The Shire, Gandalf the Grey and Bilbo Baggins

Present day

Fades to reveal the map of Middle Earth on it says, 'Misty Mountains, Rivendell, Weathertop' but a cough is heard a voice said "The 22nd day of September in the year 1400 by Shire-reckoning" On the map shows a place called 'Hobbiton' and the land called 'Shire' "Bag End, Bagshot row, Hobbiton, Westfarthing, the Shire, Middle Earth, the third age of this world".

The map is in a hallway leading into a room is Bilbo sitting in front of him is a book using he quill he writes "'There and back again: A Hobbit's Tale, By Bilbo Baggins" He finish the title and puts the quill down he flips a page leans back holding a pipe "Now where to begin" He thinks for a minute then an idea came "Ah, yes" He grab his quill and dip it into the ink and starts to write "Concerning Hobbits".

Shows a pair of Hobbits farming with four cows pulling "Hobbits have been living and farming in the four farthings of the Shire for many hundreds of years" A Hobbit trying to pull his pig forward to Hobbiton "Quite content to ignore and be ignored by the world of the Big Folk" A old Hobbit smoking while female Hobbits talk to one another as more Hobbits do what their hobbies.

The Hobbit still trying to pull his pig forward as a pair walk seeing this "Middle Earth being, after all, full of strange creatures beyond count" The Female Hobbit smacks the pig while more Hobbits is seen one milking "Hobbits must seem of little importances, being neither renowned as great warriors nor counted among the very wise".

A Hobbit push a wheelbarrow to make the wood came out as another sweeps the ground, as another Hobbit sleeps by a pig pen while Bilbo leans back chuckling thinking of this, but a knock is heard Bilbo turns slightly "Frodo, someone at the door" Bilbo turns back and continues writing "In fact, it has been remarked by some that Hobbit's only real passion is for food".

A male Hobbit gives a female Hobbit some flowers the Female smile and leans forward for a kiss while another carrying muffins the male Hobbit grabs one and eats it while the female waits for him to kiss her "A rather unfair observation as we have also developed a keen interest in the brewing of ales and the smoking of pipe weed".

A pair of Hobbits put some barrels together while more carry, but one is drinking from the barrel he's carrying he finish his mug and moves to fill it up again while three male Hobbits are sitting together smoking from their pipes while a Hobbit push a wheelbarrow "But where hearts truly lie is in peace and quaint and good tilled earth".

Sitting on a table is a pair of old Hobbits playing a game, while more Hobbits are farming as a pair of Hobbit kids run laughing "For all Hobbits share a love of things that grow" A Hobbit name Samwise Gamgee is working in the garden in front of his Hobbit hole he smiles at the flowers he dug out while at a huge tree tents are being set up "And, yes, no doubt to others, our ways seem quaint".

Some Hobbits are putting up a tent but went too far on one side "But today of all days, it is brought home to me: It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life" A Hobbit is using a mace to hit a stump down as four watch him talking as a Hobbit pushes a barrel while a group start pulling and pushing up a banner into the air.

Once fully up it said, 'Happy Birthday Bilbo Baggins' the Hobbits cheer at the work while Bilbo hears a knock on the door he sighs "Frodo the door" He waits for a moment until knocking is heard again Bilbo leans back "Oh, Sticklebacks, where is that boy, Frodo".

Meanwhile in another world

Beacon academy is where the place for students to train and become Huntsman and Huntresses at the dock an airship parks the doors open to reveal Ruby, Reaper and Yang walking out Ruby said, "This was the greatest day ever" Yang nods said, "Yeah and do you know what else" Ruby nods both girls hug Reaper they said, "Spending time with big bro as a family".