The White Wizard, the Silver Eye Warrior and the Black Gate

Meanwhile in Fangorn Forest, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Yang are walking through to find Weiss, Merry, Pippin and Blake they walk through a bush Yang notice some black stuff she said, "Look at this" She touch it "What is this stuff" Gimli next to her touches it from her finger he tastes it then spits it out he said, "Orc blood".

Yang gross wipes the blood away while Aragorn moves forward going over a stream Yang, Legolas and Gimli follow Aragorn stops he kneels look at the ground he raises his head said, "These are strange tracks" Gimli looking around said "The air is so close in here" Yang looks around said "I feel like we're being watch over from everywhere".

Legolas looking around said "This forest is old" He stares "Very old" Aragorn gets up "Full of memory..." Legolas move his head "...and anger" Suddenly groaning is heard Gimli raise his axe Yang looks around ask "What's that noise" Aragorn looks Legolas realising said "The trees are speaking to each other".

He and Aragorn turn to Gimli who looks around with his axe up Aragorn calls "Gimli, Yang" They look to Aragorn who lower his hand "Lower your axe, Gimli and Yang calm down" Gimli slowly did and Yang calms but kept her guard up Legolas said "They have feelings, my friend" Gimli did raise a hand as Yang look to the left.

Legolas looks around "The elves began it" He looks to the trees "Waking up the trees, teaching them to speak" Yang shock ask, "To speak" Gimli said, "Talking trees" He walks forward with Yang "What do trees have to talk about" He looks at the trees "Except the consistency of squirrel droppings" Yang looks to him ask "Why would they talk about that"?

They move forward a bit then Legolas turn said "Aragorn" He moves "Something's out there" Moving pass Aragorn who follows with Yang and Gimli behind Aragorn stops next to Legolas he asks, "What do you see" Legolas staring said, "The White Wizard and the Silver Eye Warrior approaches" Catching Aragorn, Yang, and Gimli attention.

Legolas motion in a direction as Aragorn said, "Do not let him speak" Yang narrow her eyes "He will put a spell on us" Yang said, "If the Silver Eye Warrior is alive, he might be under a spell" Aragorn nods slowly while pulling his sword out a bit, Gimli grips his axes, Yang readies her gauntlets and Legolas has an arrow ready Aragorn said, "We must be quick".

Aragorn turns pulling his sword out, Legolas fires his arrow as the White Wizard arrives making a light but deflects the arrow the Silver Eye Warrior appears his hood came off lands next to the White Wizard as Gimli threw his axe, but the Warrior holds his weapon deflects it, Yang fires a shot at them, but the White Wizard disintegrate it then Aragorn feels his sword hot forcing him to let go.

Aragorn, Gimli, Yang and Legolas all cover their eyes due to the bright light coming from the Silver Eye Warrior and the White Wizard who said, "You are tracking the footsteps of two young Hobbits and two young girls" Aragorn ask, "Where are they" Yang ask, "Did you hurt them" The White Wizard said, "They pass this way the day before yesterday".

The Silver Eye Warrior stares at them standing next to the White Wizard "They met someone they did not expect" The White Wizard stares "Does that comfort you" Yang narrow her eyes ask, "Who are you two" Aragorn ask, "Show yourselves" Slowly the light disappears to reveal Gandalf in white robes holding a white staff and Reaper holding his scythe both staring at them.

Shocking the four hunters to see them "It cannot be" Yang shock to see her brother alive she said, "But that's impossible" Gimli and Legolas both shock Legolas said, "Forgive me" He kneels with Gimli "I mistook you as Saruman who we though put the Warrior under a spell" Reaper and Gandalf stare at them Gandalf said, "I am Saruman".

He put his hand on Reaper's shoulder "This is the Silver Eye Warrior" Reaper tilt his head a bit "Or rather, Saruman as he should have been" Aragorn still shock said, "You both fell" Gandalf said, "Through fire and water".