Aftermath, Heading to Mordor

Resume music at 2:57

Meanwhile at Helm's Deep the surviving Uruk Hai runs over a hill heading for a forest in front of them as the soldiers reach but Éomer rides to stop them he said, "Stay out of the forest" Making everyone halt "Keep away from the trees" Éomer turns his horse as Reaper, Yang and Aragorn are together Yang blinks ask, "Is it just me or wasn't there no forest when we came here"?

Reaper and everyone watch the Uruk Hai continue to run into the forest Gandalf lowers his staff as Reaper put his scythe on his shoulder while the last of the Uruk Hai enter the forest but suddenly the trees start to move making the Uruk Hai scream as the forest attack them shocking everyone once the last of the Uruk Hai's are defeated.

Everyone head back to Helm's Deep the woman and children came out to find their love ones Aragorn meets Éowyn who puts her hands on his head before hugging him while Uruk Hai corpses are piling up as soldiers look for survivors Legolas, Yang and Reaper walking through they see Gimli sitting on a corpse.

Legolas look at his bow said, "Final count 42" Yang cross her arms said, "I'm afraid 42 as well" Reaper look between the three as Gimli ask "Forty-two" He move his head "That's not bad for pointy-ear Elvish princeling and a flame hair girl" Making Yang and Legolas look to Gimli who chuckles "I myself sitting on 43".

Yang points said, "Next battle Gimli" Suddenly Legolas pulls an arrow out fires hitting the Uruk Hai that Gimli was sitting on surprising the three Legolas smiles said "Forty-three", But Gimli said, "He was already dead" But Legolas said, "He was twitching" Gimli said, "He was twitching because he's got my axe in embedded in his nervous system" He grab his axe move it to make the body move as Reaper and Yang look to one another then back.

Meanwhile in Isengard after the water calm down Merry and Pippin both walk as the water reach their waste and Weiss and Blake walk to them as the water reach their knees all look at the Tower of Orthanc they stare Merry ask "He doesn't look to happy does he" Pippin said, "Not too happy at all, Merry" They see Saruman and Grima looking over the destruction.

Weiss cross her arms said, "Good riddance for that" Blake nods said, "At least we avenge all the trees he rooted up" Merry, Pippin and Weiss all nod then Merry said "Still, I suppose the view would be quite nice up there" Blake said, "That I can agree" Pippin nods said "Oh, yes" They stare "It's quite an establishment" Weiss staring said, "You could see Fangorn Forest and beyond the reach".

Pippin nods said, "I hear the staff are very good" But Weiss and Blake notice Merry measuring him and Pippin they cover their mouths from giggling as Pippin feels he turns to see Merry grab a piece of his hair "What are you doing" Merry shake his head said "Nothing" He smiles "World's back to normal, that's all".

Pippin turns said "No it isn't" He takes a breath "I'm starving" Weiss cross her arms said, "Wish we had those Lembas breads, but we left them back at that beach" Merry said "Yeah, good luck trying to find something decent around here" He grabs a basket as Blake looks down "Probably dead rats and mouldy bread".

Merry threw the basket as Blake bends down said, "Or an apple" She shows them the four turn look to see more they grab the apples heading for a room then a turkey and a fish floats Weiss grabs the Turkey and Blake grabs the fish as they enter a room, they look to see fresh food Weiss said, "Saruman's storeroom" But two barrels caught Pippin and Merry's attention on the barrel it said, 'Longbottom Leaf from the South Farthing'.

Shock Pippin said, "I don't believe it" Merry next to him ask "It can't be" They went over as Weiss and Blake each grab an apple clean it and eat watch Merry and Pippin open a barrel Pippin said, "It is" Merry said "The Longbottom Leaf" He takes a smell "The finest pipe-weed in South Farthing" Pippins smiles he hands Merry and barrel he said, "It's perfect".