Last March of the Ents

Meanwhile in Fangorn, Weiss, Pippin, Blake, and Merry are on Treebeard who is walking forward he said, "I will leave you at the western borders of the forest" He looks forward "You can make your way north to your homeland from there" Weiss, Merry, Blake all frown but Pippin remember what Blake said back at Entmoot.

Pippin had a plan he said "Wait, stop" Catching Weiss, Blake, Merry attention "Stop" Treebeard stop walking "Turn around" Confusing them Pippin points "Turn around, take us South" Treebeard ask "South" He gaze forward "But that will lead you past Isengard" Pippin smiles said, "Yes exactly" Confusing them more "If we go south, we can slip past Saruman unnoticed".

Weiss remembers what Treebeard said about Saruman using metal and wheel then her eyes widen "The closer we are to danger, the farther we are from harm" She smiles Weiss looks down said "He's right" Blake and Merry look to her "We can protect ourselves it's the last thing he'll expect" Treebeard thinks then said, "That doesn't make sense to me".

He had another thought "But then..." He nods "...you are very small and quite skilled" He raise his brows "Perhaps you're both right" Pippin and Weiss both smile as Treebeard begins to turn "South it is, then" Weiss, Blake, Pippin and Merry all hold on "Hold on, Shireling, Huntresses" Treebeard walks south "I always like going south".

He walks forward "Somehow it feels like going downhill" Merry and Blake look to Weiss and Pippin shock Merry ask "Are you both mad" They stare at them "We'll be caught" Blake said, "Weiss I know you're the brains, but this is ridiculous" But Weiss said, "We won't be captured" Pippin nods said, "Not this time".

Meanwhile Faramir is leading the Rangers, Sméagol, Frodo, Ruby, and Sam over a hill they stop a Ranger said "Look" They all look to see Osgiliath, but areas had smoke rising "Osgiliath burns" Another Ranger said, "Mordor has come" Frodo staring said, "The Ring will not save Gondor" He turns to Faramir "It has only the power to destroy".

Faramir stares at him "Please let me go" But Faramir turns said "Hurry" A Ranger holds Frodo moving him as Sam and Ruby were both push as Frodo calls "Faramir" Sam and Ruby watch Frodo struggle "You must let me go".

Meanwhile in Fangorn, Treebeard still walking south but he walks out of the forest he said, "And those little family of field mice..." Weiss, Blake, Merry and Pippin shock looking forward "...that climb up sometimes, and they tickle me awfully" Treebeard look to them "They're always trying to get somewhere where they..."

But Treebeard stops and gasp to see in front of them is tree stumps and waste lands he took a step forward look "Many of these trees were my friends" Pippin, Weiss, Blake, and Merry all look around at the damage "Creatures I had known from nut and acorn" Pippin look down said "I'm sorry, Treebeard" Weiss looks down said "I'm sorry as well".

Treebeard said "They had voices of their own" He looks to Isengard "Saruman" Treebeard got angry "A wizard should know better" He lower his arms and make a roar that is heard through all of Fangorn he stops shake his head "There is no curse in Elvish, Entish or the tongues of Men..." He takes a breath "...for this treachery".

Suddenly a noise got Blake's attention who ask, "What's that noise" Weiss look to the left she point said "Look over there" Pippin, Blake and Merry look Pippin said, "The trees they're moving" In the distance the trees start to move Merry looks down ask "Where are they going" Treebeard said "They have business with the Orcs".

His gaze is turn back to Isengard "My business is with Isengard tonight with the rock and stone" A noise is heard behind them Weiss, Pippin, Blake and Merry all turn towards the forest to see slowly walking out is Ents shock to see many Merry smiles said "Yes" Wiess, Blake and Pippin all smile as well.