weed" He smiles as Merry stare forward "And we smoked all of it" Merry smiles put his hands on his hips as Weiss and Blake both turn "And then you were sick" Weiss said, "That's an interesting dream" Pippin smiles lean back said "I'd give anything for a whiff of Old Toby".

Suddenly a groan making Blake, Weiss and Merry turn towards its Merry ask "Did you hear that" Blake said, "I did" Weiss said, "So did I" They walk as Pippin grabs a square water holder the groan return Merry said "There it is again" Weiss wondering ask "What is it" Blake narrow her eyes said, "Something's not right here".

Pippin stands up as Merry said "Not right at all" Pippin stretch but groans slowly Merry, Blake and Weiss turn to him "You said something Treeish" But Pippin said "No, I didn't, I was just stretching" He stretch to show but Weiss takes a good look at Pippin she ask, "Is it just me or is that Pippin looks taller"?

Merry looks at Pippin walks a bit he said, "You're taller" Pippin turns ask "Who" Blake points at Pippin she said, "You are, Pippin" Pippin ask, "Than what" Merry said "Than me" Pippin smiles said, "I've always been taller than you" Merry put his hands on his hips said "Pippin, everyone knows I'm the tall one" He nods "You're the short one".

Pippin laughs said "Please, Merry" He motion "You what, three-foot-six, at the most" Merry shrug as Pippin spread his arm with the plate "Whereas me, I'm pushing 3'7" Then he grew again as Weiss and Blake stare at them Pippin smiles "3'8" He drinks some more water as Merry ask "Three-foot-eight"?

Pippin finish drinking the water smiling "You did something" Pippin just scoff a bit then smile while moving the plate with the water away just as Merry grabs the water holder from Pippin and start drinking Pippin notice said, "Merry don't, don't drink it" But Merry runs pass Weiss and Blake with Pippin behind him.

Weiss and Blake both turns watch as Merry drinks more water "Merry" Pippin tries to stop him "No, Treebeard said that you shouldn't have some" But Merry moves pushing Pippin away Merry said "I want some" They went over roots Pippins said, "It could be dangerous" But Merry runs spilling some water went over few roots Pippin runs over "Give it back".

But suddenly the roots around their legs grab them the girls notice runs over Weiss said "Merry, Pippin" They try to help them Blake said, "We'll help you" They try to get the Hobbits out, but the roots keep moving then shove some leaves forcing both Weiss and Blake to move away Pippin yells "Help" Shock at this Weiss ask, "What do we do now"?

Blake moves a bit said, "We can't use our weapons on the trees" They stare but suddenly a voice calls "Away with you" The girls turn to see Treebeard returns Weiss said "Treebeard" Treebeard points at the root said, "You should not be waking" Weiss and Blake both turn to see the roots moving "Eat earth, dig deep".

Pippin and Merry move the leaves out of their faces "Drink water" Weiss and Blake run over, and they help Merry and Pippin out of the roots and move closer to Treebeard "Go to sleep" They look at him "Come, the forest is waking up" Treebeard reach down and grab the girls and Hobbits "It isn't safe" Then he turns and walks away with them.