Bilbo's Party, Leaving

The sun is setting Gandalf, Bilbo, and by his request, Reaper are all sitting in Bag End as the girls all went to the party with Frodo who came back Gandalf and Bilbo are smoking Bilbo said, "Old Toby" He looks to Gandalf "The finest weed in the Southfarthing" Bilbo takes a deep breath and makes a ring of smoke.

They watch it go then Gandalf took a deep breath blow chanting as the smoke became a boat and it sails through the ring before disappearing Reaper watch in amazement "Gandalf, Reaper, my old friends this will be a night to remember".

At the party, a firework explodes in the air to form a tree sparkles came down Hobbit's cheer as music is being played while two Hobbits are carrying a huge cake with candles on it at the dancing area Frodo is dancing along with Weiss, Yang, and Ruby join him, Blake sitting at a table reading a book that Bilbo gave her to read.

She stops to watch her friends dance with Frodo she smiles and take a sip of her drink before reading more as Hobbits are either talking, eating or drinking Reaper sitting next to Sam who looks over his shoulder at a female Hobbit name Rosie he turns as Rosie looks to him Reaper notice nudge him to go but Sam shakes his head while Bilbo greeted Hobbits he said "Hello, hello".

He shakes a Hobbit hand "Fatty Bolger, lovely to see you, welcome, welcome" Frodo sits on Sam's left said, "Go on, Sam" Ruby and Yang sit on Reaper's right a bit tired "Ask Rosie for a dance" Ruby look to her brother said "Yeah, bro, why not ask Weiss to dance" Reaper turns to see Weiss smiling talking to the Hobbits he turn back shake his head.

Sam seems hesitant on his words he said, "I think I'll just have another ale" Shock as Sam gets up but acting quickly Frodo grabs him said "Oh, no you don't" Ruby and Yang nod they get up grab Reaper surprising him Yang said "Go have some fun" Frodo, Ruby, and Yang turn Sam and Reaper around while Weiss and Rosie begins to dance.

They push them Frodo said, "Go on" Ruby said, "Show us your moves" Reaper got Weiss who is surprised, and Sam got Rosie they all dance while Frodo, Ruby and Yang all watch them laughing as Gandalf sends another firework into the air, they explode into silver arrows then went down before spread outward.

Bilbo was sitting on a stump facing some kids he said, "So there I was at the mercy of three monstrous trolls" The kids listen "And they were all arguing amongst themselves..." Bilbo looks at them "...about how they were going to cook us" The kids stare "Whether it be turned on a spit, or whether they should sit on us one by one, squash us like jelly".

A girl Hobbit gasp while Gandalf needed a break from his fireworks and dance with the Hobbits and somehow Yang manages to get Blake to dance as well "They spent so much time arguing the whithertos and the whyfors that suns first light crept over the trees..." He makes a noise to make the kids gasp "...and turned them all to stone".

Meanwhile Gandalf picks up some fireworks and starts walking away but little did he know as soon as he left a Hobbit by the name of Meriadoc Brandybuck he watches Gandalf and hit a tent coming out is another Hobbit name Peregrin Took he stands Merry said "Quickly" He helps Pippin into the carriage Merry watch Gandalf made a firework create butterflies the kids run to get them Gandalf said, "Up they go".

He laughs at the kids chasing the butterflies while Pippin picks a firework show Merry who points said "No, no, the big one" Pipping grabs a firework that had look like a dragon he gets out as Merry smiles then a voice ask, "What are you both doing" Merry and Pippin turn surprise to see Ruby standing there "Isn't that one of Gandalf's fireworks"?

Merry said "We're going to light it" Ruby said, "But isn't that what Gandalf supposed to do" Pippin said, "Just a little fun" Ruby turns to see Gandalf about to launch another firework she see Reaper looking around for her Ruby turns back then slowly smiles she said, "Lets light it" Merry and Pippin smile they run to a tent Merry takes a bit of an apple.