Ring of Power, The Journey

Meanwhile in Mordor, Mount Doom is seen as well as a small tower but behind it reveals to be a huge tower being constructed by Orcs suddenly a scream is heard a voice yell "Shire, Baggins" Mount Doom erupts while from the city of Minas Morgul the doors open to reveal nine riders in black clothing riding across the bridge.

While Gandalf riding his horse onto a hill to see the City of Minas Tirith and the mountains of Mordor, Gandalf looks to see Mount Doom erupt lava from the top so Gandalf rides to Minas Tirith going up the levels as the sun sets, he walks pass a couple of citizens making a turn now he follows a man holding a touch down some stairs into a room.

Gandalf grabs a bunch of papers puts it on the starts reading he puts the piles of paper on another finishing reading them and goes onto the next section he pick up another paper while drinking and reads it said "'The year 3434 of the Second Age'" He puts the paper down and picks the next one "'Here follows the account of Isildur, High King of Gondor and the finding of the Ring of Power'".

The finger lands next to Isildur who notice it "'It has come to me'" Gandalf puts the page down and picks up the next "'The One Ring'" Isildur picks the finger up "'It shall be an heirloom to my kingdom'" Isildur crush the finger "'All those who follow my bloodline shall be bound to its fate..." He opens his palm "...for I will risk no hurt to the Ring'" The ash flies by the wind "It is precious to me..."

Gandalf keeps reading "...though I buy it with great pain" Isildur holds the Ring until it shrinks to his size as whispers is heard "The markings upon the band begin to fade" The fiery markings slowly disappear as on the paper shows it "The writing, which was clear as red flame, has all but disappeared" Gandalf reads "A secret now that only fire can tell'" Gandalf looks up.

Meanwhile a Hobbit is chopping wood as his dog watch, but it turns and barks the Hobbit looks to see a black rider approaching the dog keeps barking as the Hobbit moves back, he sees the armour hands the dog wines going in the house the Ride ask "Shire" He looks to the Hobbit "Baggins" The Hobbit shake his head said, "There's not Bagginses around here".

He was scared "They're all up in Hobbiton" The horse snorts as the Hobbit points "That way" With that he enters his Hobbit hole while the rider rides in the direction with the other eight riders.

In Hobbiton at a place called the Green Dragon inside Merry and Pippin are standing on a table and chair singing "Hey ho, to a bottle I go" Frodo grabs for mugs "To heal my heart and drown my woe" He skip around as everyone sings along including the girls except Reaper who watch "Rain may fall, and wind may blow".

Frodo keeps skipping "But there still be" Merry did a step "Many miles to go" Merry and Pippin look at one another "Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain" Frodo skips around "And the stream that falls from hill to plain" Frodo moves away "Better than rain or rippling brook" Pippin sing "A mug of beer inside this Took" The everyone laughs at Pippin, Ruby said "That was fun" Weiss said, "They did sing good".

Blake said, "It's nice to have some fun for a while" Yang smiles said, "Yeah but it should be always" Ruby look to Reaper she said, "You know what I think Reaper" Reaper look to her "You should have sing with us" All Reaper did was grab a cookie from his pocket and shove it in her mouth to shut her up making Yang, Weiss and Blake to giggle at them.

Meanwhile at another table three Hobbits along with Sam sit together a Hobbit name Gaffer said, "There's been some strange folk crossing the Shire" Sam and the two Hobbits listen "Dwarves and others of a less than savoury nature" The 2nd Hobbit said, "War is brewing" Reaper hears this listens so does the girls.